I discovered the cure of "autism".

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aug 31, 2022
Caleta Olivia, Santa Cruz Province.
Faith
Christian
Country
Argentina
But most importantly, I am about to make it reach the people.

Many did find it before, but something always bothered the way.

Was it fear, evil, lack of brains, something always kept the people suffering, and being poisoned still.

Autism is a symptom of poisoning.

The word means to be isolated one within himself. It's mafia language.

The correlation between vaccinations and the increase in rates of autism has to do with the pushing of poisons in the style of "Russian roulette".

Poisons of incredibly long half-lives like some organochlorines. DDT seeming to be the major causant.

But these poisons can not only come from injections, but also from ingestion or inhalation.

This could happen without one being aware at the moment, because these poisons are generally odorless and tasteless.

Even, they are highly lipophillic and could be stored in the fat "for later".

But I speak solutions.

Hemodialysis.

Don't let anyone steal the glory from the Lord.

An Evangelical Christian is taking the heat for the good of all. At least for the good of the noble people.

We are under biological warfare.

Pass the message, and let us react as a society.

Thank you.

moderprocer.com.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But most importantly, I am about to make it reach the people.

Many did find it before, but something always bothered the way.

Was it fear, evil, lack of brains, something always kept the people suffering, and being poisoned still.

Autism is a symptom of poisoning.

The word means to be isolated one within himself. It's mafia language.

The correlation between vaccinations and the increase in rates of autism has to do with the pushing of poisons in the style of "Russian roulette".

Poisons of incredibly long half-lives like some organochlorines. DDT seeming to be the major causant.

But these poisons can not only come from injections, but also from ingestion or inhalation.

This could happen without one being aware at the moment, because these poisons are generally odorless and tasteless.

Even, they are highly lipophillic and could be stored in the fat "for later".

But I speak solutions.

Hemodialysis.

Don't let anyone steal the glory from the Lord.

An Evangelical Christian is taking the heat for the good of all. At least for the good of the noble people.

We are under biological warfare.

Pass the message, and let us react as a society.

Thank you.

moderprocer.com.
Well I've just read your post and was hoping to see something that would be a 'cure' for autism but I seem to have missed it.

Reactions: Nancy