I can't tell you something, because it is still going to be fulfilled and if you thought you could do it in your own strength, we would fail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I was going to promote something, that I thought was scripturally true, but the Holy Spirit interceded and warned me that I should not make it known. He said that if I made it known, that people would think they could do it in their own strength, and we would altogether fail. Not because it can't be done, but because it took a certain level of maturity to be able to understand, what it is that is being asked, why, and what to do about it. I won't even discuss it at length, but needless to say what we have been doing is trusting God and given that what is coming is sealed, we need to keep doing that (trusting in God). If all I am being is alarmist, the Holy Spirit will call me out - but if the times were changing the way that I thought they were, the Holy Spirit will clothe you. That's my prayer for you at this time, that you be clothed.

We could also pray.

God bless.