I pray for You all as well

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
even though I, and all of Us, to one degree or another, all have our trials and tribulations and tragedies, but We do come here and pray for eachother, and though I don't usualy add posts in this room, as I prefer to keep silent about My prayers, as I don't feel I am whom I want to be, and have allways also preffered to pray quietly, And I know those who are like Me, and don't like to say so, do Pray for You also. I had once while living in another state belonged to an "Independant Fundamentalist Bible Baptist Church," who used to make us Pray outload for Our, the Church's, and the World's needs in service, and Men's Prayer meetings, and I used to get called on enough. And I like to Pray for needs, but have allways felt uncomfortable about doing it out loud, even when I did not feel like My life was a reck, and Who am I to be praying out loud as a good example, whence I instead keep My prayers for others to Myself, So for those who May not like to be open about it, I am sure We all pray for Your needs, and I also this once Pray openly that others like Me, who simply prefer to pray quietly, no explaination needed, Do read Your requests, and Pray for You, even if they do not want to post replies. I don't feel like I have good people skills, and don't know what to say, and feel like a wreck, but still can silently Pray for You all, and encourage others who also pray quietly, that They read Your requests and pray for You, even if they do not post it. In Christ's name, our Glorious Passover Lamb, slain for the sins of the world, of those Who have recieved His Precious gift, We pray For Your needs, and the needs of Those who have not come to recieve the Finished Work, of Our saviour and Great and Wonderfull Passover Lamb, We pray for Your health, and Mental and Spiritual Strengthenings, and Deliverances, and Comfort for Your sufferings and Lossess, and needs to be able to achieve Your goals and workloads, so that You may be able to achieve those things in life which help You, so that You can be there for others, In Yeshua Ha'Meshia Ben Yahweh Elohim's , Jesus the Messiah Son Of the Lord God's Precious name, We Pray.Amen.

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
Also, not posting replies does not mean people do not Pray, if they simply feel inadequite in how they Pray, or don't know how to word their reply, or what to say in comfort, once they do Pray. It's just when You pray aloud, or type a response sometimes people expect You to know what to say, or how to say it. This is especialy true for Praying aloud in Church, where each type of Church seems to have it's own expected proticol, as if You word Your prayers wrong, or Even How You address or end Your prayers wrong, that Your not being humble enough or something. But when People Hurt, they just want to know You are there for Them. I believe in the Trinity. I Believe Jesus is God, who came down to earth, in the form of the Son, and: 1 Corinthians 1:22-25 "For indeed Jews ask for signs, and Greeks search for wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block, and to Gentiles foolishness, but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the Power of God and the Wisdom of God. Because the Foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men." I Pray in the name Of Our Crucified, and Risen, and Seated at the Right Hand of The Father Christ Jesus, and it should not matter if one sees how to define the "Spiritual Substance," of Christ while He was here on earth, if They are saved, and need or offer prayer to others??????? Jesus did not feel a need to go down to the road to make sure and instruct the Good Samaritin to go to Semenary to Learn how to pray, and tend for the needy, before He could go to the side of the road and help the injured man. So we do Pray for eachother, and Need to Pray for eachother, as saved Helping the saved, and unsaved in prayer, and need to park our differences at the door of this prayer room, save for one thing that We who are saved Pray, with and for every need We see, including the Lost to be saved themselves, so Their prayers may also be heard for the needs of others. And that at least we also let You know we are here for You, even if You do not see, as I know You are here for Me, even if I do not know or see. In Christ's name I Pray

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
(((Mike))) Thank You
smile.gif