• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Let me show you how God brings a person to Himself.

Christ said..."if i be LIFTED UP from the earth....= THE CROSS......i will draw ALL PEOPLE to Myself'...

See that ?

Notice......."DRAW". "all people"......."to myself".

That is the work of the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, opening the heart of a person when they Hear that Jesus died for them..

See that? That is what happens when myself or another minister or any believer "preaches Christ Crucified"......""""the preaching of the CROSS is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are SAVED. = IT is the power of God. ""

Now see How Christ said if He is LIFTED UP......on the Cross......CRUCIFIED........and then when this Cross is Preached....this offer of reconciliation to God through CHRIST, that is John 3:16... and 2 Corinthians 5:19 ..then the "power of God'.....that is the Holy Spirit opening hearts.....as "faith comes by HEARING"....this preaching.. brings them to FAITH and God accepts this faith to then give them "The Gift of Salvation".

See how all that works?

Look now at this verse.. "It pleased GOD, by the foolishness of PREACHING (the Cross) to SAVE THOSE WHO BELIEVE">.

See it?
See the GOSPEL being preached?
Thousands came to God today through this GOSPEL being preached.

Reactions: Helen

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Let me show you how God brings a person to Himself.

Christ said..."if i be LIFTED UP from the earth....= THE CROSS......i will draw ALL PEOPLE to Myself'...

See that ?

Notice......."DRAW". "all people"......."to myself".

That is the work of the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, opening the heart of a person when they Hear that Jesus died for them..

See that? That is what happens when myself or another minister or any believer "preaches Christ Crucified"......""""the preaching of the CROSS is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are SAVED. = IT is the power of God. ""

Now see How Christ said if He is LIFTED UP......on the Cross......CRUCIFIED........and then when this Cross is Preached....this offer of reconciliation to God through CHRIST, that is John 3:16... and 2 Corinthians 5:19 ..then the "power of God'.....that is the Holy Spirit opening hearts.....as "faith comes by HEARING"....this preaching.. brings them to FAITH and God accepts this faith to then give them "The Gift of Salvation".

See how all that works?

Look now at this verse.. "It pleased GOD, by the foolishness of PREACHING (the Cross) to SAVE THOSE WHO BELIEVE">.

See it?
See the GOSPEL being preached?
Thousands came to God today through this GOSPEL being preached.
Thats speaking of all Gods elect from all different races and classes. They are saved by the cross. Drawing is equivalent to being saved. See how that works ?

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Drawing" .... that is turning from unbelief : to Jesus as savior, Believing.
God accepts this Faith in Christ to give the new BELIEVER, the new birth = born again.
Drawing is an effect of the New Birth, faith is the effect of the New Birth.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Drawing is an effect of the New Birth, faith is the effect of the New Birth.

Drawing, is the conviction of the Holy Spirit manifesting in the heart of an unbeliever, as they are hearing the Gospel being preached = and are coming to Faith in Christ.

"faith comes by hearing".

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Drawing, is the conviction of the Holy Spirit manifesting in the heart of an unbeliever, as they are hearing the Gospel being preached = and are coming to Faith in Christ.

Drawing is the new birth which produces faith.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Drawing is the new birth which produces faith.

Its the hearing of the word that produces Faith in Christ in the Heart.

For exampe.... I preach to you, that Christ dies on the Cross for your sin..
You HEAR this, and the Holy Spirit convicts you of the truth of Christ doing this for you.
And because you have heard it, "faith comes by hearing' and you believe...

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its the hearing of the word that produces Faith in Christ in the Heart.

For exampe.... I preach to you, that Christ dies on the Cross for your sin..
You HEAR this, and the Holy Spirit convicts you of the truth of Christ doing this for you.
And because you have heard it, "faith comes by hearing' and you believe...
When Jesus says He will draw men to Him, He is actually saying He will save them, convert them to Himself. See you think erroneously, that drawing to Christ is merely Christ giving men an opportunity to get saved, isn't that right ?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When Jesus says He will draw men to Him, He is actually saying He will save them, convert them to Himself. See you think erroneously, that drawing to Christ is merely Christ giving men an opportunity to get saved, isn't that right ?

"""" God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their sin unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."""= DRAWING

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"""" God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their sin unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."""= DRAWING
I know that. Nevertheless, drawing one and saving one are the same. So all whom He draws, He saved.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And hearing comes by being born of God Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know that. Nevertheless, drawing one and saving one are the same. So all whom He draws, He saved.

Actually that's not true.

The verse says that Jesus is always Drawing.."If i be lifted up"......but not everyone will come.

How do you know?
Because every Sunday, in thousands of churches, someone like me is offering God's Gift of Salvation to the unbelievers in the building.
Some will come to the Cross, some won't.........but ALL are drawn..

Many who are hearing the truth and know it, ... will resist it.
They hear it, they know it is true, but they resist the Gospel.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually that's not true.

The verse says that Jesus is always Drawing.."If i be lifted up"......but not everyone will come.

How do you know?
Because every Sunday, in thousands of churches, someone like me is offering God's Gift of Salvation to the unbelievers in the building.
Some will come to the Cross, some won't.........but ALL are drawn..

Many who are hearing the truth and know it, ... will resist it.
They hear it, they know it is true, but they resist the Gospel.
Yes it is true. Drawing is Salvation. Drawing means one has been born again by the Spirit. So everyone Christ was lifted up for shall be saved. Do you deny that ? If you dont, you deny what Jesus said in Jn 12:32

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will draw them is another way of saying, I will give them Faith in Me and they shall follow Me.