I want to be ready, to help "save" someone specific (in my future, I have faith I will meet them): could you ask for a dream that will help save them?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I had this idea in general, that we could all pray for dreams that would help - whoever. But I think it confused people what they should be praying they dream. So I have narrowed it down to just one person, who I will meet before the end of my life. I want to be accustomed to how they relate to the Lord and what they trust, that I might show them a surer foundation in the Lord. I honestly believe you guys are able to dream something, that will help me achieve this! Jesus had the power to tell what was ahead, just as He said "there you will find a donkey" and "there you will find a room" and "there you will find a fish with a coin in its mouth" - I really want to tap into that!

I'm not asking for massive dreams, or something that will distract you, from who you need to reach. You can ask for a dream about someone important to you, I'm actually hoping you do. But for now I am putting the focus on myself. I am on medication and I find it very hard to dream, that's one of the major reasons I am posting this. Don't let the Devil make you doubt it! What the Holy Spirit puts on your heart, we will thank Him for! Just give it a few days and see what happens. My expectation is that it will be something profound. There will be a chance for interpretation, but remember, this is something I want to be able to help "save" someone with - it's really important that we stay true to the intention behind this: it is love.

It is love, and it is both love of the lost and love of the brethren. That's what encourages me this will work. I have had dreams that have lasted for years and I still don't know exactly what they mean, but I have kept them. That's a good reason why you should trust a dream for me: I will keep it. It's not like me to have a dream and just forget the details, I am ready for the Holy Spirit to remind or teach me of anything! I guess ultimately what this is, is personal: I want a full and frank address of the importance of saving people, in a dream - so that in part I can embolden myself with the right scriptures, but also so that I can save people like the person I am to meet, before the end comes. It is a lifelong commitment.

Anyway, let me know what you think, whether you can commit in Jesus' Name - I pray you can, in Jesus' Name Amen.

God bless.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If the Lord is able to give me a dream about someone you should "save" I will put it here (I am on medication though, as I said, so I may not dream anything - please forgive me).

Reactions: amigo de christo

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I had a vision in my sleep, of a drag queen sort of "up in the air" as I had seen on tv (advertising a health care fund).

That is important, because I am taking an international flight, near the end of my life.

That sparked a memory of talking about faith to people on an airflight, as Ray Comfort and his friend have done.

If you dream anything else, besides this: I would love to know.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I understand that there is a long time, between now and when I will meet this person (that I want you to share dreams of), like decades - but I want you to pray for a dream that will help now, I want peace now about who they are and what they will be receptive to?

I will help you with the people you are going to meet, just as soon as I can get off my medication. That's the limitation I am dealing with?

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only Jesus can germinate those seeds that Christian teachers plant. A servant of God is labourer, he/she plants seeds, shares God's truth. James 5:19. Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth and one convert him; 6;20. Let him know, that he which converts the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide multitude of sins. If you have car, and no gasoline. The car can't go anywhere. Ot needs fuel. Your spirtual growth is important to God. God will only use Christian who has studied the bible and understand meat of God's word. James chapter 3:1. My brethren, , be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. The word masters is Teachers. Who ever plants seeds for God is accountable. Judgement starts with house of God. Jesus is the judge, and He will strictly judge the shepherds. Get the picture. Second Timothy chapter 2;15. Study to show Thyself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. God will onky use full tank of gasoline. A car with low tank cant go anywhere. God know's everyone spirtual growth. If their fit for service or not?? I documented this.

Reactions: Gottservant

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

So I had this idea in general, that we could all pray for dreams that would help - whoever. But I think it confused people what they should be praying they dream. So I have narrowed it down to just one person, who I will meet before the end of my life. I want to be accustomed to how they relate to the Lord and what they trust, that I might show them a surer foundation in the Lord. I honestly believe you guys are able to dream something, that will help me achieve this! Jesus had the power to tell what was ahead, just as He said "there you will find a donkey" and "there you will find a room" and "there you will find a fish with a coin in its mouth" - I really want to tap into that!

I'm not asking for massive dreams, or something that will distract you, from who you need to reach. You can ask for a dream about someone important to you, I'm actually hoping you do. But for now I am putting the focus on myself. I am on medication and I find it very hard to dream, that's one of the major reasons I am posting this. Don't let the Devil make you doubt it! What the Holy Spirit puts on your heart, we will thank Him for! Just give it a few days and see what happens. My expectation is that it will be something profound. There will be a chance for interpretation, but remember, this is something I want to be able to help "save" someone with - it's really important that we stay true to the intention behind this: it is love.

It is love, and it is both love of the lost and love of the brethren. That's what encourages me this will work. I have had dreams that have lasted for years and I still don't know exactly what they mean, but I have kept them. That's a good reason why you should trust a dream for me: I will keep it. It's not like me to have a dream and just forget the details, I am ready for the Holy Spirit to remind or teach me of anything! I guess ultimately what this is, is personal: I want a full and frank address of the importance of saving people, in a dream - so that in part I can embolden myself with the right scriptures, but also so that I can save people like the person I am to meet, before the end comes. It is a lifelong commitment.

Anyway, let me know what you think, whether you can commit in Jesus' Name - I pray you can, in Jesus' Name Amen.

God bless.
I think the best help is to tell you that you will never save anyone.

That's God's job.

You live the example of his grace in motion. And that can lead people to ask how it is you are that way. Then you may give a testimony. And still, it will be the work of Holy Spirit God who changes their mind and heart if it be his will.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
, let me know what you think,

You want to be ready to save some special person, or to be involved in their salvation.

There is only one way to be ready and that is to be active in sharing your faith, the reasonable explanation of what and why you believe.
To practice on other people, being part of the chain of people who influence them to the point they find Jesus.

You can dream about doing this, but also actually do it.

Reactions: Gottservant