I note that Brother Copeland and Jesse Duplantis is on the minds of some here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see that Ken Copeland and Jesse Duplantis are on the minds of some here so lets all invite them to pray and ask God to bless, guide, protect brother Copeland and Jesse!!

Reactions: Taken and Josho

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We should pray that they will stop misleading people with their false teaching. (At least we should pray this about Copeland. I don't know what Jesse Duplantis teachres.)
I couldn't agree with you more theophilus. But, I would add Duplantis to that ignoble charge also.

Reactions: Stan B and bbyrd009

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see that Ken Copeland and Jesse Duplantis are on the minds of some here so lets all invite them to pray and ask God to bless, guide, protect brother Copeland and Jesse!!
I thought they both already has their own private planes. Do they want new ones?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought they both already has their own private planes. Do they want new ones?

Did you know that most of the time when Kenneth Copeland travels to some ministry, and if they don't have a plane, he gives them his? He and his staff then either bus it home or commercial air. You guys don't know his heart at all. You see what comes in, but have no idea what he gives, yet think you have the right to criticize. Psalms 1:1

cc: @Enoch111 , @Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that most of the time when Kenneth Copeland travels to some ministry, and if they don't have a plane, he gives them his? He and his staff then either bus it home or commercial air. You guys don't know his heart at all. You see what comes in, but have no idea what he gives, yet think you have the right to criticize. Psalms 1:1

He (copeland) obviously and openly condemned himself last year or the year before,
in live broadcasts nationwide.

The info and the videos are PROB available online.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though now it does clarify how you got some of the blantant errors in pasts posts, when you would not admit where you got them before... or so it seems ....

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What you're saying sounds improbable to me. If I drive to visit you, would I lend you my car so you could get home? Are you sure you phrased that right? I'd like to see that documented since I heard him say he liked to avoid commercial flights because of demons. (I can find the video for that if you want.)

And why would he be visiting "poor" ministries? If they were proper Christian ministries, according to Copeland God would have made them rich too. For shame, being a minister and not having your own airplane!

What I had wrong was saying he had one plane. He has three. He flies to his vacation home in Colorado a lot. Allegedly too, he has his own airport.

Do I know his heart? I observe:

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Aussie Charismatic Christians I have met in real life tend to have a different viewpoint on both Copeland and Duplantis being excellent "word of faith" preachers. And we should remember Abraham was blessed greatly, Joseph was blessed greatly, Solomon was blessed greatly, David was blessed greatly, the Lord loved David and the Lord blessed Job greatly in the end. Copeland wasn't always rich, from memory of what I have read or heard, he was struggling to make ends meet at a point in his life. Not sure about Duplantis. But both are human, so both make mistakes, both have weaknesses, are we any different as humans?

But just a suggestion if you haven't checked out their testimonies, why don't you check them out?

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you're saying sounds improbable to me. If I drive to visit you, would I lend you my car so you could get home? Are you sure you phrased that right? I'd like to see that documented since I heard him say he liked to avoid commercial flights because of demons. (I can find the video for that if you want.)

And why would he be visiting "poor" ministries? If they were proper Christian ministries, according to Copeland God would have made them rich too. For shame, being a minister and not having your own airplane!

What I had wrong was saying he had one plane. He has three. He flies to his vacation home in Colorado a lot. Allegedly too, he has his own airport.

Do I know his heart? I observe:

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

If I were you I would let God judge him or reward him. You're on rocky ground.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I wonder if our cobber Ken is hiding in his mansion at the moment, very nervous about the news that the pastor who said publicly that "God is greater than the Coronavirus" has now died from it?

That's what happens when someone deliberately puts himself in harm's way and tests God. That's one of the temptations that Satan put on Jesus and His reply was, "Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God." So, when someone tempts God, they come off second best.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if our cobber Ken is hiding in his mansion at the moment, very nervous about the news that the pastor who said publicly that "God is greater than the Coronavirus" has now died from it?

That's what happens when someone deliberately puts himself in harm's way and tests God. That's one of the temptations that Satan put on Jesus and His reply was, "Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God." So, when someone tempts God, they come off second best.

I agree. And that is what snake handlers do, which is why that is NOT what is meant by that Hebrew idiom on God's protection in Mark 16:18. What a contradiction.

Reactions: Nancy

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen to God's Word. He is judged already by God's Word, and by his own word broadcast a year, 2 years , or 3 years ago (widely noted: his apostasy) .....

THE ROCK on which we stand must be Jesus, and faith in Jesus.

The quicksand that one got in, wilfully, he made quite widely known himself, in his own words, thus he is already judged guilty by his own words, as many have noted in the last 12 to 24 months.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm on rocky ground and Copeland isn't?

Go ahead and send him money if you want. God gave me a mind to use; I don't think He'll be annoyed if I use it. Have I judged him? I don't think so. There is always hope for everyone.

Did you find documentation for your claim that he lends his plane to people when he visits them? I'm still trying to figure out how that would work. I'd like to see the story. Are you sure you read it right?

Last edited: