I like to get back to what is really important to post on a "Christian" message board.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like to get back to what is really important to post on a "Christian" message board.

Yes!! There is NO greater event in the life of believers dead or alive than the ""very near""Rapture (catching up of all believers dead and alive and given new immortal bodies and then return to heaven with Jesus. Will you be left behind?? Come quickly Lord Jesus!!

We are All One Breath away from Eternity! Might Today be your Last Day on Earth??Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

If you are not, and you wish to acknowledge God as your Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, just pray this simple prayer from the heart and you will become a member of the family of God, with heaven as your eternal home.
Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I am willing to turn away from my sin and live a godly life. I now invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I am willing, with God’s help, from this day forward to follow Christ as Lord of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

At this moment, you have discovered the ultimate secret of being happy in an unhappy world. It'’s knowing that God is your heavenly Father, that Jesus is your Lord and Savior, and that heaven is your eternal home! PTL.

Reactions: Enoch111

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are All One Breath away from Eternity! Might Today be your Last Day on Earth??Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

Is this the most important thing to post on a'Christian' forum?

Surely most people posting here are Christian and know they are ready to meet God.

Or only those who belong to a particular branch/version/sect of Christianity going to be saved?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes!! There is NO greater event in the life of believers dead or alive than the ""very near""Rapture (catching up of all believers dead and alive and given new immortal bodies and then return to heaven with Jesus. Will you be left behind?? Come quickly Lord Jesus!!

If you are not, and you wish to acknowledge God as your Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, just pray this simple prayer from the heart and you will become a member of the family of God, with heaven as your eternal home.
Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I am willing to turn away from my sin and live a godly life. I now invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I am willing, with God’s help, from this day forward to follow Christ as Lord of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

At this moment, you have discovered the ultimate secret of being happy in an unhappy world. It'’s knowing that God is your heavenly Father, that Jesus is your Lord and Savior, and that heaven is your eternal home! PTL.
Know that God knows your thoughts even before you can think them so no man fools God!!

Reactions: Triumph1300