i want to thank you for making me cry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I know that sounds bad but i mean it. I been living a lie and i needed a push and a pull to get out. When i first started resding your posts i was quick with anger and frustration. Then the saddness came in and tears ran down my face. Then later i realize what you are trying to i realize you want me to be with God and find him. Then the tears of joy thank you all. I don't know if i have found God but i will keep seeking.

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
I know that sounds bad but i mean it. I been living a lie and i needed a push and a pull to get out. When i first started resding your posts i was quick with anger and frustration. Then the saddness came in and tears ran down my face. Then later i realize what you are trying to i realize you want me to be with God and find him. Then the tears of joy thank you all. I don't know if i have found God but i will keep seeking.
Good for you, crying is good for the soul. I cry almost every day, because I miss my daughter.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

While involved on this Forum, just read, there are some devoted soul's here, many with, Many many year's of service with our Savior, Hay I am 65 years old, and I have gained some great insight on this Forum. Express your heart and other's will listen. Love God with all that you can be, and try to Love other's as best you can, which sometime's is difficult, LOL! I will Pray that the Spirit fill's you with the Comfort that was Promised!

Reactions: Helen and aspen

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Aww that sad to here.
Yes, It's why I cry and cry and cry, but those tears don't make her come back into my life. I tried to talk to her, but I messed it up, because I was quite sick (Mentally) But I wonder, of all those prayers I prayed years before when she was growing up "Lord, please help me to be whole and sound minded so I can have a relationship with my daughter" Must of landed on deaf ears, because those prayers remain unanswered to this day.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then later i realize what you are trying to i realize you want me to be with God and find him.

God wants you to find Him! He sacrificed Himself that you might do so!
Know that YOU are loved!

You too! Are welcome to come to the wedding feast of the Lamb of God!!

Pax!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? You don't have any knowledge of me or her or us or them or it or him or whatever, just pray if it makes you feel better.
I think he was just asking in case he could help by identifying with any of the hassles you two might face in common.

If the truth be known, these things people like to call "mental disorders" are a part of the emotional and/or behavioral makeup of all of us. We each, individually, just happen to sometimes display different degrees of them in different ways, in different areas, at different times, due to different provocation. But, we all are a bit strange in our own way.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of too many tears let us try a little German ["Deutsche" pronounced "Doy ch"]

"Gröss Gott". Even though Germany is not very Christian any more in the south near the Swiss border where I was for a few weeks before going to Berlin in 1969 the people there in the small town of Radolfzell still regularly greeted each other with those two words. It simply means something like "hello". Literally it means "Great God".

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister Michael

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nothing, shes fine, she just won't having anything to do with me because of my mental illness.

Bless your heart...sorry to hear this.
Who knows, maybe your prayers for her years ago has been what has 'kept her fine'. I'm glad she is fine...and prayer is outside of time...so while you and she are still on this earth...we cannot say that prayer has not been answered....yet. We have not seen the end of the story.

We will pray for you and your daughter. That the love of God will somehow wonderfully draw you together.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Bless you Sean.
I'm glad that you didn't give up in talking to us last night. :)

Yes ...you got it right...the most important thing in your life ever, will be seeing through the darkness and finding God Himself.
Forget denominations, sects or religions...they are just hinderances to relationship with God Himself and a side track. God is the Faithful Guide , once you are secure in His arms He will then show you who to trust and where to fellowship.
There will always be ( well meaning) people who will start telling you all of the "do's and don't's ....and what to believe and what not to believe...that just become brain-fog and confusion.
Just in simple faith, pray to Father and ask Him to show you Himself and show you His Son. God will carry you from there...just like He led each one of us through the years.
"People" will always let you down...God wont.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bless you Sean.
I'm glad that you didn't give up in talking to us last night. :)

Yes ...you got it right...the most important thing in your life ever, will be seeing through the darkness and finding God Himself.
Forget denominations, sects or religions...they are just hinderances to relationship with God Himself and a side track. God is the Faithful Guide , once you are secure in His arms He will then show you who to trust and where to fellowship.
There will always be ( well meaning) people who will start telling you all of the "do's and don't's ....and what to believe and what not to believe...that just become brain-fog and confusion.
Just in simple faith, pray to Father and ask Him to show you Himself and show you His Son. God will carry you from there...just like He led each one of us through the years.
"People" will always let you down...God wont.

That was Beautiful, now you've made me cry. the good kind!

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
I think he was just asking in case he could help by identifying with any of the hassles you two might face in common.

If the truth be known, these things people like to call "mental disorders" are a part of the emotional and/or behavioral makeup of all of us. We each, individually, just happen to sometimes display different degrees of them in different ways, in different areas, at different times, due to different provocation. But, we all are a bit strange in our own way.
Maybe.

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Bless your heart...sorry to hear this.
Who knows, maybe your prayers for her years ago has been what has 'kept her fine'. I'm glad she is fine...and prayer is outside of time...so while you and she are still on this earth...we cannot say that prayer has not been answered....yet. We have not seen the end of the story.

We will pray for you and your daughter. That the love of God will somehow wonderfully draw you together.
Joy.com

Reactions: Helen

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of too many tears let us try a little German ["Deutsche" pronounced "Doy ch"]

"Gröss Gott". Even though Germany is not very Christian any more in the south near the Swiss border where I was for a few weeks before going to Berlin in 1969 the people there in the small town of Radolfzell still regularly greeted each other with those two words. It simply means something like "hello". Literally it means "Great God".
For those of you versed in Spanish or Street English, don't get upset. Think of it as "Grüss Gott."

Reactions: amadeus