i rather be slave of god than slave of satan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Do you understand why?
@Holy999
Why post all the posts if you are not interested in answering to people’s replies? It seems senseless and serves no purpose. When you ask, “can you say me it?”, I doubt if you are really interested in an explanation or if your posts are equivalent to shouting in the wind, with no wish for a response.
@amadeus has taken the time to take you seriously, and I think it would show a little respect in return to answer his questions. This is after all a form of a social network and there is no reason to write posts here, if they are not meant for human beings or if you don’t care to respond. I get that people need to be selective, but it seems that you don’t answer anyone and if you do, you mostly just acknowledge their question.
Please change that, we would like to know who you are. That’s why it’s frustrating that you don’t reply.