I would like a different name for discussion purposes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is horrible evangelizing . And you KNOW i love you dear sister .
BUT man , we may as well offer up a satans club here to make them feel welcome too .
DID YA READ what they said . DONT get to in love with unity
that leaves folks in darkness .
I cant believe what i am seeing . ITS ALL ABOUT pandering to humanity now .
Whats next , hey we got a muslim section , a interfaith section , OH WAIT WE DO , OOPS
MAY as well go ahead and be honest .
OFFER UP A SATAN SECTION , cause when we offer up interfaith , WE ALREADY DID .
I need to go my dear sister and seriously cry . i cant contain the tears any longer .
WHAT THE HECK has happend to christedom . Give me some time i seriously need to weep for a bit .
Poppycock...

This is a welcoming section and I have seen all too often where people flee after saying hello .

What did this one say... other then Unitarianism that would have you say they are pandering tp humanity.

I agree about preterism... and I fight that always....

As to the self appointed prophet Calvin... he is so aside from the message one should be striving for but yet even this AM I was mildly put in my corner with the statement.... "I think if we cast aside Augustine, Z,and even Calvin,as teachers of predestination we can't escape the fact that Jesus taught the same thing." by one of our sisters.

I encourage MonoBiblical to engage for how else will they learn where their thoughts are wrong....

I have... learned, that is.... no so much that I was wrong... other then Calvin which chased me off a Calvin leaning forum.. but where my beliefs can and do fit with others and then Where I might need to tweek them.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
one is forty nine and the other is fifty . although good night i didnt think mayflower was anywhere near
those ages . maybe its someone else who just says flowers of may .
Flowers of may is a nickname i gave to mayflower long , long ago . but THERE is no way she is FORTY NINE years old
unless she forgot to age .
Mayflower is back as Mayflower and I'm so glad she came back.