I did not speak in secret

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I did not speak in secret ........Isaiah 45:19...... in realms of darkness. I did not say to Jacobs people; Look for Me in the formless waste. I, the Lord: declares what is right and just.

Isaiah 45:22-25 From every corner of the earth, turn to Me and be saved. For I am God, there is none other. I swear by My life that to Me, every knee will bow and every tongue will say; In God alone is victory and might. All who defy Him will stand ashamed in His presence. The descendants of Israel will be victorious and will glory in their God.

Isaiah 46:3-4 Listen to Me, house of Jacob, all who remain of the House of Israel; You have been a load upon Me from your birth.
Till you grow old, I am the Lord and when white hair comes, I shall carry you still – I have made you and will uphold you, I shall carry you away to safety.

Isaiah 46:8-10 Remember this and abandon hope, all you rebels. I am the Lord, I will accomplish all I please.
From the beginning, I reveal the end, from ancient times, what is yet to be.

Isaiah 46:12-13 Listen to Me, you stubborn of heart, for whom victory is far off; I bring My victory near, it is not far off and will not be delayed. In Zion, I will grant deliverance for Israel, My glory.

His people, now faithful Christian Israelites, still living in every corner of the earth, can seek and find God for their redemption. Through Him, they will gain victory.

The Lord will uphold them and will plant them in a safe place. 2 Samuel 7:10

He promises protection for His people when they regather into Israel, the example of this is the destruction of Gog’s army.

There will not be a ‘rapture to heaven ‘, firstly His people, righteous Christian Israelites, will gather and settle in all of the land promised to their Spiritual and ethnic forefathers. Then, later during the Tribulation, the Lord’s elect ones will be taken out of the way of the Anti Christ, to a far distant location on earth. Rev 12:14

Take heed, all you people, the time for the Lord to act is near. In Zion, [Greater Israel] there will be deliverance for His people, they will display His glory. [before the Return of Jesus] Ezekiel 39:27, Isaiah 43:10-13, 1 Peter 2:9.

Scripture does reveal to us “ what is yet to be” – it requires diligent study and careful discernment of the prophetic Word. Amos 3:7, 1 Thessalonians 5:4-6, Daniel 12:10.

Reactions: Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thessalonians 5:9

“For God hath not appointed us to wrath===rapture

Luke 21:36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”==rapture

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not speak in secret ........Isaiah 45:19...... in realms of darkness. I did not say to Jacobs people; Look for Me in the formless waste. I, the Lord: declares what is right and just.

Isaiah 45:22-25 From every corner of the earth, turn to Me and be saved. For I am God, there is none other. I swear by My life that to Me, every knee will bow and every tongue will say; In God alone is victory and might. All who defy Him will stand ashamed in His presence. The descendants of Israel will be victorious and will glory in their God.

Isaiah 46:3-4 Listen to Me, house of Jacob, all who remain of the House of Israel; You have been a load upon Me from your birth.
Till you grow old, I am the Lord and when white hair comes, I shall carry you still – I have made you and will uphold you, I shall carry you away to safety.

Isaiah 46:8-10 Remember this and abandon hope, all you rebels. I am the Lord, I will accomplish all I please.

Isaiah 46:12-13 Listen to Me, you stubborn of heart, for whom victory is far off; I bring My victory near, it is not far off and will not be delayed. In Zion, I will grant deliverance for Israel, My glory.

His people, now faithful Christian Israelites, still living in every corner of the earth, can seek and find God for their redemption. Through Him, they will gain victory.

He promises protection for His people when they regather into Israel, the example of this is the destruction of Gog’s army.

There will not be a ‘rapture to heaven ‘, firstly His people, righteous Christian Israelites, will gather and settle in all of the land promised to their Spiritual and ethnic forefathers. Then, later during the Tribulation, the Lord’s elect ones will be taken out of the way of the Anti Christ, to a far distant location on earth. Rev 12:14

Take heed, all you people, the time for the Lord to act is near. In Zion, [Greater Israel] there will be deliverance for His people, they will display His glory. [before the Return of Jesus] Ezekiel 39:27, Isaiah 43:10-13, 1 Peter 2:9.

