i need prayers for 3 things

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im tempted to worship idols....yet again.*sigh*
you know the drill if you've seen alot of my posts. a name sounds good, it rolls off the tounge, that character is potrayed as ludicrously powerfull, my batcrap insane brain thinks the're worthy of worship. this time it's Metatron, a character from Shin Megami Tensei, and a depiction of an archangel from the Book of Enoch. i don't know what's wrong with me. also i was thinking about him, and i started mumbling "Metatron" by accident under my breath. im scared of this because Metatron was beleived to be a magical name in some ancient Kabbalistic circles. i had no occultic or magikal intent whatsoever, but im paranoid i may have accidentaly done witchraft of some kind. most importantly, pray for my mental health, that it'll heal and i'll break this addiction to primal feel good feelings that tempt me to do things like this.

Reactions: dominic

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you know the drill if you've seen alot of my posts. a name sounds good, it rolls off the tounge, that character is potrayed as ludicrously powerfull, my batcrap insane brain thinks the're worthy of worship. this time it's Metatron, a character from Shin Megami Tensei, and a depiction of an archangel from the Book of Enoch. i don't know what's wrong with me. also i was thinking about him, and i started mumbling "Metatron" by accident under my breath. im scared of this because Metatron was beleived to be a magical name in some ancient Kabbalistic circles. i had no occultic or magikal intent whatsoever, but im paranoid i may have accidentaly done witchraft of some kind. most importantly, pray for my mental health, that it'll heal and i'll break this addiction to primal feel good feelings that tempt me to do things like this.
I'll pray for you. And Adonai is also a beautiful name.

Reactions: Lambano

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you!

Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I come to you on behalf of brother Jabre. He has seen and recognized the dark powers that lie behind these video game entities. Please protect him from those dark powers. Please break his addiction to video games and lead him to healthier forms of entertainment. Please strengthen his mental health. Please show him that You're the only power worth knowing and worthy of worship. Please reassure him that his sins are forgiven in Jesus's name. Please reassure him that You love him and always will. I come before you in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I come to you on behalf of brother Jabre. He has seen and recognized the dark powers that lie behind these video game entities. Please protect him from those dark powers. Please break his addiction to video games and lead him to healthier forms of entertainment. Please strengthen his mental health. Please show him that You're the only power worth knowing and worthy of worship. Please reassure him that his sins are forgiven in Jesus's name. Please reassure him that You love him and always will. I come before you in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Standing in agreement here

Reactions: amadeus and Lambano

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Yes brother, let's pray.

Heavenly Father, we can't do anything without Your help. Lord, the enemy is constantly bombarding us with all kinds of idols and temptations and we are prone and weak to have our mind and spirit and body controlled by these dark influences. Lord, please help my brother who is suffering from the attacks of the enemy. Please bind and rebuke these evil demons Lord. Please remember who you rebuked Legion from the man in the graves and then the man was right in his sane mind. Lord, I pray that You would intervene right in this man's life and You would set him free from all the demonic oppression. Lord, we know Satan is a murderer and a liar and You are able to defeat this foe and we know that because of what you did for us at the cross of Calvary, that we are not alone, we are able to have all our sins forgiven and we are able to be washed and cleaned by the blood of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ. Lord, we need Your help. Please bring salvation and deliverance and all good things into this man's life. Lord, if he is doing something that is not right, please show it to him and give him help to escapes the traps of the enemy.

We know we can go to You in our times of fear and struggles and temptations. Lord, I know you have helped me and many brothers many times. This is not too hard for You. Lord, please give him grace and mercy. Please give a right fear of the Lord, not only to fear hell but to respect what You are all about and what Your will is about. Lord, we don't' just want to fear consequences and we want to know who You really are. Lord, the enemy wants to take our mind, and control it and make it satanic but You want us to be filled, and at work producing good fruit and doing good things for self and others. Please help him and give him wisdom in what he needs. Thank you Jesus. Thank you for your help already that you are sending. Thank you Lord. Please send angels to fight these demons who constantly lie to us. We bind and rebuke all lying spirits and all demons who are harassing this man in the name of Jesus. We cast away any false idols, any false spirits, and all lies and disorder right now in the name of Jesus. The Lord says whoever the Son sets free is free indeed. The Lord said "I will not cast any who come to me" and the Lord said "come to me all who are burden and I will give you rest." This person belongs to God. This person is seeking God. Thank you Jesus. All glory to Jesus. The Lord said "The God of peace will soon crush Satan underneath your feet". The Heavenly Father will put all the Son's enemies underneath His feet, and underneath our feet. Amen. Hallelujah. Thank you Jesus. You are really the Son of God. You are really the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Thank you Lord Jesus. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Reactions: amadeus and Lambano