1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I need to get right with God

Discussion in 'NonChristian Help Forum' started by AmenYehSeS, Aug 20, 2021.

Tags:
  1. AmenYehSeS

AmenYehSeS New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I told my story in outreach the rock with 7 eyes thread, which I now wish could be renamed or deleted.

I was in a deplorable state of mind when I first wrote it. Incorrect info anyway.

By the way AmenYehSeS does not refer to me if course just want to make that clear.

Although I have a birthday on the holy day of ra. I RENOUNCE all ties to Pharoah.

I wish to repent of my wrongdoings which were theft blasphemies and making videos against christianity.

While there has been many lies I just don't care to contend. I just want to let it all go and be a good person who loves the Father and accepts Christ.

My will to change my ways us very strong. I only hope it is not too late.

I am requesting a prayer and removal of my rock with 7 eyes thread if possible in interfaith.

jessiblue likes this.
  2. jessiblue

jessiblue Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    It is never ever too late. Please know that. Christ can mend you and make you truly brand-new again if you will just come to Him and repent with a contrite and broken heart.

Psalm 51:17
    The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit,
    A broken and a contrite heart—
    These, O God, You will not despise.

-jb

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
  3. An Apologetic Sheepdog

An Apologetic Sheepdog Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I suggest starting at the beginning.

Acknowledge who and what Jesus is. Acknowledge and accept responsibility for your sins ( confess) and ask Jesus to forgive your sins and be your savior.

I can assure you its not too late for that as long as you mean it when you do it.

The rest will come in due time

jessiblue and amadeus like this.
  4. Grams

Grams Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Believe in GOD !!!!!!!!!!!
    and JESUS !!!!!!!!!!!

And pray to GOD , and tell HIM you believe!!!!!

And you will help others to know and believe in GOD and JESUS.

Get to a church ,,, and read the bible ........ are a very good start......

jessiblue likes this.
  5. LTJMP14

LTJMP14 Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    You must be born again. Your free-will is not going to save you, and neither will your works: you cannot be good enough to merit God's heavenly kingdom. Repent and say "yes" to God’s offer of grace, for it is Jesus Christ's atoning sacrifice that covers our sins and gives us HIS blanket righteousness. Repent and believe and HE will give you persevering faith unto everlasting life.

6. Curtis

Curtis Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    What you want is easy to do, just pray this:

Lord Jesus, I believe you are the son of god and savior who died for my sins and then rose again - please come into my heart, forgive my sins against you, save my soul, and make me a new creation.

Then find a church home, I suggest any Assembly of God churches as a place to start looking.

Blessings.

7. Windmillcharge

Windmillcharge Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    Jesus went through agonies we can only guess at in order to save you.
    That shows you something of the depth, length, breath and height of his love for you.
    1John1:9 if we confess our sins, he(Jesus) is faithfull and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from All unrightousness.

So if you are serios tell God/Jesus about it and start living as a Christian.
    You know those boring praticle things of total honesty, pure language, regular attendance at church, daily bible reading and times of prayer, of giving of yourself and of your cash to church/charity and those in need.

8. stredaleve

stredaleve Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Philippines
    Matthew 12
    31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

this also probably kills trinity for 3 in 1 has the same authority but if the son and the father are one entity then isn't insulting christ... i'll leave that to your imagination

Matthew 7
    7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Matthew 6
    14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 6
    8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

God already knows what you will ask of him so when you pray don't ask for a script but tell God what's in your heart

9. Wrangler

Wrangler Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    We all do, my friend.

10. amigo de christo

amigo de christo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Well , there is only ONE way to be right with GOD . To be counted righteous . HIS NAME , THE GLORIOUS RISEN SAVOIR JESUS CHRIST .
    Now let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord .

11. amigo de christo

amigo de christo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    that is right dear sister . You have been sorely missed dear sister . I always enjoyed the scriptures you left on the threads .