ID2020.ORG Revisited! Bill Gates and His Vaccines/Implant (666?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*I searched the forums for ID2020 and all I found was a post dated Sept. 17, 2018, not much! (member IDONO)

So I do not know what to think about Biometrics, Digital ID's and Implants. I don't know if they are the "Mark of The Beast" Revelations Chap 13 informs about? However, I am sure of one thing. I HAVE NO TATTOS AND I'LL GO TO PRISON OR DIE BEFORE SOME DIGITAL ID, RFID IS IMPLANTED IN MY BODY! With that said, this Global Digital ID is COMING! Very SOON! I honestly think Covid 19 is helping to push this Global Agenda, by the United Nations, Bill Gates, Gavi and other supporters. So what do you think?

"The problems associated with citizens not having legal identity continue to be prevalent across the globe. Right now, in Baghdad, for example, at least 45,000 children raised do not officially exist. Without any ID children cannot register for government school or access basic services such as healthcare. They are pushed to society’s margins."

"Identity management solutions can no longer rely upon simply issuing physical ID cards as a robust means of creating legal identity. We believe that the future of legal identity will focus on using biometrics such as face, fingerprint, or iris. This is because establishing unique official digital identities with biometrics increases efficiency, negates human error, and reduces the likelihood of identity fraud. It is therefore the most trusted way to automate the various steps involved in the identity registration process."
(Why is having a Legal Identity fundamental to Human Rights? - Gemalto blog)

3 min video

The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
Eternity is a Very long Time!
Satan Loves Distractions and Wants Christians To Just Die!!

Last edited:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a very important subject. Step by step we inch closer to the Mark. This Coronavirus Pandemic will no doubt be used to further that agenda.

I will add some thoughts starting with this...
We believe that the future of legal identity will focus on using biometrics such as face, fingerprint, or iris.

It is common knowledge now that every Human Being has certain identifying features on their bodies...

Face/Iris
Palm/Fingerprints

Does that ring a bell?

Let's look at those again through the lens of Scripture...

Revelation 13:16
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads"

It should be obvious that the Right Hand and Forehead mentioned in the above verse are the same areas used to identify us.

Thus we have...

Face/Iris = Forehead
Palm/Fingerprints = Right Hand

Therefore, the Bible and Modern Technology are in complete agreement... The Right Hand and Forehead are synonymous with our Unique Identity.

So then what is the Mark all about?

I believe that the Mark of the Beast is a REPLACEMENT IDENTITY.

In other words, those that take on the Mark of the Beast will receive NEW FINGERPRINTS and NEW FACIAL RECOGNITION FEATURES.

They are to REPLACE what God gave us at birth. In addition, the Mark will be a 'change of ownership'... down to the very Soul.

We are talking about the Unpardonable Sin. Blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. Complete and total allegiance to the Beast.

How?

Transhumanism.

The Mark of the Beast isn't just some Tattoo or Chip. It is a DNA Augmentation and a permanent alteration of One's very own Book of Life.

Look for terms like 'Gene Therapy' to become big topics on this forum in a few years from now.

Also, Vaccines that promise to 'correct flaws' in One's Genetic Makeup are Trojan horses designed to give One the Mark.

The saddest part about all of this is that most Christians have no idea in the world that altering their DNA is the Mark and will most likely take it since the temptation to expand their lives will be too great.

That's the Devil for ya!

People like me that try to warn others will be censored and banned as 'Fake News' or 'inhumane' for discouraging their 'healing' and 'transformation' process.

It's already happening.

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a very important subject. Step by step we inch closer to the Mark. This Coronavirus Pandemic will no doubt be used to further that agenda.

It is common knowledge now that every Human Being has certain identifying features on their bodies...

Face/Iris
Palm/Fingerprints

Does that ring a bell?

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads"

It should be obvious that the Right Hand and Forehead mentioned in the above verse are the same areas used to identify us.

Thus we have...

Face/Iris = Forehead

Therefore, the Bible and Modern Technology are in complete agreement... The Right Hand and Forehead are synonymous with our Unique Identity.

In other words, those that take on the Mark of the Beast will receive NEW FINGERPRINTS and NEW FACIAL RECOGNITION FEATURES.

They are to REPLACE what God gave us at birth. In addition, the Mark will be a 'change of ownership'... down to the very Soul.

We are talking about the Unpardonable Sin. Blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. Complete and total allegiance to the Beast.

How?

Transhumanism.

The Mark of the Beast isn't just some Tattoo or Chip. It is a DNA Augmentation and a permanent alteration of One's very own Book of Life.

Look for terms like 'Gene Therapy' to become big topics on this forum in a few years from now.

Also, Vaccines that promise to 'correct flaws' in One's Genetic Makeup are Trojan horses designed to give One the Mark.

The saddest part about all of this is that most Christians have no idea in the world that altering their DNA is the Mark and will most likely take it since the temptation to expand their lives will be too great.

That's the Devil for ya!

