• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

Here is how God offers Salvation to us....

People are not "given faith".....they are given the option to BELIEVE in JESUS.

"faith comes ....by.....hearing".....= THE GOSPEL.

Its Calvinism, the worst type, "Hyper" "TULIP".... that falsely teaches that God saves some and decides others will burn in the lake of Fire..
This is accusing God of being a Psychopath. Its poison Hell sent Theology that the nutbar Calvin seeped into the body of Christ, like a Viper tossed into a Child's Crib.
It BITES the truth right out of the Gospel of Grace.
It poison's FAITH in Christ.
The Devil loves it.

Listen..
God does not choose some to burn, and chooses others to go to heaven.
He OFFERS Salvation, to "ALL who will come"...>"to as many as will believe'.

God does not Pick you for Hell, or Pick you for Heaven, before you are born and have not even heard about JESUS YET. !!
He OFFERS Heaven, to everyone, .... by one condition.

= "the work of God is that you BELIEVE on Jesus, whom God sent".

Jesus said " if you believe in Him, He will give you Eternal LIFE"

Look...

If God is LOVE< then how is it God's love to pick a mother to go to heaven, and her daughter to burn in the lake of fire?
That is not LOVE, that is CRAZY...and that is CALVINISM...."Hyper". "TULIP".

God would not send His Son Jesus The Lord to suffer the Cross for SOME, but not all.....
John 3:16 is not a LIE !!

Yet nutbar "Hyper" "Tulip" Calvinism, this theological insanity, teaches exactly that...that God will choose YOU< but not your kids.
Or GOD will choose you Mother but not your Father, to go to heaven., because He chose your KIDS and ONE PARENT to burn in the lake of fire.

Reader........See that? That is "crazy Calvinism".
Do not listen to people who teach this sick deception.
Do not belong to a "church" that teaches this Satanic Doctrine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People are not "given faith".....
The Bible teaches otherwise.
Ephesians 2:8
"faith comes ....by.....hearing".....= THE GOSPEL.
The Bible teaches otherwise.

It is hearing mixed with faith.
Hebrews 4:2
Faith must already be present.

Try as you might, you can't rewrite the Bible.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
hate to break it to you, but God did indeed pick who was going to make it to Heaven before He created the universe.

For God to "pick" who is going to Heaven, means that humans have no ability to believe in Jesus and be saved.
So, your lie, that is the hyper calvinism deception, denies the Cross of Christ.
But i dont think you care about that, as ive never met a hyper calvinist who cared about the Cross, or even understood it.

Imagine a devil led person saying..>"Well, Christ only died for SOME".

But the HYPER CALVINIST's say it, as you certainly know.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Try as you might, you can't rewrite the Bible.

"Faith (in Christ) comes by Hearing".. Not by having it before you are told the Gospel.

"faith" is not the Gift....... Salvation is "The Gift of Salvation".

These things are not hard to understand, unless you have been mislead by your own Theological inexperience or by a CULT that has taught you a lot of Theological Garbage.

God requires you to Give HIM YOUR FAITH..
So, if He forced you to have it, or gave it to you, then He would not REQUIRE to you Believe, as you'd do it, automatically.

So, have you noticed that not all believe?
That is because not all have faith......and that can be because they have not heard the Gospel Yet, or they have heard it, but God has not drawn their Heart to the "knowledge of the Truth" of it.

Christ, who is God on the Cross said....>"If i be lifted UP, (on the Cross), or by the "preaching of the Cross", i will draw ALL MEN to me".

So, if God shoves faith down your throat, as you seem to have been taught this Calvinism JUNK, then Christ would not need to "draw you", and you would not have to hear the Gospel, to believe it., GEN2REV

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1. you’re absolutely correct, you cant believe till God calls you, regenerated you.

That is the most theologically backwards theology, that you are trying to spread.

Listen, you can't be saved until you know HOW.
You have to HEAR the Gospel to believe it.....and that FAITH you have IN IT, God accepts.... He then gives you "The Gift of Salvation".

Next you'll be saying we are to get water baptized not knowing why, and then God will explain it, later.

C'mon.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Faith (in Christ) comes by Hearing".. Not by having it before you are told the Gospel.

