I believe many are in denial of Christ's 2nd coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you in denial? Listen to this short vid and find out why so many Christian maybe inconvenienced by the times but not enough to change their ways. Will you be ready when Jesus returns?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ain't clicking on the YouTube video...

Sorry.

But I am as ready as I will ever be for God to return. I have no need to "clean up" my life and lifestyle. But I trust God to come at a perfect time too...not necessarily perfect for me but perfect for Him...and that's perfectly fine because He matters and I don't.

I don't think that He will return tomorrow...but He might.
I know that He is going to come...I just don't know exactly when. Revelations doesn't exactly have dates in it.

Watching for signs?
Hey all the signs of God's return were around since 70AD... haven't exactly let up even since 1300 AD either (People were looking at that year too)

Marco Polo even thought that the end was upon them as now that the Gospel had reached the Americas it was all over.

WWI and WWII people were sure that all life on earth was going to be destroyed in warfare. (As well as during the Civil War) Don't forget the Spanish flu epidemic between the wars too.

People were positive that the cold war was going to end in nuclear holocaust.
Then came the fall of the Soviet Union...
So...then it was going to be Government debt...
Then it was AIDS...
Comets and Asteroids...

Let's not forget the Millerites, Children's Brigade, Heavens Gate and countless others.

It's just not what people are obviously thinking.

Reactions: Nancy