I feel we're in it now...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Read Less Pray More

Nov 28, 2022
Kingdom of God
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus called it "the beginning of sorrows" (Matthew 24:6-8).

In Matthew 24:6 though, He revealed a point which many miss. He said we would hear of wars and rumors of wars, but don't be troubled, because the end is not yet.

Many preachers simply skip over that last part underlined above, especially the Pre-trib Rapture theory preachers.

But what Jesus showed with that is that as long as wars and rumors of wars are going on, the "great tribulation" He warned about, is not yet. This means the opposite of 'wars' is the identifier for the 'end'.

So what's the opposite of a time of wars? Peace. So for the very end, the trib, it is to be a time of world peace, all wars having ended ("Who is like unto the beast? who is able make war with him?" - Rev.13:4).

At the setting up of the "abomination of desolation" by the false one prophesied in the Book of Daniel (Daniel 11, Daniel 9:27), that is officially when the "great tribulation" will have begun. That point is when the pseudo-Christ will demand that all bow to the "image of the beast" or be killed (Rev.13). And that is when the majority will say, "Christ is here, or there", and Jesus said to not believe it (Matthew 24:23-26). This is when the countdown of the 1260 days latter half of the Daniel 9:27 final "one week" will start.

Before that, with the "beginning of sorrows", is what we are in today, with wars and rumors of wars still going on, and earthquakes in various places, and pestilences and famines. When false-Messiah arrives, all that will stop. He will then setup a one-world Utopia-like kingdom over all peoples and nations, and proclaim himself as God and over all that is even called God, or that is worshiped.
Thank you for putting it so well. You speak of the false light to come. We see it coming. Lucifer is thee angel of the false light. He is not the demonic cartoonishly obvious evil horned vilian the world has come to recognize. He has put up a strawman of himself that he we easily defeat. This age will continue at an accelerated pace towards chaos in order for the false light to emerge as the solution all along.

World peace. A One world digital beast system is already on standby waiting to be absolutely needed. And the one to come who will present it and the rest of the false new age which this generation has been primed to accept.

The king of lies is already increasing his false spirit of tantra/kundalini throughout the modern church and in the western world by means of the mystery religion of babylon (that which is not of the Spirit of God). I theorize this is all tied to the modern babylonian concept of Metatrons cube because it seems to be from the kabbalah and might be the back door Jesus spoke of.

I also theorize the One world religion will declare this kundalini spirit to be the holy Spirit and completely separate from the Father, and instead a feminine spirit of equality. The man of perdition being a transgendered man or possibly a non binary individual.

In the end, however, I am only a watchman not a prophet as of yet. So like I said, this is how I can see it possibly going down. But you are completely correct. The faithful will begin to see the real tribulation once the beast reveals himself. Another name for the beginning of sorrows is Jacob's trouble.

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i do agree that we are in the last days, if you look at what's happening in America & other countries, people are being offended just by what you say, & in America almost everything is permissible, we are seeing things in America that we have not seen before & would have never allowed in past decades

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But then, aren't there always things like this going on?
These are what the bible calls "birth pangs". Meaning that these events will become closer and closer together and more intense and we have seen this before our eyes. Our economy is in the dumps with no light at the end of that tunnel. There is now a rail strike...more food we will not be seeing on the shelves. Prices of everything have soared and the income of folks have pretty much stayed the same. "A day's wage for a loaf of bread"
I see hyperinflation happening before our eyes.

Revelation 6:5–6
King James Version

5 "And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."
I believe the black horse is a riding!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are what the bible calls "birth pangs". Meaning that these events will become closer and closer together and more intense and we have seen this before our eyes. Our economy is in the dumps with no light at the end of that tunnel. There is now a rail strike...more food we will not be seeing on the shelves. Prices of everything have soared and the income of folks have pretty much stayed the same. "A day's wage for a loaf of bread"

Revelation 6:5–6​

King James Version

5 "And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."
Just wait till you see what the so called solution is .................the digital system WILL SAVE US they will cry .
That digitial system aint the solution nor the answer . JESUS IS . ANYTIME a people or nation repented , GOD SPARED IT .
The digital system will BE THE SYSTEM that if one conforms not they will not be able to buy or sell within said world society .
And folks just love it. ALL of this was foretold .
We have it right in the bible that in many places collects dust on many shelves .
There is nothing gonna stop this beast system from coming to power . JESUS will simply END IT on HIS DAY
when all things written have come to pass . We must resist the lie and the lies of the dragon and his love religoin .
And learn JESUS and sound doctrine and embrace the LOVE that cometh of GOD . Not this nightmare deluisonal love
that wont correct anything BUT THOSE who correct .

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for putting it so well. You speak of the false light to come. We see it coming. Lucifer is thee angel of the false light. He is not the demonic cartoonishly obvious evil horned vilian the world has come to recognize. He has put up a strawman of himself that he we easily defeat. This age will continue at an accelerated pace towards chaos in order for the false light to emerge as the solution all along.

