I feel we're in it now...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What do Christians call it? I'm still learning, but I believe we're in the times where there's war like in Ukraine vs Russia and rumors of war like China vs Taiwan, various pestilences, and we're coming into famine it seems. Do you call it the tribulation or am I wrong. Rapture is not what you call it until later right? Perhaps you call it pre-tribulation. Thanks

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do Christians call it? I'm still learning, but I believe we're in the times where there's war like in Ukraine vs Russia and rumors of war like China vs Taiwan, various pestilences, and we're coming into famine it seems. Do you call it the tribulation or am I wrong. Rapture is not what you call it until later right? Perhaps you call it pre-tribulation. Thanks
Hi TLP,
Yes, we sure are "in it". Some call these days the beginning of sorrows, I call it the last days. It sure does seem that there are a few horses of Revelation galloping hard! Wars, pestilence, economy...the new global system is lined up and ready to take over when the time is right. So we watch and wait for our redemption, amen!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But then, aren't there always things like this going on?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi TLP,
Yes, we sure are "in it". Some call these days the beginning of sorrows, I call it the last days. It sure does seem that there are a few horses of Revelation galloping hard! Wars, pestilence, economy...the new global system is lined up and ready to take over when the time is right. So we watch and wait for our redemption, amen!
The thing is , IF we would read the bible for ourselves and not through these so called teachings of men
WE would SEE we are in the MIDST of all that was foretold in the last days .
Too many are holding onto certain tribulation teachings . WHILE There is some truth in those teachings
IT AINT the whole T RUTH . We are MUCH FARTHER ALONG than folks realize and this is a fact .
I aint even pre trib , YET I KNOW the coming of JESUS draws nigh . THERE are events in that bible
THAT are happening RIGHT NOW that most think might not happen for more years . YET HERE IT IS RIGHT NOW
and INCREASING . WE NEED to get back to CHRIST and reading the bible for ourselves . ITS MUCH SOONER than folks realize
cause its MUCH LATER in the game than most realize . THIS IS A FACT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not like this . I never seen a generation more confused and in love with lawlessness .
How old are you my friend . I am fifty . Even when i was in school
we knew what a boy and a girl was . Even when i was in school gay marriage was not HONORED as it is today .
we are witnessing a strong delusion that is giving folks over to a total reprobate mind .
TRY and remember THEY KICKED GOD OUT OF EVERYTHING . SO this gen is going buck wild in sin and thinking all is well .
Doing the most abominatinal acts and if one even dares to speak the truth they make themselves a target to their hate
attacks , law suits . NO SIR this world HAS NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS . WELL cept maybe in the days of lott
and noah . WHICH IS YET ANOTHER SIGN of how close the coming of JESUS TRULY IS .

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes but this time I think it's different with the worldwide virus pandemic. Never in history had we had a worldwide virus pandemic one variant after another, had we? it was only isolated in, let's say, a country, but not worldwide.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but this time I think it's different with the worldwide virus pandemic. Never in history had we had a worldwide virus pandemic one variant after another, had we? it was only isolated in, let's say, a country, but not worldwide.
and things will get only worse . The key to look at is , THE INQUITY and how it has GROWN massive
that is a key sign right there . Most folks used to hide their sin , NOW THEY PROCLIAM IT FOR ALL TO SEE
right in the streets and slam their agenda right down the throats of any and all who wont agree with it .
IT WERENT LIKE that when i was younger . YES evil was in the world and men have always praticed inquity .
IT USED TO be a little more taboo and in secret . NOW they are as SODOM and GOMORRA .
YE no longer hide your sin ye celebrate it in the streets . GOD actually told that to the jews
right before HE Destroyed them through nebb . WE GOT JUDGMENTS cause folks not only refuse to repent
but society grows harder and harder and more hateful than ever agaisnt GOD , CHRIST and anyone that speaks the truth .
Even now a strong delusion has been unleashed . We need to learn our bibles well
and be doing all to point to Christ and all sound doctrine , while we got the time to do so .

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 1918 pandemic was quite lethal, and I think Europe has had deadly plagues if you go back far enough into history.

Last edited:
Reactions: shortangel

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 1918 pandemic was quite lethal, and I think Europe has had deadly plagues if you back far enough into history.
Plagues have indeed ravished . And we have far worse plagues that are to come upon this earth .
The key to look at is in the inquity . BOB , its blown through the roof in this day and age
and it appears we have us a world wide we are one false love and unity move to gather all right under the beast .
Days are getting short my friend .
Often folks cannot discern the signs of the times .
Imagine them as being this huge forest .
When it appears in full bloom often folks keep saying where is this forest you all keep talking about
all we see are billions of trees , there have always been trees .
For though they can see the signs they cannot discern them . Many are too in love with this world and this life
to be able to see the Forest . They dont want to see the FOREST they desire to believe we have many years left .
This generation is as a generation that a man of wisdom took to the beach of a great ocean .
And the man says HERE is the beach and here is the ocean
but they grumble within themselves and say THIS is no beach , its just billions of tons of sand
and that is no ocean its just trillions of gallons of salt water .
YET what i say to one i say to all , THE END TIME SIGNS are RIGHT IN FRONT OFOURFACES .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is too many are fast in love with building a KINGDOM upon this world in which they can have
them some we are one false love and unity and peace and safety
and be able to tell themselves , come let us enjoy our kingdom , take ease , drink eat and be merry
for we have many long and good years left upon this earth .
Lambs know better . For our kingdom is above and we with hope do wait for the new heavens and the new earth .
For many there hope and home is of this world , but for the lambs it cometh with JESUS and the new celestial City .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Say not in thy heart my LORD delays His coming .
Say not in thine heart we have many years left .
For the day of the LORD will surely come and if one watches not it shall overtake them as a thief .
Rather have all hope IN GOD , IN CHRIST above and be doing all to win souls and exhort with sound bible doctrine
WHILE WE STILL GOT THE TIME TO DO SO . The Son of man cometh in an hour that ye THINK NOT
be watching lest it come upon one as a theif in the night .
For when the inquity blosoms and the evil spread forth as does a green bray tree , SUDDENLY in an hour
not known to many and in a day many belived would either never come or had many years
HE WILL SURELY COME and then many shall wail as the DOOR is shut .
They will begin to beat upon the door and say ALAS LORD OPEN UNTO US
but HE will say from within I never knew you . Once that door closes it will be too late
WHEN Once the master of the HOUSE has risen up and closed the door .
Watch and be ready , be doing the things of the LORD
and not the goals of the all inclusive we are one who believed their mission was unity for world peace and safety .
For about the time they are saying peace and safety , SUDDEN DESTRUCTION COMETH
and they shall not escape .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the greatest signs of the times would be when even many within christendom No longer
believed the coming of Christ was nigh .
BE ye not as the sons in law of lott who did not take serious the warning .
For they too were destroyed in Sodom after lott who had warned them departed .
Be not left behind to face the coming wrath of GOD . BE YE READY and be watching
and know that so long as we are in this world persecutions will fast increase .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Allow me a warning . COME get ye into the ARK OF CHRIST , COME TO JESUS
FOR GOD will soon destroy this place . Come ye out from amongst them and follow Christ now .

Read Less Pray More

Nov 28, 2022
Kingdom of God
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we are definitely in the end days. But the false light will have to be presented first. We have the beast system ready....just waiting for things to collapse and the beast to be revealed as mans solution. You will know because, he will be a man declaring to be the 1 God. God is restoring His garden in His time. He has given us all the free choice to give up our lives and follow His Only Begotten 100%. This is how to be gathered with the first fruits harvest... abide in His son, Jesus Christ with our entire selves.... These are the Few at the Narrow gate with the oil.... ripe for the harvest.... fully mature children of God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we are definitely in the end days. But the false light will have to be presented first. We have the beast system ready....just waiting for things to collapse and the beast to be revealed as mans solution. You will know because, he will be a man declaring to be the 1 God. God is restoring His garden in His time. He has given us all the free choice to give up our lives and follow His Only Begotten 100%. This is how to be gathered with the first fruits harvest... abide in His son, Jesus Christ with our entire selves.... These are the Few at the Narrow gate with the oil.... ripe for the harvest.... fully mature children of God.
The false light has already been presented and is taking many captive right into its lie .
They done created a love god that honors all paths and sin . ITS HERE . IT GROWS by the hour
The all inclusive love god who is none other than the dragon who is uniting
all religons and secular under a god called love . ITS HERE . WE better have naught to do with it .

Read Less Pray More

Nov 28, 2022
Kingdom of God
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The false light has already been presented and is taking many captive right into its lie .
They done created a love god that honors all paths and sin . ITS HERE . IT GROWS by the hour
The all inclusive love god who is none other than the dragon who is uniting
all religons and secular under a god called love . ITS HERE . WE better have naught to do with it .

Reactions: Nancy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus called it "the beginning of sorrows" (Matthew 24:6-8).

In Matthew 24:6 though, He revealed a point which many miss. He said we would hear of wars and rumors of wars, but don't be troubled, because the end is not yet.

Many preachers simply skip over that last part underlined above, especially the Pre-trib Rapture theory preachers.

But what Jesus showed with that is that as long as wars and rumors of wars are going on, the "great tribulation" He warned about, is not yet. This means the opposite of 'wars' is the identifier for the 'end'.

So what's the opposite of a time of wars? Peace. So for the very end, the trib, it is to be a time of world peace, all wars having ended ("Who is like unto the beast? who is able make war with him?" - Rev.13:4).

At the setting up of the "abomination of desolation" by the false one prophesied in the Book of Daniel (Daniel 11, Daniel 9:27), that is officially when the "great tribulation" will have begun. That point is when the pseudo-Christ will demand that all bow to the "image of the beast" or be killed (Rev.13). And that is when the majority will say, "Christ is here, or there", and Jesus said to not believe it (Matthew 24:23-26). This is when the countdown of the 1260 days latter half of the Daniel 9:27 final "one week" will start.

Before that, with the "beginning of sorrows", is what we are in today, with wars and rumors of wars still going on, and earthquakes in various places, and pestilences and famines. When false-Messiah arrives, all that will stop. He will then setup a one-world Utopia-like kingdom over all peoples and nations, and proclaim himself as God and over all that is even called God, or that is worshiped.

Reactions: Read Less Pray More