I don't have enough friends

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
hi, I'd like prayer on having enough friends I'd like to be friends with. it's so hard to find good friends, let alone having the same interests and how you'd like the friend to be like. All the people I'd like to be friends with don't want to be friends with me even though I'm a nice, good friend. I've asked Christians to pray for me on this before but I still don't have enough friends that I'd like to be friends with. I wonder why. I think I deserve to have enough friends. I try my best to be the best Christian. it makes me feel that God isn't so surely alive at times but I don't want to blame God. :( Prayers would be much appreciated

Reactions: Curtis and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hi, I'd like prayer on having enough friends I'd like to be friends with. it's so hard to find good friends, let alone having the same interests and how you'd like the friend to be like. All the people I'd like to be friends with don't want to be friends with me even though I'm a nice, good friend. I've asked Christians to pray for me on this before but I still don't have enough friends that I'd like to be friends with. I wonder why. I think I deserve to have enough friends. I try my best to be the best Christian. it makes me feel that God isn't so surely alive at times but I don't want to blame God. :( Prayers would be much appreciated

You are correct sister, it is hard to make friends that we can click with. My issue is finding true "Christian" friends...they are in very short supply.

I will pray this for you, and that God will help you to recognize someone who would be a friend if He sends them across your path.
God Bless

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi; good to look at the theme of fellowship in John's First Epistle, chapter 1...

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much Nancy! More prayers would be appreciated :)

You got em! Loneliness is one of Satan's favorite places to snag our thoughts...hasn't he stolen enough from us already?! That's where it all seems to start, in the mind...placing doubts about God! Don't buy it sister, I too have been praying fervently for good friends that love the Lord and want to share Him together. When I thank Him for hearing my prayers for this, I will thank Him for hearing yours as well :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You got em! Loneliness is one of Satan's favorite places to snag our thoughts...hasn't he stolen enough from us already?! That's where it all seems to start, in the mind...placing doubts about God! Don't buy it sister, I too have been praying fervently for good friends that love the Lord and want to share Him together. When I thank Him for hearing my prayers for this, I will thank Him for hearing yours as well :)
@Nancy I think of John on Patmos Isle: at a human level alone, but, Oh, what a vision of glory to come! :)

Reactions: Psalm51

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Come along and join us here on Zoom Canadian Mountain daylight time....
Zoom ID 403 506 9201....no password needed

Monday @ 7.30pm
Thursday @ 6.30pm
Friday @ 6.30pm

Reactions: thelord's_pearl