Scripture does reveal to us “ what is yet to be” – it requires diligent study and careful discernment of the prophetic Word. Amos 3:7, 1 Thessalonians 5:4-6, Daniel 12:10.

Their deliverance DID come, being the Deliverer Himself, who is Jesus. BUT because most of Israel did NOT know the time of their visitation, they rejected their Deliverer, and committed the Seventh abomination. Proverbs 6:16-19.
Therefore the KoG (who is Jesus Himself) was taken (left,) from them and given to the "nation" of Born Again Christians. 1 Peter 2:9

Reactions: Keraz

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad when they can't understand what that verse is saying.

I didn't SPEAK (an action) in secret.........

That doesn't mean God doesn't have secrets LIGHT BULB MOMENT.

The two do not have to be truths mutually exclusive unto each other.

It in true, when God speaks as in saying unto the universe come forth, or as in speaking unto His prophets, He was heard on purpose.

The above doesn't not mean God hasn't got things He hasn't spoken on.

You guys get tangled up in your own net.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Poetry or Prophesy?

Psalms 46:1-9 The Lord is our refuge and stronghold, He will help us in trouble, so we are not afraid when the earth is shaking and the mountains move; when the waves of the sea roar and the earth is quaking before the Lords majesty.

There is a river whose flow brings joy to the city of God, the holy Place of the Most High. The Lord is within her, she will not be overthrown and at the break of Day, He will come to her aid.

Nations are in an uproar, kingdoms fall when the Lord thunders; the earth burns.

Come and see what the Lord has done, the desolation He has brought on the earth. He makes wars to cease throughout the world, He breaks the bow, snaps the spear and burns the chariots in the fire.

Psalms 46:10 Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the nations and revered throughout the world.

When I attended Methodist Sunday School, one of the Bible passages that I learned was Psalms 46. Its poetic stanzas rolled off the tongue, but we weren’t told of anything other than to interpret it allegorically – as an example of God’s power and saving grace. Now, as I read and study all the prophetic scriptures, its end time message is quite apparent.

It is the story of how the Lord will judge and punish the nations and ‘the desolation He will bring to the earth’, to a similar extent as He did in the days of Noah. 2 Peter 2:1-7

Then, all weapons of war and military forces will be neutralized or destroyed and the Lord promises ‘to be a refuge’ to His people, when at the ‘break of day, the sea roars, the earth quakes and melts’. It is His great Day of vengeance and wrath, a massive CME explosion of the suns surface, that will bring about all the effects described. We are warned to be prepared for that terrible Day, but our only true protection is our faith and trust in the Lord.

Psalms 50:3-5 The Lord is coming and will not remain silent. A consuming fire runs ahead of Him and all around a great storm rages. He calls to the heavens above and the earth below, that He may judge His people.

Gather to Me, My loyal servants, those who have made a Covenant with Me by sacrifice. Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

This is not and cannot be the Return of Jesus in His glory, it is the Lord’s judgement and punishment of the nations, in all the world. It will be triggered by an attack on the State of Israel by an Islamic confederation. Psalms 83:1-18

The Lord’s people will be judged, too, but those who are His ‘loyal servants’, will be protected.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will not be a ‘rapture to heaven ‘, firstly His people, righteous Christian Israelites, will gather and settle in all of the land promised to their Spiritual and ethnic forefathers. Then, later during the Tribulation, the Lord’s elect ones will be taken out of the way of the Anti Christ, to a far distant location on earth.

1*24H7ROjpIDNZ4PNnjzeufQ.jpeg

Sorry man, we go to the Rapture.

It will be OK.

Father's House has many rooms.

We have a job to do there.

"Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world?​

That can't happen until they are all awakened from their slumber.

It's the second great Exodus, from here to there, (He went there to prepare a place for us), where we will stay for a thousand years while the earth will enjoy it's rest. Would He have told us if it were not true?

