I just messsd up

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did a hex on people and I repented etc I still feel guilty I need deliverance and healing and forgiveness

If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, and a mind to study these things
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:5
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. - 1 John 5:4

Strive to soak in what spiritual warmth and light you can. Faith teachings, good people, prayer, and good fellowship will make you strong. The hex is designed to destroy faith. The blessing is designed to encourage faith. Do what you can to be a blessing! Pray blessing and faith on those people! Strive to be an encourager! Remember the light automatically dispels the darkness... The warmth automatically dispels the coldness!

Reactions: marks

Starise

Dec 8, 2023
Christiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will forgive you if you truly come to Him for keeps. Yes you will need deliverance if you have demon attachments and/or familiar spirits. In contrast to what we see in Hollywood movies, I would NOT EVER recommend going to a Catholic minister for this. Trust me in this one.

There is a school of thought that says you need a dedicated deliverance minister, and I partly agree if you have no idea as a new believer what to do, but it can be difficult to find them, at least those who are legit and are not name it and claim it types which is unbiblical.

Basically though, you need to turn 110% away from that old lifestyle and move toward the Lord. Ask Him to foregive you of all your sins trusting in Jesus, ask Him for guidance. Those old attachments are not going to let you go easily. They will be trying to trip you up as much as they can. Only Jesus saves, and only if we ask and confess to Him. No mediator is necessary other than Christ Jesus, but you should have other believers of the sincere dedicated type to help you. Plenty of prayer. Not a 15 minute thing but always talking to God continually. Then you can take charge of your life though the power of Jesus to rid of those things forever.