I just found out it is Rita's Birthday today...how about a nice birthday wish!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy Birthday!
images

images

R

Rita

Thank you xxxx
It’s another beautiful day in the UK.
My twin brother was due to come over from Germany so that we could be together on our birthday. We don’t get too many together. So I am having a quiet day at home with my youngest son xx
Rita

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked the Lord for a birthday scripture for you, and this is what came to my mind:

Psalm 118:4-- Let those who fear the LORD say, "His faithful loves endures forever."

Reactions: amadeus and farouk

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you xxxx
It’s another beautiful day in the UK.
My twin brother was due to come over from Germany so that we could be together on our birthday. We don’t get too many together. So I am having a quiet day at home with my youngest son xx
Rita
enjoy yourself, and HB

PICJAD.

Reactions: Rita and amadeus
R

Rita

Yes, it was Farouk. I don’t really have a lot of celebration around my birthday, although it would have been nice to see my brother and my children. The only time we really ‘ celebrate ‘ is when its a milestone birthday, like our 60th three years ago ..........the children and me will all get together for a meal somewhere when this lockdown is over xx
Rita

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, it was Farouk. I don’t really have a lot of celebration around my birthday, although it would have been nice to see my brother and my children. The only time we really ‘ celebrate ‘ is when its a milestone birthday, like our 60th three years ago ..........the children and me will all get together for a meal somewhere when this lockdown is over xx
Rita
Good to plan for things to come (in the will of the Lord...)