"I am the God on the Cross"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

janc

Jul 8, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Please look closely at these two original Hebrew letters:
250118134e50cdf8ce2c31463affda5b--christian-god.jpg

You see the head of an ox and a cross. The head of the ox is the letter "Aleph", it is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, the cross is the letter "Tau", it is the last letter, the letter Aleph means "God", from this letter later words like El, Elohim... were formed. The letter Tau means cross.
We know that God called Himself in the OT "The First and the Last", that this title refers to the First and the Last Letter of the Hebrew Alphabet is clear, because in the NT He calls Himself "Alpha and Omega" and in the same sentence also "First and Last" which are the first and last letters of the Greek Alphabet, but we can be sure that God spoke to John in Hebrew and not in greek.
If we now translate the sentence "I am the First and the Last" symbolically, then this would come out:
"I am the God on the Cross".
Not only in the name of YHWH was the crucifixion prophesied but also in other words.
Unbelievable.

I am the First, and I am the Last, and there is no God but me.

I am the First and the Last and the living, and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forever and ever, and have the keys of death and of Hades.

Reactions: justbyfaith