I Just Want To Praise The Lord Right Now For My Kitchen Floor and The Electron Bonds...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....that hold it together and keep me from falling through it. Have you ever thought, probably not, everything you touch, the floor you walk on, the car you drive, your human body....what holds it together? ENERGY! Not just any energy, but the Lord Jesus! Just step in your Kitchen and look down at your feet.....if it wasn't for the Lord Jesus, the floor would collapse and you would fall through!!! Just imagine such FAITH...everywhere you go, that instead of seeing roads, cars, walls, trees.........you see Jesus's energy holding it all together? Not only for Christians, but for Non-Christians also. Ohhhh Judgement Day Is Gonna Be Terrifying! :( but not for us that see his PRECIOUS LOVE in the Creation Of His Universe!IMG_2495.jpg

Reactions: Willie T and FHII

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well...……….. I dunno about the "falling" part, because gravity would not exist either.... without our Lord.