i found where the Temple of GOD is

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sajang

Dec 25, 2006
:bible: The Temple of GODActs 2:17 "`In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Colassians 1:26-27-2826 For ages and ages this message was kept (disregarded ,cover up, ignored ) by our Christian leaders --- from everyone, [for satans benefit ], but now it has been explained to God's people. 27 God did this because he wanted you Gentiles to understand his wonderful and glorious mystery. And the mystery is that Christ lives in you, and he is your hope of sharing in God's glory. However, the New Testament is clear that Christ, by the Holy Spirit takes up permanent residence in all believers 28 We announce the message about Christ, and we use all our wisdom to warn and teach everyone, so that all of Christ's followers will grow and become mature. 29 That's why I work so hard and use the mighty power he gives me. Now then, it is unmistakable clear that satan or his demons can not enter Gods Holy Templeto devour, or posses us anymore. As soon As we realize of the reality of Jesus Christ in us,it would drastically change our attitude, emotions and actions. Quote:1 Corinthians 3:16 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you. If we are the temples of God, we must do nothing that shall alienate ourselves from him, or corrupt and pollute ourselves, and thereby unfit ourselves for his use; and we must hearken to no doctrine nor doctor that would seduce us to any such practices. 1 Corinthians 3:17 If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, [ and you are that temple. ] Him shall God destroy - He shall not be saved at all; not even as through the fire.The destroyer shall himself be destroyed. As temporal death was the penalty of marring the material temple , so eternal death is the penalty of marring the spiritual temple-the Church. Leviticus19:28 "'You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you. I am Yahweh. warning you not to decorate your body with pictures or symbols that will never wash off or to pierce your body with rings or jewelry after the manner of the world You would not paint a temple with dark pictures or symbols or graffiti or even initials. Do not do so with your body.1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, [ who is in you, ] whom you have received from God? You are not your own; Christ by his Spirit dwells in all true believers. Christians are holy by profession, and should be pure and clean, both in heart and conversation. Avoid immodest clothing. Dress and groom to show the Lord that you know how precious your body is. 1 Corinthians 6:15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 1 Corinthians 6:20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body. John 2:21 But the temple he had spoken of was his bodyActs 7:48 "However, the Most High does not live in houses made by men. As the prophet says: He now lives in those who make Jesus their Lord.Acts 17:24 "The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. Acts 17:25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. Romans 8:9 You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. Romans 8:10 But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of him( YAHWEH ) who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He( YAHWEH ) who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his(YAHWEH) Spirit, who lives in you.Exodus 15:26 He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees ; I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you."As soon as you realize of the reality of Jesus Christ in us, it would drastically change our Attitudes - Emotions and Actions.1 Thessalonians 4: 8Therefore, he who rejects this instruction does not reject man but God, who gives you his Holy Spirit. If you don’t find God within yourself, forget finding Him inside a church.God created your physical body as a ‘house’ that He could live in. Wherever you are, wherever you go, you take God with you. You are really a portable sanctuary! :study: