"I Need You To See!"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enquirer

Aug 5, 2014
South Africa
Well I really enjoyed the praise and worship in the beginning ... almost got up and started dancing myself ... praise you Jesus !
Nothing your Pastor said was contrary to Scripture so I'm good with that ... her call to unity and faith is really something I wish more churches
would do.

This is your (white) African brother from another mother saying, "Keep on praising, keep on believing, I'm with you all the way".

God bless you, your pastor and your congregation.

Inkosi ikubusise - God bless you

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Enquirer said:
Well I really enjoyed the praise and worship in the beginning ... almost got up and started dancing myself ... praise you Jesus !
Nothing your Pastor said was contrary to Scripture so I'm good with that ... her call to unity and faith is really something I wish more churches
would do.

This is your (white) African brother from another mother saying, "Keep on praising, keep on believing, I'm with you all the way".

God bless you, your pastor and your congregation.

Inkosi ikubusise - God bless you
Bless you brother!