"faith" is not the Gift....... Salvation is "The Gift of Salvation".

These things are not hard to understand, unless you have been mislead by your own Theological inexperience or by a CULT that has taught you a lot of Theological Garbage.

God requires you to Give HIM YOUR FAITH..
So, if He forced you to have it, or gave it to you, then He would not REQUIRE to you Believe, as you'd do it, automatically.

So, have you noticed that not all believe?
That is because not all have faith......and that can be because they have not heard the Gospel Yet, or they have heard it, but God has not drawn their Heart to the "knowledge of the Truth" of it.

Christ, who is God on the Cross said....>"If i be lifted UP, (on the Cross), or by the "preaching of the Cross", i will draw ALL MEN to me".

So, if God shoves faith down your throat, as you seem to have been taught this Calvinism JUNK, then Christ would not need to "draw you", and you would not have to hear the Gospel, to believe it., GEN2REV
I'm not a Calvinist and you're anything but a diligent student of the Bible.

Do you EVER use Scripture to make your points?

No matter how many times you're corrected with specific verses from the Bible, you come right back arguing with those verses and making your opinions with zero Scripture to make your case.

It's not me you have a problem with, Behold, it's God and His Word. That's not a promising position to be in.

I think you're a wanna-be know-it-all that just doesn't know it all and it makes you angry when you're corrected. The Bible says that is a very bad way to be and that only fools conduct themselves that way when they are corrected with wisdom.

When you are corrected with plain Scripture, you should learn something and go forward stronger than you were before. Instead, you stubbornly, and childishly, refuse to hear the Truth and stay weak in your knowledge and handle of Scripture.

It's exhausting to deal with you. Like a stubborn child that refuses to learn.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya know, there's nothing wrong with posting quotes from other websites, I do it here and there to support my case; but cutting and pasting from another website and presenting it as your own is not only illegal, but it's very low and demolishes your credibility. You know how to make a quote, it's not hard and not time consuming. You wanted the information to appear as your own.

Here is your post#8:
Lifelong_sinner said:
if God does not first regenerate people before they trust in Christ as Savior, that faith is something people produced on their own, making salvation dependent on them instead of on God. Without Christ, people are spiritually dead. Dead people cannot do anything. A spiritually dead person can no more do anything to remedy that situation than a physically dead person can climb out of a grave. Therefore, God must regenerate people, making them spiritually alive, before they can trust in Christ as Savior.
Here is GotQuestions'."... if God does not first regenerate people before they trust in Christ as Savior, that faith is something people produced on their own, making salvation dependent on them instead of on God. For an Arminian, if God must regenerate people in order for them to believe, there is no genuine free will, and the call to believe is pointless.

For the Calvinist, Ephesians 2:1 is key: “And you were dead in your trespasses and sins.” Without Christ, people are spiritually dead. Dead people cannot do anything. A spiritually dead person can no more do anything to remedy that situation than a physically dead person can climb out of a grave. Therefore, God must regenerate people, making them spiritually alive, before they can trust in Christ as Savior (John 3:8)."
https://www.gotquestions.org/regeneration-before-faith.html

Take an extra 30 seconds and do things the honest way. You should want your presence here to be one of credibility if you're going to spend as much time here as you do.

And, for the record, GotQuestioins aint right about everything anyway. Trust yourself and trust Scripture first and foremost.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
absolute rubbish!!!

if God does not first regenerate people before they trust in Christ

If God "regenerated you before you trust in Christ", then there would be no need for preachers to preach the Gospel.... to the lost.
There would be no need for this verse to be in the NT... John 3:36
You noticed all the Churches and all the Preachers?
Did you read that verse?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do you EVER use Scripture to make your points?

People who are not really students of the word, do not recognize that i dont post the Scripture Chapter and verse....YET i do speak the verse, in the sentences., in the Posts... In the Threads.
You dont notice this because you are not able.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ya know, there's nothing wrong with posting quotes from other websites, I do it here

You post others material because without it, you have nothing.

I only teach Paul's NT Doctrine.
if you knew it, you'd know it.

Pauline Theology....thats my "teaching".

