I See Jesus In You

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is it in secular counseling that can be so different from good spiritual counseling. In the world most of their counselors feel they must dig up the past to have some kind of healing for an individual. In spiritual counceling, and individual can learn what makes up a human being (body, soul, and spirit), and how to handle human interaction by who they are, what they know, what they understand. The mind issue secular counseling brings out, spiritual counceling allows for renewing in place of digging up old trash. A very nasty business digging up the old way of living. Yet secularism has no other answer. I have seen some secular counseling that was better for a believer than the spiritual counsel they were receiving, but that should never be the case.

In my opinion (which is not worth much) the relationship between a husband and a wife is the number one classroom in the schoolhouse. If you are married or ever have been I'm sure I can get a witness. There is no answer for a male and a female compatible outside of Christ. When I say outside of Christ, what I mean is those that are in Christ or Christ in them, must see Christ in each other. That is the only hope for a marriage, it is the only hope for the body of Christ. You can find any number of books on "what's wrong with the body of Christ," like there is something wrong. You can read a different opinion in every book. Simple answer is "seeing Christ in other believers."

Did you know I could not judge you if I saw Jesus in you. Right now we send each other to hell because of what we believe is different. That dear friend is very childish at best, borderline blasphemy. Why? Because it is God who births children not you, you will not straighten no one out with your theology trust me. And we wonder why I'm always in hot water, so what if someone is a weirdo the father is big enough to deal with them, you just keep your own cute little self in check. Don't worry about saving the world just yet, get a few things worked out before you start on others.

Until I can see Jesus in me, I cannot see Jesus in anyone else. All I ever see is short comings, down falls, mistakes, but if I ever see Jesus, like the scripture said "sir we would see Jesus," then you understand creation. All you will ever see will be based on your knowledge of good and evil, no Christ knowledge, no understanding, and the saddest part of your Christian journey is; you never see Jesus in you or other believers. Every believer needs a revelation of Jesus Christ and it is available to them,

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: - Galatians 1:15-16

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is it in secular counseling that can be so different from good spiritual counseling. In the world most of their counselors feel they must dig up the past to have some kind of healing for an individual. In spiritual counceling, and individual can learn what makes up a human being (body, soul, and spirit), and how to handle human interaction by who they are, what they know, what they understand. The mind issue secular counseling brings out, spiritual counceling allows for renewing in place of digging up old trash. A very nasty business digging up the old way of living. Yet secularism has no other answer. I have seen some secular counseling that was better for a believer than the spiritual counsel they were receiving, but that should never be the case.

In my opinion (which is not worth much) the relationship between a husband and a wife is the number one classroom in the schoolhouse. If you are married or ever have been I'm sure I can get a witness. There is no answer for a male and a female compatible outside of Christ. When I say outside of Christ, what I mean is those that are in Christ or Christ in them, must see Christ in each other. That is the only hope for a marriage, it is the only hope for the body of Christ. You can find any number of books on "what's wrong with the body of Christ," like there is something wrong. You can read a different opinion in every book. Simple answer is "seeing Christ in other believers."

Did you know I could not judge you if I saw Jesus in you. Right now we send each other to hell because of what we believe is different. That dear friend is very childish at best, borderline blasphemy. Why? Because it is God who births children not you, you will not straighten no one out with your theology trust me. And we wonder why I'm always in hot water, so what if someone is a weirdo the father is big enough to deal with them, you just keep your own cute little self in check. Don't worry about saving the world just yet, get a few things worked out before you start on others.

Until I can see Jesus in me, I cannot see Jesus in anyone else. All I ever see is short comings, down falls, mistakes, but if I ever see Jesus, like the scripture said "sir we would see Jesus," then you understand creation. All you will ever see will be based on your knowledge of good and evil, no Christ knowledge, no understanding, and the saddest part of your Christian journey is; you never see Jesus in you or other believers. Every believer needs a revelation of Jesus Christ and it is available to them,

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: - Galatians 1:15-16

Another excellent post!

Be warned, the “Christ in you” is showing. :)

In the Beloved, Not me

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until I can see Jesus in me, I cannot see Jesus in anyone else.
And this by revelation of Scripture, from the Father, as written....

i.e. the first and last place to see Jesus, ever, anywhere, is in His Word, properly delivered by the Father to anyone in grace in Christ Jesus, in spirit and in truth,

and not in man-made doctrines, teachings, traditions or practices contrary to His Word, opposed to His Plan and Purpose in Christ Jesus.