I pray for wisdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I accept that i am not God and i do not determine what is right or wrong about the bible and for this reason i willingly concede and say unto you that i need wisdom, i need to strengthen my faith I realise i am not an authority on the bible and i should not have my own separate beliefs about the bible and just follow gods teaching for my opinions on the bible are not justified, only Gods, so i will pray about this, injesus name, amen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I accept that i am not God and i do not determine what is right or wrong about the bible and for this reason i willingly concede and say unto you that i need wisdom, i need to strengthen my faith I realise i am not an authority on the bible and i should not have my own separate beliefs about the bible and just follow gods teaching for my opinions on the bible are not justified, only Gods, so i will pray about this, injesus name, amen

Hello Stuart,
Welcome to CB! I'd say praying for wisdom is a great start! And, He WILL give it to you. Your faith will also be strengthened through your trials. God Bless you brother and, my prayers are with you!
nancy

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Amen, hope you get to meet Her one day. For wisdom is Justified in all her children,

Reactions: Nancy