I Hate All Workers of Iniquity and so Does My God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

keltzkroz

Dec 15, 2023
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalms 5:5
“The foolish shall not stand in thy sight:
thou hatest all workers of iniquity.”

Matthew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them,
I never knew you: depart from me,
ye that work iniquity.

Luke 13:27
But he shall say, I tell you,
I know you not whence ye are; depart from me,
all ye workers of iniquity.

How come you be praying and trying to help them
that the God of the old testament and the God
of the new testament hates and is punishing them for it?

Is it because you too are a worker of iniquity?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Psalms 5:5
“The foolish shall not stand in thy sight:
thou hatest all workers of iniquity.”

Matthew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them,
I never knew you: depart from me,
ye that work iniquity.

Luke 13:27
But he shall say, I tell you,
I know you not whence ye are; depart from me,
all ye workers of iniquity.

How come you be praying and trying to help them
that the God of the old testament and the God
of the new testament hates and is punishing them for it?

Is it because you too are a worker of iniquity?
Iniquity is about mixing what is holy with what is profane. In Hebrew this is "Avon". We are not forgiven iniquity unless we repent of it.

Iniquity is willful sin...pride...religious pride.

Jesus said that the Pharisees claimed to "see" therefore their sin (iniquity) remained. We see the Laodiceans church claiming things that were untrue...claiming to be saved, rich and in need of nothing...a real representation of the modern evangelical church... and that He would spit them out (as bad figs) unless they repented. Iniquity is rampant today....and not many seem distressed about this.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Iniquity is about mixing what is holy with what is profane. In Hebrew this is "Avon". We are not forgiven iniquity unless we repent of it.

Jesus said that the Pharisees claimed to "see" therefore their sin (iniquity) remained. We see the Laodiceans church claiming things that were untrue...claiming to be saved, rich and in need of nothing...a real representation of the modern evangelical church... and that He would spit them out (as bad figs) unless they repented. Iniquity is rampant today....and not many seem distressed about this.
One who works iniquity= practices a sin.=99% on earth.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So sin is more of the temptation transgressions, while iniquity is more from within a completely corrupt person....?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So sin is more of the temptation transgressions, while iniquity is more from within a completely corrupt person....?
Blessed is the man on whom the Lord does not impute iniquity. Iniquity is transgressing against the Lord and His ways. The warning against iniquity is for believers

Reactions: faithfulness

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"I hate workers of iniquity and I am a racist."

Yet you ignore what the bible says:-
God so loved the world john3:16
World is not the physical object we stand upon, but all the people in all there different races.

So how can you boast about your hatred of people who do not know Jesus or are different in appearance, language and customs from you!

That is not wisdom but ignorance.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate workers of iniquity and I am a racist.
YOU ARE NOT GOD!!

Better get on your knees and ask for forgiveness.

Matthew 18: 21-22 reads:

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

To God Be The Glory

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Were talking about Reprobates. They're habitual sinners and refuse to repent.

1 John 3:6. Who so ever abides in Him sins not ; whosoever sins hath not seen Him, neither known Him.

3:7. Little children, let, no man deceive you: he that does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
3:8. He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning.

We see the distinction between sinners and habitual sinners. Reprobates won't repent. They wont submit to God's will. Carrying their own cross daily and following Jesus doesn't appeal to them. Persecution doesn't appeal to them.

1 Timothy 1:9. Knowing this, that the law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedience, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and the profane, for murderers of fathers, and murderers of mothers, for man slayers.

Reprobates. Its spirtual suicide. Don't care about God and wont repent.

We see the classification between Christian sinners and habitual sinners, who are reprobates.

Psalm 9:17 . The wicked shall be turned into hell.

Sheol in Hebrew means = grave, hell.
It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked until judgement day.

The hammer will drop on judgement day on reprobates. Get the picture.

I'm not judging anyone. I let Gods word do the talking.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In the Name of the Lord Yeshua you are delivered unto Satan. The Blood of the Lord Yeshua against you! And so is anyone who deletes this message.
I interested in your reasoning for such a harsh rebuke upon one who reproved a sinner?

Of course it could be because you approve of hatred and of racism?