I have question?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
May be a silly one. Did they have doctors back in the Biblical days? I know about the time when Jesus was doing his ministry.I know that ( He was the Healer.)I may not be saying this right, but you kinda know what I am asking. :pray3:I hope.:grouphug:s

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Thanks (((Christina)))
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You might be interested to hear the health laws in Duet. chapter 14 are still in effectIt is no longer a sin not to follow these laws However the laws can determine what we should eat, and what will cause us to get sick. These health laws are still in existence today. We can determine by what we eat whether each of us will maintain good health in our flesh body.

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
What a list ! I found myself checking to make sure I hadn't eaten anything on it..that was not clean. :)Some of the things on that list I would not even think about eating and see why it would make us sick.Thanks for sharing this insight with me (((( Chiristina)))).