I Stand Right There

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
I wrote this one and recorded it on the pc using music software."And we have something more sure, the prophetic word, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts," 2 Peter 1:19 (ESV)SilentlyTurned so lowI stand right thereYou don't knowWishing you wellStanding stillTo think that youWould not allowTo change the wayHow i loveThese are two thingsI close my eyesThe test of timeWill find its tollIn the thingsThat i wroteWill find me thereTo showStay a bitFor i am lowI could needA little moreKeep flowingFlowingDay and nightI watch you moveWhen they take you awayYou start to glowI stand right thereWatching you(Words and Music by Mighty Bear)http://profile.imeem.com/oIydp60/music/3x8...nd_right_there/