I overheard the Devil's plan for this world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He said his plan is to divide people from loved ones.., so their love won't get them to heaven, but to hell instead.

"Divide their hearts" ... Man and Wife. Break their True Love apart.

Does that make sense? Love is what gets you to heaven! If its gone you blame God?

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is God's love, not ours, that gets us to Heaven.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 ESV

It is only when we have receive this love that we are able to love God and to love others as we should.

Reactions: Pearl

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think he means muslim's, hindu, or whatever false faith, and unbelievers are going. Or people who have emnities against his Queen.

At worst you may find a Lazarus .. yet shall you live. But the overall plan is to separate man from his love.. that makes him fall into a pit.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is God's love, not ours, that gets us to Heaven.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 ESV

It is only when we have receive this love that we are able to love God and to love others as we should.

ABSOLUTELY.... It is ALL HIM... ALL BECAUSE OF HIM... and ALL ABOUT HIM...

I don't understand this... you seem to be the first person on this thread...and it is YOU that I have answered... but the thread was apparently started by someone else... Maybe this is because I am using my IGNORE feature ??? I thought it was you who started this topic.. or I would NOT have responded as I did. @theophilus

Reactions: theophilus

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Using that logic nobody goes to hell or vanishes. You can't say its a blanket free ride for everyone. Lazarus just believed and had to wait.. 2 days? For you its 100 million years?

He said liveth and believe. Not just believe.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People say he died for our sins.. and automatically thinking everyone goes.

If anything you like Lazarus faith.. just believe.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What do you mean by that?

I am so sorry... I quoted a post that I thought was YOU ... in a thread that I thought was started from you... I would NEVER have posted if I had known it was from a new member who just joined several hours ago.. and who is already on my IGNORE... sorry about that... ADORATION

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People say he died for our sins.. and automatically thinking everyone goes.

If anything you like Lazarus faith.. just believe.
He died for our sins but we must repent of sin and place our faith in him to receive the benefits of his death.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He said you must liveth and believeth to never die thing.

Just believing = dying.

But that's not the topic. No love in heart won't get you to heaven if loved one is gone? Or will it? What will man pay to Jesus for that fine pearl? A widow paid 2 cents. All she had.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're probably asking what this all means....

Say God hand picks two people for the in love thing.. (Predestination) gets them to meet, and devil saw it and breaks you up over big lies.. let another run away with them. Will his love survive? If the treasure lives forever inside his heart-- and he don't remarry.. what's his reward? Then his love conquers the devil. As man will sell all to get that fine pearl (insert beloved).

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He said you must liveth and believeth to never die thing.
Here is what Jesus actually said:

Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.
John 11:25,26 ESV

Those who believe in Jesus now may die but they will be resurrected. Those who believe and are still alive when Jesus returns will never experience death. Here is what Paul said about this:

Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.
1 Corinthians 15:51,52 ESV

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah Lazarus was too rich to liveth like Jesus said and believe. So he just dies.. and yet to live.. thing. Could be 100 trillion years.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're probably asking what this all means....

Say God hand picks two people for the in love thing.. (Predestination) gets them to meet, and devil saw it and breaks you up over big lies.. let another run away with them. Will his love survive? If the treasure lives forever inside his heart-- and he don't remarry.. what's his reward? Then his love conquers the devil. As man will sell all to get that fine pearl (insert beloved).
You are speaking about the kind of love people have for each other. This kind of love never brings salvation. It is possible for unsaved as well as saved people to experience this love.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well. ummm let me guess you have never been in love or understand what losing it is like? A man who loses his life... with true love/inlove thing for wife ,, saves it? How come? Because now he knows alone and hell (can't live without her thing). Now he can sell all he has and give to Jesus to obtain eternal life and heaven with her again?
People find it easier to find another love? But is that what God wants? Some cheater?

See once you understand that, you blame the devil.. and give all to God..b/c the devil is a nothing. He won't get the money back! And God gives the love peoples. He can make daughters from rocks.

When the devil robs man of everything man can do God's will. B/c God give life. B/c God gives love. Devil just take away. Then his eyes open!

Last edited: