Hunger and nutrition

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm noticing that I'm not as hungry now that I got vitamin rich sources of food and drink. What I'm thinking is that the body is naturally hungry when you're deficient of a vitamin that the body needs.

I kept getting hungry and I could sense that my body was craving oranges so I would eat but not get the craving to eat under control until I bought some oranges.

And I think it is the same with vitamin A and D and E.

In fact I had a bump on my head that I was worried was cancer. After I bought vitamin D and C rich drinks the bump is now gone.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What the….I have a bump on the back of my head that I am wondering if it is cancer as well. This really trips me out…..

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What the….I have a bump on the back of my head that I am wondering if it is cancer as well. This really trips me out…..
K, make sure you get it looked at too, by a doctor.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mantis vitamin C deficiency can cause sores and such to not heal well:

In developed countries, vitamin C deficiency can occur as part of general undernutrition, but severe deficiency (causing scurvy) is uncommon. Symptoms include fatigue, depression, and connective tissue defects (eg, gingivitis, petechiae, rash, internal bleeding, impaired wound healing).
Vitamin C Deficiency - Nutritional Disorders - Merck Manuals Professional Edition

Last edited:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm noticing that I'm not as hungry now that I got vitamin rich sources of food and drink. What I'm thinking is that the body is naturally hungry when you're deficient of a vitamin that the body needs.

I kept getting hungry and I could sense that my body was craving oranges so I would eat but not get the craving to eat under control until I bought some oranges.

In fact I had a bump on my head that I was worried was cancer. After I bought vitamin D and C rich drinks the bump is now gone.
same as. When I get this hankering for oranges I tend to satisfy that urge. I think the body seems to know what it's lacking. Awesome outcome @devin553344 :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
same as. When I get this hankering for oranges I tend to satisfy that urge. I think the body seems to know what it's lacking. Awesome outcome @devin553344 :)
I crave vegetables when I don't take a one a day vitamin, and even sometimes when I do. I've noticed that my body does tell me when I need something. I think that is God perhaps telling us so that we may be healthy.

Reactions: Angelina

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
23711_e1d79074fdc38482513e06720784525b.png

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

You should take a good Multi-Vitamin that is plant based.
And remember to take it when you eat.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should take a good Multi-Vitamin that is plant based.
And remember to take it when you eat.
I got a multi-vitamin that is within my budget so that will have to do. But I did get one.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good.

Also, it can be that what feels like hunger, is the body needing more water.
Be sure to hydrate, = drink a lot of water.
I use bottled only, .. have not used tap water as my drinking source, since '2004.
I expressly drink bottled water and I still find myself thirsty and a bit dehydrated often.

It might just be a healthy paranoia, but I have my doubts about the purity, and lack of other unwanted ingredients, of our bottled water as well.

It wouldn't be so far-fetched to discover there are small amounts of sodium (salt) in all bottled water. Everything we eat today is loaded with it.

Reactions: dev553344

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I expressly drink bottled water and I still find myself thirsty and a bit dehydrated often.
It might just be a healthy paranoia, but I have my doubts about the purity, and lack of other unwanted ingredients, of our bottled water as well.
It wouldn't be so far-fetched to discover there are small amounts of sodium (salt) in all bottled water. Everything we eat today is loaded with it.

Its good to be skeptical.
Its good to have doubts.
Its good to be negative and need more info at times, and not just always be positive and unaware.

"Tolerance" is not a Biblical term. nor is "Abortion rights".
God and Christ said for us to love, but they never told you to be endlessly tolerant.

We are told by PAUL, to get rid of a person, who is a "problem" in a Local Body, (church) as it takes one heretic to infect 3 or 4 in the congregation, and then all Hell breaks loose, eventually.
Cure ?
GET THEM OUT.
"get out of here, and do not ever come back"......as you can never know if their deception has been resolved, or if they say it has, because they want to create more chaos, once they are allowed back in.
Give them a time out for sin...but get them OUT for Heresy.

PC Culture = BLIND TOLERANCE., and is not scriptural.

This is...."He that is SPIRITUAL....judges ALL things".

I have my doubts that Tap water is good to drink, so, i have not had any of that, in a while.
In Israel, everyone drinks bottled water.

Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its good to be skeptical.
Its good to have doubts.
Its good to be negative and need more info at times, and not just always be positive and unaware.

"Tolerance" is not a Biblical term. nor is "Abortion rights".
God and Christ said for us to love, but they never told you to be endlessly tolerant.

We are told by PAUL, to get rid of a person, who is a "problem" in a Local Body, (church) as it takes one heretic to infect 3 or 4 in the congregation, and then all Hell breaks loose, eventually.
Cure ?
GET THEM OUT.
"get out of here, and do not ever come back"......as you can never know if their deception has been resolved, or if they say it has, because they want to create more chaos, once they are allowed back in.
Give them a time out for sin...but get them OUT for Heresy.

PC Culture = BLIND TOLERANCE., and is not scriptural.

This is...."He that is SPIRITUAL....judges ALL things".

I have my doubts that Tap water is good to drink, so, i have not had any of that, in a while.
In Israel, everyone drinks bottled water.
I'm afraid maybe the regulations for calling water pure enough to bottle and sell are becoming (or have been) very lax.

So we're getting bottled water that isn't as far from tap water as we want to believe when we pay for it.

In America anyway.