I am a Theistic Satanist.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
Satanism is very misunderstood. The Church of Satan was created in the late 60's and it was an atheistic system. Now the most proactive Satanic church is the Satanic Temple, and they have carried that atheistic philosophy with them. I left Church of Satan because I am not an atheist. I believe in intelligent design. But when I look to Christian churches all I see are false prophets. Mankind's understanding of God is so wrong. I wonder if anyone in this chat room has it right. Because there is a problem in America, spiritually, Theistic Satanism exists. It is 100% reactive to this problem. So, I am presently church director and assist to the High Priest at Church of Leviathan. Are you going to stone me to death?

Reactions: Sword

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tripp1523

Satan is not an atheist. Demons are not atheists. So? They are opposed to God and Jesus Christ.

You see false prophets in the Church because you are a Satanist. Your understanding of God is not wrong. Your disobedience to Him is.

If the time was right, you would be stoned to death. But, though the Church doesn't have that authority to day, don't think God does not see you and will reward you for your service.

Stranger

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
Tripp1523

Satan is not an atheist. Demons are not atheists. So? They are opposed to God and Jesus Christ.

You see false prophets in the Church because you are a Satanist. Your understanding of God is not wrong. Your disobedience to Him is.

If the time was right, you would be stoned to death. But, though the Church doesn't have that authority to day, don't think God does not see you and will reward you for your service.

Stranger[/QUOT

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tripp1523

I didn't get that last statement.

Stranger

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
No, I'm saying that many Christian pastors present a false message. Satanism is a reaction to that. The church is not what it is supposed to be and people are being misled.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tripp1523

Satanism has existed as long as Satan has existed. This predated the Church and Adam. Satanism is not a reaction against the Church. It is a rebellion against God and Jesus Christ.

Stranger

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
I'm talking about a legitimate American church that is recognized by the state, doesn't pay taxes, etc. As an organized religion it did not exist until Anton LaVey invented it in the 60's. My church views Jesus as a spiritual teacher and a recognized spiritual being.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm talking about a legitimate American church that is recognized by the state, doesn't pay taxes, etc. As an organized religion it did not exist until Anton LaVey invented it in the 60's. My church views Jesus as a spiritual teacher and a recognized spiritual being.

Recognized by the State. Not recognized by God. And there lies your problem.

So what? Satan views Jesus Christ as the Son of God. He knows. Doesn't help him though. Because he hates God and Christ.

You have aligned yourself with the loser. And you will lose with him.

Stranger

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure why you are posting.....Do you have a question or a topic

Joshua☩

May 9, 2017
Faith
Country
United States
My church views Jesus as a spiritual teacher and a recognized spiritual being.
If you recognize Jesus as a spiritual being then you do not recognize Jesus. Jesus is not a "spiritual teacher" or a "spiritual being", Jesus is the second part of the Triune God, the almighty creator of the universe.

You claim that your church knows the truth better than ours, and yet in your claim that Jesus is a spiritual being, you fail to realize that Jesus is the Truth.

That Truth has been preserved in the Gospels and passed down to us from the Apostles. If you claim that such writings are incorrect, even though we have numerous examples of 1st Century scripture to analyze, and that you church knows the Truth better than the Gospel writers, then you are the one who is being misled.

I will pray fervently for you.

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
You need not pray for me Joshua, but thank you. You can make a statement like "Jesus is the Truth" and I cannot argue against it.

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
So you're 1 enlightened individual. I ask you then, why do I not have the liberty that I have been endowed with under the Declaration of Independence? Why does the church want to dictate what freedom is when it comes to cannabis, same-sex marriage, abortion, etc.?

Joshua☩

May 9, 2017
Faith
Country
United States
So you're 1 enlightened individual. I ask you then, why do I not have the liberty that I have been endowed with under the Declaration of Independence? Why does the church want to dictate what freedom is when it comes to cannabis, same-sex marriage, abortion, etc.?
Any restrictions come from God, not from any earthly Church. If you have an argument or offense, you should take it up with Him, not an earthly institution. All we do is promote the teachings that He has given us, all authority comes from Him alone.

Reactions: Mjh29

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
I think you're incorrect about that. The papacy has infected our government in a way that is contrary to the Declaration of Independence. Its amazing to me how deeply rooted the corruption is. It should most definitely be dealt with in an earthly way. By trying to communicate with earthly people.

Joshua☩

May 9, 2017
Faith
Country
United States
I think you're incorrect about that. The papacy has infected our government in a way that is contrary to the Declaration of Independence. Its amazing to me how deeply rooted the corruption is. It should most definitely be dealt with in an earthly way. By trying to communicate with earthly people.
In what way has the Papacy infected the U.S. government? Roman Catholics make up less than 25% of the total population of the U.S., they are vastly underrepresented in the U.S. Government, and the only Roman Catholic President in U.S. history was murdered in Dallas.

Furthermore, you do realize that the Declaration of Independence is not the authoritative document of the United States right?

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
The Declaration is in no way authoritative and neither is God. We have the Declaration and the Constitution. If we were to run our country based on these documents we would have no problem. The infection I'm talking about is a mental conditioning that the church must break free from. You do not have to be a Roman Catholic to have this problem. I'm talking about the disciple Peter in early days when the church was created. I think most of the Old Testament is not supposed to be there. Whoever it was that decided what to include and what to leave out really messed up and now it threatens my rights that the SAME GOD of the Declaration of Independence has endowed me with.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Declaration is in no way authoritative and neither is God. We have the Declaration and the Constitution. If we were to run our country based on these documents we would have no problem. The infection I'm talking about is a mental conditioning that the church must break free from. You do not have to be a Roman Catholic to have this problem. I'm talking about the disciple Peter in early days when the church was created. I think most of the Old Testament is not supposed to be there. Whoever it was that decided what to include and what to leave out really messed up and now it threatens my rights that the SAME GOD of the Declaration of Independence has endowed me with.

God is the Sole Authority, which is why you and others like you have a difficult time doing what you want. And you always will. Because no matter how far this country falls from it's original Christian origins, God is always against you.

That's funny isn't it. You a satanist want to dictate what should be in the Bible and what shouldn't. You want to change the 'thinking' of the Church, whatever that means. Yet you want your rights and complain of the Churches influence in our government. You have rights under government. You have no rights before God.

Stranger

Joshua☩

May 9, 2017
Faith
Country
United States
The assertion that God is not authoritative is blasphemous and has been reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.