I really enjoyed this.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh my goodness how wonderful....are they hard to learn?
Are they common kitchen spoons or wooden spoons?
Love 'em. :)

Thanks @Willie T

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't laugh. I play the spoons. In fact, they are sitting right here on my desk. Abby Roach happens to be one of my idols.

I have good friends from Florida who tried to teach me, could not quite get the hang of it, they were awesome though...

Reactions: Willie T and Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Along with clogging, Flat-Footin', and some very primitive country preaching, this is my heratige on my mother's side. On my father's side it was Kathryn Kuhlman.

Ahaha!! TOTALLY reminds me of my old friends, Love it!

Reactions: Willie T

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Along with clogging, Flat-Footin', and some very primitive country preaching, this is my heratige on my mother's side. On my father's side it was Kathryn Kuhlman.

My Wife and I just watched both, the Scotty Brothers and the Teacher, We really enjoyed it! My Wife's mom and Dad were raised in Bristo Oklahoma, She said that reminds me of our family. I on the other hand was raised in California, Our grand parents were from Missouri, they settled in the north east corner, Great Grandma came out in a covered wagon! I was a city boy!