I have my calling!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

AusDisciple

Dec 19, 2008
....and it is burning in my heart as bright as the sun shining on a summers day!!I know beyond a shadow of a doubt what the Lord has called me to do and I will not ignore this calling. I simply cannot ignore it, nor do I want to! I want to glorify our living God and saviour in all that I do and the most powerful way I can do that is through the gift of music.God has instilled in my heart a gift that He has been preparing me to use for His glory my entire life without me even being aware of it.... until now!This is not a whimsical and fleeting call. It is a life changing passion that is undeniable. The Holy Spirit is alive in me and every time I listen, I am lead to music. I am surrounded with the tools and the ability and I feel most alive in Christ when I heed this call.This world is flooded with shallow and meaningless music that is a distraction, ...a dangerous and powerful distraction from the message of salvation that people desperately need to hear but are blinded from.There's a giant hole in the hearts of the masses that is growing wider and wider as this world runs on an out of control path down the wide road to destruction and society is reflecting that in a painful way to those of us who have awakened and turned our lives to God.We have a responsibility to use our best talents to glorify God in the most effective way we possibly can and for me, that is undeniably through music.When the Holy Spirit came upon me in November, I struggled with the fact that I have spent so much money on my recording studio and the musical instruments and equipment I own. I looked around, all the while hearing the words of Jesus in Matthew 19:24 - "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."All I could think of was selling everything and giving to those in need. But.......God has other plans and has made it VERY clear to me that I am to use these tools in a way that will be FAR greater reaching and longer lasting than simply selling up and giving everything away once.I no longer lust for new things for my studio. I have all the tools I need. God has totally transformed me and I now yearn to use these tools to create powerful ways to share the Gospel which I will give away. THAT is how God is directing me to give to those in need. By doing things this way, God can continually inspire new works through me.A couple of nights ago I had a dream about being in the presence of Christ on judgement day. I remembered everything clearly upon waking and immediately started writing and drawing. As I was doing this, visions started to flood my mind and I wrote words and drew pictures of these visions.At this point, I had only had a couple of hours sleep so as soon as I had finished documenting everything, I went back to sleep..........but the dreams kept coming and I kept waking up and writing and drawing!! This went on the whole night and I ended up with an entire album's worth of material. I also dreamed some of the music for it too and I can still clearly hear it in my head.I am just SO excited and filled with motivation from the Holy Spirit to do this work.I am looking for others who are passionate about Christ to work with me on this too. I will need the following people at this point so if you are one of these or you know someone who is, please let me know.I will need....* a 3D animator* Male and female vocalists* Male and female narratorsI will document more of this as the Holy Spirit guides me.God bless you all,Dannii.​