People like me that try to warn others will be censored and banned as 'Fake News' or 'inhumane' for discouraging their 'healing' and 'transformation' process.

It's already happening.

So, are you saying all humans on Earth at this point, that have not had their DNA altered before birth (or any time), are in the CLEAR? Also, what if some of the humans here on Earth at this moment, still reject Jesus, what would be there "mark" if Rev 13 happened in the next 10 years?

And thanks for your thoughts ;)

The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
Eternity is a Very long Time!
Satan Loves Distractions and Wants Christians To Just Die!!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Transhumanism.

That's the Devil for ya!

It's already happening.

Ok, I think I see what you are proposing now. Those on Earth at this moment would choose "Gene Therapy" or "vaccines" to modify their natural human makeup. Yea the technology is definitely here. It started with plants and crop modifying first, but as a SEED, not after it grew up into a plant. Now humans. However, to be able to modify the entire/parts of the genome of a human, it would undoubtedly have to be done before birth, like in the case of "sickle cell." Can't do it after birth because all DNA has divided into millions and billions after birth.

Last edited:

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Face/Iris
Palm/Fingerprints

Does that ring a bell?

Thus we have...

Face/Iris = Forehead

How?

Transhumanism.

That's the Devil for ya!

It's already happening.

One last thing. So am I hearing you correctly? ARE YOU proposing that it is ok for a Christian, believer in our Lord Jesus Christ, to take an Implant or RFID Chip??

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, are you saying all humans on Earth at this point, that have not had their DNA altered before birth (or any time), are in the CLEAR?
As far as being given the opportunity to be Saved, Yes.
Also, what if some of the humans here on Earth at this moment, still reject Jesus, what would be there "mark" if Rev 13 happened in the next 10 years?
The same rules still apply. Those that reject Jesus will not be saved, whether they have the Mark or not.

However, I believe this verse...

Revelation 13:15
"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed"

...includes the Mark as part of the 'worship'.

In other words, I believe that those that don't take the Mark will be killed, leaving only the Unsaved left on Earth.

Reactions: jshiii

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, to be able to modify the entire/parts of the genome of a human, it would undoubtedly have to be done before birth, like in the case of "sickle cell." Can't do it after birth because all DNA has divided into millions and billions after birth.
Sadly, the technology now exists to edit One's DNA in every cell. In fact, it's so precise that specific sequences can be swapped out, added or deleted.

One of those technologies is CRISPR. As crazy as this may sound, CRISPR is so easy to use, it's gotten to the point where a child in the basement can edit DNA and create a deadly Bio-Weapon that kills all life on the planet.

This is by far the most important subject that exists, yet hardly anyone cares... lol.

As a side note, I believe this current Pandemic is a 'Trial Balloon' to get the public ready for the exact scenario I described above.

As more and more 'alien' life forms are created, counter-measures and policies will have to be created and in place in order to deal with them.

Whether we like it or not, what we are seeing is going to be the norm one day.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One last thing. So am I hearing you correctly? ARE YOU proposing that it is ok for a Christian, believer in our Lord Jesus Christ, to take an Implant or RFID Chip??
I'm with you in that I will refuse any kind of Microchip Implant or Tattoo.

However, if a Christian did have to get an Implant for whatever reason, as long as it doesn't edit their DNA, I wouldn't go telling them they are doomed to Hell.

The biggest problem we face is having these technologies become commonplace to where Christians become complacent. It sets a dangerous precedent. I would definitely encourage everyone to keep resisting it.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pastor Mike Hoggard is constantly covering the latest with regards to CRISPR and the Bible.

Here is a typical video for those interested...

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This would be a good time for me to back up my thoughts with verses.

We know that the Mark is a form of Unpardonable Sin. This means that it basically makes God so upset, he absolutely refuses any Salvation after that point.

So we must ask the question...

What makes God so angry that he refuses to save someone?

Is it going to Church on Sunday?
Is it being a Catholic?
Is it a Tattoo or Chip?

The Bible gives us the answer...

Genesis 6:12
"And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth"

I believe the above verse is very literal in that the Human Genome became so Genetically Engineered that God had to put a stop to it.

Giants are one example of Hybrid Humans. Thus, God destroyed life by a flood.

Now think about how angry God must have been to do such a thing.

In the end, it was Hybrid Humans that became the final straw. And in one of the most Prophetic verses in the Bible, God says it will happen again...

Matthew 24:37
"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be"

And here we are. It gets worse.

Look what else is going to happen...

Daniel 2:43
"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay"

If the Iron Kingdom represents the Spirit World, then the Sons of God are going to fall and create Giants all over again.

:eek:

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pastor Mike Hoggard is constantly covering the latest with regards to CRISPR and the Bible.

Here is a typical video for those interested...

I'm almost finished watching this video. I have watched some of Michael Hoggard's videos before, but not this one. Great thoughts!

This question is aimed at Pastor Michael Hoggard, but wanna see what your thoughts may be also. Michael Hoggard says a few things about humans who have genetic modification are disqualified in the race for everlasting salvation?