World peace. A One world digital beast system is already on standby waiting to be absolutely needed. And the one to come who will present it and the rest of the false new age which this generation has been primed to accept.

The king of lies is already increasing his false spirit of tantra/kundalini throughout the modern church and in the western world by means of the mystery religion of babylon (that which is not of the Spirit of God). I theorize this is all tied to the modern babylonian concept of Metatrons cube because it seems to be from the kabbalah and might be the back door Jesus spoke of.

I also theorize the One world religion will declare this kundalini spirit to be the holy Spirit and completely separate from the Father, and instead a feminine spirit of equality. The man of perdition being a transgendered man or possibly a non binary individual.

In the end, however, I am only a watchman not a prophet as of yet. So like I said, this is how I can see it possibly going down. But you are completely correct. The faithful will begin to see the real tribulation once the beast reveals himself. Another name for the beginning of sorrows is Jacob's trouble.
God's written Word actually reveals that Satan, "that old serpent", and "dragon", is to be literally cast down to this earth in 'our' dimension, along with his angels (Rev.12:7-9). I do not see a fleshy Antichrist for the end, but Satan himself in that role, on earth, in plain sight. Per the parable in Ezekiel 28, God said He created him the full pattern, meaning the full pattern of the Heavenly image of man. So you are correct, Satan does not have horns, a pitchfork, and red flannel underwear. He is a beautiful cherub, or angel.

Many do not understand the Heavenly dimension where God and the angels dwell, behind a veil of our world. The material universe was created by God Who is a Spirit according to Apostle John (John 4). So this material earth and all material matter came from the world of Spirit, which means the Heavenly dimension was always first. I find many brethren have a hard time understanding that, even though it is what God's Word reveals.

In the parable of Ezekiel 28, God showed how He originally created Satan 'perfect in his ways', until iniquity was found in him. That iniquity involved Satan's coveting of God's Place, in wanting to be God. That was the very first sin, ever. It is what John meant when he said the devil sinned from the beginning. That happened in the world before this present world, which was even before the time of Adam and Eve.

In Ezekiel 31, God gives another parable pointing to Satan using Pharaoh and the Assyrian as types. The metaphors He used point to how Satan was once exalted like a high cedar over all the other trees in God's Garden. It even says how "all great nations" dwelt under his 'shadow'. That is all metaphor, except the "great nations" part. And it says that this one being spoken of was in Eden, the Garden of God (Ezekiel 31:3-9). The king of Assyria, and Pharaoh never were in God's Garden of Eden.

So who does that "all great nations" event point to, to flesh kings, or to Satan himself of old when he was originally exalted in God's Garden of Eden? Many will just pass that off about pointing to Satan before his rebellion, simply because they think with their fleshy mind. But the reality in God's Word there is that God was... pointing to Satan in the old world with that "all great nations" under his shadow before he rebelled. Even with the parable of the bramble in Judges 9, this reign under his shadow idea is hinted at.

In Revelation 12:3-4, the time when Satan drew a third of the angels ("stars") to earth is associated with a beast system that had 'ten horns', 'seven heads', but only 'seven crowns'. The beast of Rev.13:1 is to have "ten crowns" instead and for the end. But that one of Rev.12:3-4 was Satan's original beast system in the old world, prior to his rebellion, linked with that "all great nations" in the parable of Ezekiel 31.

That gives us a certain picture about the real history of this present world, and why Christ was ordained as The Savior to be born through woman like us to die on the cross, and The Father raising Him from the dead. And since Revelation in the latter chapters reveals some major changes with this earth starting after Christ's future return, it reveals this 2nd world earth age we have been in since Genesis 1:2, was only meant to be temporary. Thus we cannot properly judged many things by the rudiments of this present world.

Reactions: Read Less Pray More

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 6:5–6​

King James Version

Thankfully, the Democrats won't be in charge of the House much longer, so Republicans can block the reckless spending that causes inflation - except when Biden issues executive orders.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thankfully, the Democrats won't be in charge of the House much longer, so Republicans can block the reckless spending that causes inflation - except when Biden issues executive orders.
I don't put any faith at all in politics as they are the cares of the world. Far as I am concerned they are all corrupt and their motive is to divide us. Democrats tax and spend, Republicans borrow and spend. We "the people" really have no say. They have us by the short hairs...but we know where our redemption comes from, praise God!!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't put any faith at all in politics as they are the cares of the world. Far as I am concerned they are all corrupt and their motive is to divide us. Democrats tax and spend, Republicans borrow and spend. We "the people" really have no say. They have us by the short hairs...but we know where our redemption comes from, praise God!!
Nowadays, they spend money we don't have. That equals inflation.

Reactions: Nancy