I Like This Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His name is Kevin Zadai. I first began to listen to him sometime over the summer and some of his videos Ive listened to more than once. Most of Them are about three hours long, with About the first hour being music.
If you want to give a listen, he begins speaking at about the 57 minute mark.
A lot of people will scoff at him I’m pretty sure.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
His name is Kevin Zadai. I first began to listen to him sometime over the summer and some of his videos Ive listened to more than once. Most of Them are about three hours long, with About the first hour being music.
If you want to give a listen, he begins speaking at about the 57 minute mark.
A lot of people will scoff at him I’m pretty sure.

I tried listening to a few seconds of this...all I can get is that he hates sleeping bags and that he's into outward miracles....just a typical American style religious guy to me.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If the KJV was good enough for Paul and the apostles...it's good enough for me! ;)

But the KJV was not available in Paul's or the apostles' timeframe, so this endorsement of the KJV is nothing short of a lie, because they never had the KJV to use while they were alive. LOL

Reactions: Gospel Believer

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was uncalled for brother, not very nice!
:dontfeed:

It was certainly a poke with a sharp stick, but not uncalled for. It’s a very fair point.

When seeking out instruction you need a measuring stick beyond “likability” — there are many likable teachers who teach nonsense.

Reactions: Jim B

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was certainly a poke with a sharp stick, but not uncalled for. It’s a very fair point.

When seeking out instruction you need a measuring stick beyond “likability” — there are many likable teachers who teach nonsense.
You are very wrong. Your "opinion" of Jesse DuPlantis is just that. A biased opinion based on personal beliefs. But that in no way makes stunnedbygrace or any other member here guilty of lacking discernment.
You broke 3 rules...
Flaming and goading, harassment, attacking another member's beliefs. If you had any discernment you would have known this and refrained from singling stunnedbygrace out for a personal attack.
So Mr. E, don't point fingers or sticks or anything else at other members.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried listening to a few seconds of this...all I can get is that he hates sleeping bags and that he's into outward miracles....just a typical American style religious guy to me.
You could not POSSIBLY have read where I said Zadai begins at about the 57 minute mark. Because he never mentions anything about sleeping bags.
I always skip past the music and the announcements (which were apparently about sleeping bags? Lol) and I begin where Zadai speaks.
In this video, I’m up to an hour so far of him speaking and he has mentioned:
Jasher, Enoch being a type of the church, how arguing and controversy is a huge waste of time, how so many things have been hidden from us, how it was Jesus on Mt Sinai, talked about claiming to be working for God when you’re working against Him, how reading the apostolic fathers will help you much more than reading the books being put out today, how what you don’t know is hurting you, how you’ve been lied to in order to keep you manageable, how all is designed to keep you busy so you don’t think and to keep you spiritually dull, nephilim, and…that’s all in only the first hour. Not a single mention of sleeping bags yet. :IDK:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He also mentioned that there are LEVELS of righteousness and justice.
Ive only ever heard ONE other man know that or speak about that. Can anyone guess who that man is? :jest:

If anyone cares to listen to him, you should listen to at LEAST three of his videos.

He has only been teaching in videos for…five or six years. His big debut was on Sid Roth but he quickly saw he needed to distance himself from the entire broken system and he did.

His video on manipulation was the first one I listened to, sometime in the summer. In it, he took EVERYTHING I had learned and been shown about it and articulated it perfectly. AND added even more about it to my knowledge. It blew my dang socks off. It actually, from the day I listened to it, took me a step beyond anything I had ever yet known. What has come upon me, that I’m trying to discern how to walk in with some consistency, came upon me with that First video.

I still marvel at how, after listening to and then discarding dozens upon dozens of mens videos over many years, that I found him. Everything I had to slog through was well worth it. And the trade off, to have every person in here now think I am mean for insisting only on honesty, has been a very small price to pay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelina

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the KJV was not available in Paul's or the apostles' timeframe, so this endorsement of the KJV is nothing short of a lie, because they never had the KJV to use while they were alive. LOL
You must have missed the sarcastically winking emoji he inserted at the end there.

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
His name is Kevin Zadai. I first began to listen to him sometime over the summer and some of his videos Ive listened to more than once. Most of Them are about three hours long, with About the first hour being music..

My attention span for any longwinded videos is only about 2 minutes maximum so i'll have to give him a miss.
"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" (Ecc 6:11)
Likewise I rarely read long posts in forums for the same reason..:)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You must have missed the sarcastically winking emoji he inserted at the end there. :jest:
No, I did not miss that, but people often use their favourite translations to back up their misunderstandings and are no better than or different to the "Only the KJV" people. :jest:

:groan:

Attachments

• 1674692885755.png
    1674692885755.png
    920 bytes · Views: 1

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you suggesting that the Bible was written in a "foreign" language? ;)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the one I first listened to about overcoming control and manipulation.
He begins speaking if you fast forward ahead to the 67 minute mark.

Last edited: