1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I have just learned some old news...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by brakelite, Jul 1, 2019.

1. brakelite

brakelite Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Yes, you probably all knew this right?.. but this is new to me. Men can do anything. I didn't always think this. I always believed women could do things men couldn't, and vice versa. But it seems this is wrong. All these years I have been wrong. So to all the men out there, I humbly apologize. I can say and declare openly and without shame or embarrassment, and eve n now unequivocally. Men can do anything. And here's the proof....I know, old news, but for 3 years I have been believing a lie. I am glad i now know the truth. All my confusion is now dissipated forever. I am at peace with myself at last. I, a man after my own heart, can do anything!!! That doesn't sound right... But anyway....
    Caitlyn Jenner GLAMOUR Awards US: Woman of the Year Speech | Glamour UK

2. brakelite

brakelite Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Yes, a man can be woman of the year. Yay for men!!!!

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    Lol yes, that is old news.
    I thought that award was crazy - could not get my head around it.
    A token award to prove a point - certainly not based on anything else - if the Kardashian show was not so popular that award would never have been made- give someone the limelight, fame ect.
    Well, when a man becomes pregnant and goes through labour, let me know !!!!!
    Rita

4. Episkopos

Episkopos Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada

It goes to show how profound is the acclaim of men. Jesus didn't receive acclaim from men...and we should shudder at the idea of being acclaimed by the world. It would mean we are doing something wrong in most cases.

The devil offers fame and acclaim...but for a heavy price. Your soul.

amadeus, faithfulness and bbyrd009 like this.