The trip will be as quick as mach 92, as billions of saints and holy angels light up a column of space, with the Temple looming on the horizon.

Some will shine as bright as the firmament, some like the stars forever and ever.

It took Gabriel three and a half minutes to make the trip at about that speed, as soon as Daniel began to pray the prayer that takes that amount of time, and in swift flight he was sent there to be at Daniel's side. For he is a man that is greatly loved by God.

The Ark of His Covenant is already there.

At the seventh trump, people will be able to look up and see it with the naked eye, as His Temple in heaven is revealed from it's cloaked location.

"Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant.​

That means heaven was never really that far away.

New Jerusalem is in the moon.

NewJerusaleminMoon-307x221.jpg

SideViewNJinMoon-333x274.jpg

Even at it's largest stated size, all eight corners of New Jerusalem would tuck nicely in, just 20 feet below the lunar surface.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.​

Watch for 2:40 in the video as we fly over the location of the first Exodus. Sinai Peninsula, Egypt and National Israel. This is as close as we get to Old Time earthly Israel during the Second Exodus as we are gathered by the holy angels and meet the Lord in the air.

See here we have a beautiful view of the earth down below,

As the satellite departs.

She smells of the sun,
And she's constantly saying,
That's it's all a lie,
Because lies, sound so nice,
And like soil to seed goes,
Casting my fears aside...

She says: "The satellite is coming."
I pray, the wrecking ball is waiting,
She says: "The satellite is coming.
It's come to take us home."

Satellite...

Still smells of the sun,
And the light that brings healing,
Is burning my eyes,
And the dark, seems so nice,
And I'm choking on blessings, that I can't receive
I hide.

She says: (Satellite)
"The satellite is coming"
I pray, (She)
The wrecking ball is waiting,
She says: "The Satellite is coming,

It's come to take us home."​

vsUBoal.jpg

Take heed, all you people, the time for the Lord to act is near.

I think you got this part right. :)

Peaceful Sabbath.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I could've sworn you subscribed to the spiritual Israel camp. No?

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1*24H7ROjpIDNZ4PNnjzeufQ.jpeg

It will be OK.

Father's House has many rooms.

We have a job to do there.

It's the second great Exodus, from here to there, (He went there to prepare a place for us), where we will stay for a thousand years while the earth will enjoy it's rest. Would He have told us if it were not true?

The trip will be as quick as mach 92, as billions of saints and holy angels light up a column of space, with the Temple looming on the horizon.

Some will shine as bright as the firmament, some like the stars forever and ever.

It took Gabriel three and a half minutes to make the trip at about that speed, as soon as Daniel began to pray the prayer that takes that amount of time, and in swift flight he was sent there to be at Daniel's side. For he is a man that is greatly loved by God.

The Ark of His Covenant is already there.

At the seventh trump, people will be able to look up and see it with the naked eye, as His Temple in heaven is revealed from it's cloaked location.

"Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant.​

That means heaven was never really that far away.

NewJerusaleminMoon-307x221.jpg

SideViewNJinMoon-333x274.jpg

Even at it's largest stated size, all eight corners of New Jerusalem would tuck nicely in, just 20 feet below the lunar surface.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.​

Watch for 2:40 in the video as we fly over the location of the first Exodus. Sinai Peninsula, Egypt and National Israel. This is as close as we get to Old Time earthly Israel during the Second Exodus as we are gathered by the holy angels and meet the Lord in the air.

See here we have a beautiful view of the earth down below,

As the satellite departs.

She smells of the sun,
And she's constantly saying,
That's it's all a lie,
Because lies, sound so nice,
And like soil to seed goes,
Casting my fears aside...

Satellite...

Still smells of the sun,
And the light that brings healing,
Is burning my eyes,
And the dark, seems so nice,
And I'm choking on blessings, that I can't receive
I hide.

She says: (Satellite)
"The satellite is coming"
I pray, (She)
The wrecking ball is waiting,
She says: "The Satellite is coming,

It's come to take us home."​

vsUBoal.jpg

I think you got this part right. :)

Peaceful Sabbath.

I was kinda ok with part of this. I don't get the moon thing at all, .

I had to smile to see that you quoted Arthur Conan Doyle, author of Sherlock homes, and spiritualist. Is that his picture? I don't think spiritualism and the 2nd coming should be mixed, but what do i know.

Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will be OK. ...
And THAT happens on the very last day of the world, per Jesus Christ. NOT prior.
John 6:39
John 6:40
John 6:44
John 6:54
John 11:24
John 12:48

Oh, Lord ...
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle."
jiFfM.jpg

Don't you rely on scripture to prove grand ideas like this?

Where is the scripture that places the New Jerusalem INSIDE the Moon?

Pretty sure the Bible tells us it comes down from heaven, no?

Revelation 21:2
"And I saw The Holy City, New Jerusalem, descending from Heaven from beside God,..."

Is God inside there too?

Peaceful Sabbath.
Peace and blessings to you as well on this Sabbath.

God bless.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I had to smile to see that you quoted Arthur Conan Doyle, author of Sherlock homes, and spiritualist. Is that his picture? I don't think spiritualism and the 2nd coming should be mixed, but what do i know.
I don't remember you being a Rapture-ite, Cassandra. Are you?

No judgment.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well I'm glad you were Ok with part of it.

Here it is from my other girlfriend with a female perspective:

Z4BfLbJ.jpg

0wVo93U.jpg

dNWRyHk.jpg

Mc Keres knows who he is.

He's the lost ten tribes guy, Herbert W. Armstrong.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't remember you being a Rapture-ite, Cassandra. Are you?

No judgment.

Oh, goodness NO!
I was ok with him saying the Ark of the Covenant is in heaven.And this:'we are gathered by the holy angels and meet the Lord in the air."
And being in heaven for 1000 years. That's pretty much it.
The flyover you tube video kinda reminded me of the NORAD Santa Tracker(tells you what city he is in and when)

Back to your question
Christ's second coming will be visible and audible.

Every eye shall see him,
Rev 1:7 Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

and 1 Thess 4:16 "16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Reactions: GEN2REV

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And THAT happens on the very last day of the world, per Jesus Christ. NOT prior.

I'm good with that.

It can be on the last day.

At the last trump.

The dead in Christ will rise.

And go to the place prepared for them.

The Father's House with many rooms.

Where is the scripture that places the New Jerusalem INSIDE the Moon?

I thought I posted enough of it.

Just need to do the math again on it.

Time fits.

Space fits.

The glove fits.

People, even the lost, are going to be able to look up and see it, see the Ark of His covenant with the naked eye.

Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant.

When Gabriel came to visit Daniel in Chapter 9, it took him 3.5 minutes in swift flight.

That's how long it takes to recite Daniel's prayer in a normal speaking voice.

Gabriel said: "as soon as you began to pray I was sent.

So if the place that Gabriel came from was the distance from the moon to earth, he was going about mach 92.

Two English guys wrote a book about the artificial moon.

During the Apollo mission they crashed the lunar module into the lunar surface and the moon rang like a bell for three hours:

I'm not really trying that hard to convince anyone.

I'm also definitely not the first guy who thought of it.

"And I saw The Holy City, New Jerusalem, descending from Heaven from beside God,..."

Can't find the the translation you use.

New International Version
I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

New Living Translation
And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

English Standard Version
And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Berean Study Bible
I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Berean Literal Bible
And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, having been prepared as a bride having been adorned for her husband.

King James Bible
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

New Living Translation
And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

English Standard Version
And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Berean Study Bible
I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Berean Literal Bible
And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, having been prepared as a bride having been adorned for her husband.

King James Bible
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.​

Most are like coming down out of heaven FROM God,

Is God inside there too?

Yes.

It's big inside.

A better math guy than me did the calculation.

There's enough space inside for billions of holy angels.

And every human that was ever born could have a mansion so big that it's ceiling could contain an atmosphere.

But not everyone gets to go.

So there's huge space inside for a big holodeck.

I'll be content with a cabin in the corner of Glory Land.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does it have to be the moon? why does it have to be a satellite? Where does it say that the Lord is coming for us like that? when we meet the Lord in the air, our bodies will have been made eternal then. I thought we just went on up--flew.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There will be a lifting up and transportation of all the faithful people who remain alive when Jesus Returns. As 1 Thess 4:17 and Matthew 24:31 tell us.
But nowhere in scripture is there anywhere that humans are taken to heaven. Eventually; God and therefore heaven, comes to us; Revelation 21:1-7
I think you got this part right.
We should be ready and prepared physically and Spiritually for what the Lord has planned for our future.
That we will be here on earth for it all is clear from Matthew 24:13, Revelation 13:10, Hebrews 10:36-39; We must endure until the end.
I could've sworn you subscribed to the spiritual Israel camp. No?
The true Israelites are those who have the faith that Abraham had.
The citizens of the Jewish State of Israel, are simply just another secular nation.
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
This verse is in Revelation 21:2, which comes AFTER the Millennium reign of King Jesus and after the GWT Judgment of everyone who has ever lived. Only those whose names are found in the Book of Life, will will get to live in the New Jerusalem; ON EARTH.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm good with that.

It can be on the last day.

At the last trump.

The dead in Christ will rise.

And go to the place prepared for them.

The Father's House with many rooms.
But that doesn't support Pre-Trib Rapture is all.
Can't find the the translation you use.
I noticed that after I posted it. Not sure where that came from, I cut and paste if from Google, but noticed the KJV is more like what you post here which still implies God is inside the moon:
Most are like coming down out of heaven FROM God,
Yes. It's big inside.
Pretty far out idea.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The true Israelites are those who have the faith that Abraham had.
The citizens of the Jewish State of Israel, are simply just another secular nation.
Right.

I refer to them as a spiritual race because they are of all ethnic races and because of these:

John 4:24
Romans 9:8
Romans 7:14

They are not any one denomination, they are not any one church nor any single race.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This verse is in Revelation 21:2, which comes AFTER the Millennium reign of King Jesus and after the GWT Judgment of everyone who has ever lived.

I read it different than you Keras.

Didn't you also say that nobody gets eternal life until after the 1000 years are finished?

After the thousand years are finished is only the judgment of the lost, the rest of the dead, who will march across the broad plain of the earth.

Blessed and holy are those of the first resurrection, before the thousand years.

Only those whose names are found in the Book of Life, will will get to live in the New Jerusalem; ON EARTH.

I say we will have already lived there for a thousand years BEFORE New Jerusalem comes to earth, BEFORE the lost are annihilated.

That's part of what we will be doing there.

Do you not know that the saints will judge the world?

Or do you not know that we will judge the angels?

Some shall be beaten with many stripes, some shall be beaten with few stripes.

Questions like when will the Pauline judgment take place?

When are ALL the saints going to be alive again to do this?

Can it all happen on one day?

Or is this what Christ will be doing with the saints as He reigns with them for a thousand years?

In the place that He went to prepare for them.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does it have to be the moon?

It doesn't have to be.

But the moon fits the specifications of the narrative.

why does it have to be a satellite?

Because the moon is a satellite?

A satellite with some incredible specifications.

Where does it say that the Lord is coming for us like that?

We meet the Lord in the air.

He said that He was leaving to go and prepare a place for us, and then He would come back and get us, and then take us to be where He is.

(I don't comprehend that place to be earthly Israel)

when we meet the Lord in the air, our bodies will have been made eternal then. I thought we just went on up--flew.

Amen!

I agree!

But then what?

Do we come back down with King David and start up old Israel again?

I don't think so.

But don't let my post about New Jerusalem in the moon cause you to fret over it.

I'm mainly here today to have fun with Mc Keras.

Peaceful Sabbath.