Wiki it, GEN2REV, go look it up, as its what you disagree with that is all i teach.
Really.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its Calvinism, the worst type, "Hyper" "TULIP".... that falsely teaches that God saves some and decides others will burn in the lake of Fire..
This is accusing God of being a Psychopath. Its poison Hell sent Theology that the nutbar Calvin seeped into the body of Christ, like a Viper tossed into a Child's Crib.
It BITES the truth right out of the Gospel of Grace.
It poison's FAITH in Christ.
The Devil loves it.

YOu have this backwards! Every one is already condemned at birth! God doesn't decide to send some to hell! all will go if god does not intervene! Hyper Calvinism teaches that we do not need to evangelize for the elect will be saved.

This is the lie! If we do not evangelize and bring in the wheat (not weeds turned to wheat) then God will raise up someone else and we lose that reward!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who are not really students of the word, do not recognize that i dont post the Scripture Chapter and verse....YET i do speak the verse, in the sentences., in the Posts... In the Threads.
You dont notice this because you are not able.
Ah ok.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You post others material because without it, you have nothing.

I only teach Paul's NT Doctrine.
if you knew it, you'd know it.

Pauline Theology....thats my "teaching".

Wiki it, GEN2REV, go look it up, as its what you disagree with that is all i teach.
Really.
You've stated this many times now. It makes no difference at all.

You can call it anything you like, you can call it anybody's gospel that you feel sounds official, or credible, but it doesn't change one iota of the fact that it's not Biblical.

Get right with God and His Word or get out of Bible-teaching.

Your "Pauline Theology" is not Biblical.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
YOu have this backwards! Every one is already condemned at birth! /QUOTE]

The condemnation you are talking about, is that we "all have sinned" early in our lives, and that ends any chance of being RIGHTEOUS of ourselves.
So, God on the Cross, shedding his blood and dying, is our SAVIOR, who takes care of our sins, and puts us into His Spiritual family by new birth, when we hear the Gospel and Believe.
God's salvation, which is Christ on the Cross, is offered to "all who will come" ... no exceptions.
Hyper Calvinism, teaches that God chooses some to burn in the lake of fire.
So, Calvinism is a very dangerous theology, much of it. and regarding the "predestined elect" heresy, this is absolutely hellish.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Get right with God and His Word or get out of Bible-teaching.

The Gifts and calling of God are without repentance, GEN2REV.

So, as i was telling you.
Hyper Calvinism, is the devil's lie. One of his biggest.
Its a bane to Faith and a curse to anyone who teaches that God chooses some for the lake of fire.
These "circular reasoning" sons of the devil will try to teach you that you have no "free will".
Have they tried to teach you this also, GEN2REV?
And what ive noticed, is that these Cross Denying, Grace Hating, faith mockers who want to SHOUT that they are CALVINISTS, ... Ive noticed that they believe that all their family, and all their friends, and everyone in their church is "the ELECT", yet, they will come to a forum like this, and try to convince REAL CHRISTIANS that some of them are "chosen for Hell"... and thats the Devil's work.
And they LOVE doing it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, as i was telling you.
Hyper Calvinism, is the devil's lie. One of his biggest.
Its a bane to Faith and a curse to anyone who teaches that God chooses some for the lake of fire.

Once again you are simply wrong in this accusation. I am sure there are some hyper-Calvinists who believe in double predestination, but I know of no teaching like this that is mainstream within hyper-calvinistic sects.

Everyone is destined for hell! Simply stated if Jesus did not die, and the Father does not draw some to jesus to be saved no one would be saved! But God has predestined some to be saved and the rest face their normal destiny. Predestination is only for God choosing some from the foundation of the world.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Everyone is destined for hell! Simply stated if Jesus did not die, and the Father does not draw some to jesus

My Thread is not an "accusation".
What ive posted is what obsessed Calvinist't teach.
You are one, and you have never carefully considered the evil insanity of this theology or you would have left it on that DAY.

Do you have a family? Mother , Dad, Sisters, Brothers, Children ???.
Well, do this.... Think about them, and ask yourself, ... Which of these, or how many of these, has God chosen for hell.
Calvinism does not allow them all to go to heaven, Ronald.
Dont you know?
Well, now you do.
So.....Can you do that? Can you tell us which of your family Calvinism is going to send to the Lake of Fire? AS that is how Calvinism that has you controlled, really works.
And when you see this, then unless you have some screws loose, you'll think.. "OMG".
Because that is what Calvinism says will happen to your family......some of them were born to BURN in the Lake of Fire, according to God's WILL., and they have no choice.
And that theology is OF THE DEVIL., = Calvinism

And one more thing.

