i am sorry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Sorry i ever said those things to people. I was feeling attacked when people wrotr me ehst i didn't want to hear. I thought i was better than you cause my religon told me that. I wish i knew what it was to be s true Christian i probably never will be that. I am sorry i thought i could ever win an argument With skilled Christians i am completely sorry for ignoring everyone advice i am sorry for barely eveb reading my bible or promoting my own nwt. I am sorry with all my heart forcing believes down your throat. I don't do this for sympathy or for pity i am just ssying sorry for what i have done. I know you people won't care you probably wrote me down as child and a non christian but i am sitll sorry from the bottom of my heart.

Reactions: amadeus

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry i ever said those things to people. I was feeling attacked when people wrotr me ehst i didn't want to hear. I thought i was better than you cause my religon told me that. I wish i knew what it was to be s true Christian i probably never will be that. I am sorry i thought i could ever win an argument With skilled Christians i am completely sorry for ignoring everyone advice i am sorry for barely eveb reading my bible or promoting my own nwt. I am sorry with all my heart forcing believes down your throat. I don't do this for sympathy or for pity i am just ssying sorry for what i have done. I know you people won't care you probably wrote me down as child and a non christian but i am sitll sorry from the bottom of my heart.
Well, I think it is commendable that you seem to intend to try to do better. :D

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Hey there Sean...don't worry about it any more.
I am sure most of us here have been where you are right now.
You are just trying to sort out some muddled thoughts.

I am almost 77 and I sometime have to sort out muddled thoughts.

You are doing okay...you will make it.
I hope you sleep like an angel tonight...I pray that you will.
Bless you...

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Hey there Sean...don't worry about it any more.
I am sure most of us here have been where you are right now.
You are just trying to sort out some muddled thoughts.

I am almost 77 and I sometime have to sort out muddled thoughts.

You are doing okay...you will make it.
I hope you sleep like an angel tonight...I pray that you will.
Bless you...
thank you "bygrace" that means alot

Reactions: amadeus and Helen