I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“…let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.” (Colossians 3:15-17)

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I Hope so too, that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! I give thanks to God in everything as that is what we're told to do. Through the darkness there is something to benefit from and through the light, there's joy to benefit from. I especially give thanks to God for my friends and family and everything He has given us. I don't really know what's going on with the darkness though I truthfully say.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I spent thanksgiving with family and it was a wonderful time. I had to push myself to go, but in the end it was worth it.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yesterday, someone who I consider my best online friend contacted me! I have 2 online friends and 1 real life Christian friend. I was doubting that the online friend liked me for telling more about myself on the forum and he seems to still like me, at least that is what he said to me "Of course I'd like to be your friend!" I'm thankful for that. :) it's harder for me to make friends in real life bc I have a sort of problem with eye contact from social anxiety ever since I was in a Junior High school of a one populated race in my early teens when I was growing up and changing and things were hard and confusing and I didn't express myself much so it's stuck there, but I'm doing better than before, I'm kind of ok and not now with social anxiety eye contact but I'm more relaxed now and I hope my eyes don't look strange most of the time when I'm anxious, it doesn't seem so bc today when I went to the prayer meeting no one asked "r u ok?" They seemed to think I was fine. Thanks to God again for any improvement I have and hopefully for a full healing.

Reactions: dev553344