The verse you used that you misquoted...... you misquoted it as all Calvinist misquote the verse, to try to prove the LIE of Calvinism.

The verse is this, Ronald.......Jesus Speaking..."if i be lifted up (on the Cross) I will draw ALL men to me".

Not some, Ronald, as the lying Calvinist will always say, so that the verse becomes their tool of the DEVIL.

Christ didn't die for every 4th person, Ronald.
He died for ALL..
John 3:16.. "the WORLD">......of people, and not just half of them.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Thread is not an "accusation".
What ive posted is what obsessed Calvinist't teach.
You are one, and you have never carefully considered the evil insanity of this theology or you would have left it on that DAY.

Do you have a family? Mother , Dad, Sisters, Brothers, Children ???.
Well, do this.... Think about them, and ask yourself, ... Which of these, or how many of these, has God chosen for hell.

Your answer is the actual devils lie!

biblical Calvinism does not show anyone being chosen for hell! That is a lie!

The verse is this, Ronald.......Jesus Speaking..."if i be lifted up (on the Cross) I will draw ALL men to me".

Not some, Ronald, as the lying Calvinist will always say, so that the verse becomes their tool of the DEVIL.

Christ didn't die for every 4th person, Ronald.
He died for ALL..
John 3:16.. "the WORLD">......of people, and not just half of them.

so by hyper emphasizing these words- are you a universalist? do you believe all men are going to be saved?

Yes jesus died for teh whole world- thus making teh whole world savable! But that does not mean everyone will be saved. Also His death and resurrection removed any other path to salvation. Salvation only occurs by trusting in they death and resurrection of Jesus for you sin!

this statement is a pile of fetid horse manure! Calvinsim does no such thing! All it does do is point out what teh bilbe teaches! I have written clearly enough to tell you what the Bible teaches and Calvin confirms. So when you veer off what I clearly answered you with, you are simply bearing false witness.

So.....Can you do that? Can you tell us which of your family Calvinism is going to send to the Lake of Fire? AS that is how Calvinism that has you controlled, really works.
And when you see this, then unless you have some screws loose, you'll think.. "OMG".
Because that is what Calvinism says will happen to your family......some of them were born to BURN in the Lake of Fire, according to God's WILL., and they have no choice.
And that theology is OF THE DEVIL., = Calvinism

Once again you lie about what Scripture teaches and Calvin confirms. "Calvinism" teaches no such thing! It says that God chooses to rescue some from our natural destiny in eternity! Neither you nor I know whom god will save and whom He will not! He does not predestine anyone to the lake fo fire- that is the devils lie and you have bought it and shows by your condemning style of writing!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
so by hyper emphasizing these words-

Once again you lie about what Scripture teaches and Calvin confirms. "Calvinism" teaches no such thing! It says that God chooses to rescue some from our natural destiny in eternity!

I didnt over emphasize the word....in the verse. I quoted the verse, as its written.
So, to a Calvinist, that probably seems like its "overemphasized".
You do understand the definition of the world... ALL ?
ALL?
"I will draw ALL men to me"? That means EVERYONE.....
This Drawing is always happening. And all are allowed access to Jesus,... Everyone.
Will all believe?
No, and that is their FREE WILL.

Listen up.... God can't send you to HELL for "Christ Rejection" if He wont let you believe">
How can God cause you to go to Hell, and be JUST< if He causes you to reject Christ, which is the reason you go?

Do you understand?
Ive never met a Calvinist who can comprehend that, as their deception is so thick and so deep.

Also.
I will correct you again.
Calvinism teaches that some in your Family, and in mine, and in everyone's here, were BORN TO BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE< according to the Will of God.

So, Do not lie to these members about that, as you are lying to yourself and to me.
See, you dont want to face the truth, as then you'll have to get out of that Satanic Deception, had you the courage to face it.

Time to face it, Ronald.
Today is the day.