I'm always digging deeper to understand God's Love. Two questions. Is anyone proposing that "Crispr Babies" will be born without a soul incapable of having Christ dwell in them? Also, If they are born without a soul, I suppose they are nothing more than an animal and will not suffer in Hell apart from the love of God? Thanks and I love "Watchman"

Also, Base12...So I now wonder if crispr technology and implants may work together? I'm not sure if it's biblical that all humans will be tracked on earth by the antichrist, you know by satellites etc?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Base12. More later ;) I'm a ED nurse and it's time to go to work....I'm on the frontlines of Coronavirus!

Reactions: Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Michael Hoggard says a few things about humans who have genetic modification are disqualified in the race for everlasting salvation?
That is the basics of the premise. However, we should be asking ourselves... at what point is Salvation lost? Where is the line drawn?

If a single letter of a person's Genome is altered, is that enough to send them to the Lake of Fire? Or will the alteration have to pass a certain threshold? This is what I am currently researching.

Only God knows the answer I suppose, however there is a possible clue to help us determine...

FINGERPRINTS (Mark in the Right Hand)
There is a big question I have that I've been trying to find the answer to. How much must One alter their DNA before their fingerprints begin to change? Could this be the line that God is warning us not to cross over?

FACIAL RECOGNITION FEATURES (Mark in the Forehead)
What if One wishes to change the color of their eyes? How much DNA must be modified to accomplish this? And... would that be enough to change One's state from Saved to Unsaved? I wish I had a precise answer.

The issues we are discussing here will be mainstream one day. Getting Christians to discuss them will prepare us for what is coming. We should be ready with as many answers as possible.

Note that the latest 'Trans Agenda' we see all over now is merely a stepping stone to getting the public used to the idea of people 'Transforming' themselves down to the cell level.

Think of this verse...

Revelation 9:8
"And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions"

If One were to interpret it literally, then these creatures would most likely be Genetically Engineered. I can't help but think of all the Men out there that will alter their DNA in order to insert 'Anti-Baldness' Genes to give them 'Hair of Women'.

I see a lot of Women that dye their hair blue. How many of them are willing to undergo 'Gene Therapy' to make that color permanent? And, is that enough to give them the Mark?

This is a Pandora's Box that I believe the Two Witnesses will be testifying on. It is my hope that they will have the answers.
Is anyone proposing that "Crispr Babies" will be born without a soul incapable of having Christ dwell in them? Also, If they are born without a soul, I suppose they are nothing more than an animal and will not suffer in Hell apart from the love of God?

I personally believe in in Body + Soul + Spirit. It is more the Spirit that concerns me. If God determines that enough of his Book of Life has been altered, then that Hybrid will have the Spirit of a Beast.

Their fate is already sealed...

Ecclesiastes 3:21
"Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?"

It's blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.

We should consider the possibility that their destiny was already pre-determined and that God ordained it ahead of time for a specific purpose.

On an even deeper level, there could exist Spirits that are being 'reserved' for the time they can receive their Hybrid Bodies again...

Jude 1:6
"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day"

I interpret 'Everlasting Chains' as an Earthly form of Immortal DNA. If Mankind figures out a way to retrieve these Disembodied Spirits, we are definitely going to see the Days of Noah again. The return of the Giants.
Also, Base12...So I now wonder if crispr technology and implants may work together? I'm not sure if it's biblical that all humans will be tracked on earth by the antichrist, you know by satellites etc?

You are reminding me of the Borg in Star Trek. I see no reason why Implants and CRISPR wouldn't be tested out on the public.

What you suggested could be the Iron and Clay that doesn't mix...

Iron = Implants
Clay = DNA/CRISPR Tech

Just be aware that Iron could also mean the Spirit World. Thus it would be...

Iron = Sons of God
Clay = Daughters of Men

We'll see what happens... lol.
I'm a ED nurse and it's time to go to work....I'm on the frontlines of Coronavirus!
Oh my. You are very brave!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thing is why does the Lord condemn the use of the mark? it would in some way have to be a denial of Christ to receive the mark, other wise it wouldn't be an issue.

plus there is roman history were subject were required to receive marks.

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the basics of the premise. However, we should be asking ourselves... at what point is Salvation lost? Where is the line drawn?

If a single letter of a person's Genome is altered, is that enough to send them to the Lake of Fire? Or will the alteration have to pass a certain threshold? This is what I am currently researching.

Only God knows the answer I suppose, however there is a possible clue to help us determine...

FINGERPRINTS (Mark in the Right Hand)
There is a big question I have that I've been trying to find the answer to. How much must One alter their DNA before their fingerprints begin to change? Could this be the line that God is warning us not to cross over?

FACIAL RECOGNITION FEATURES (Mark in the Forehead)
What if One wishes to change the color of their eyes? How much DNA must be modified to accomplish this? And... would that be enough to change One's state from Saved to Unsaved? I wish I had a precise answer.

The issues we are discussing here will be mainstream one day. Getting Christians to discuss them will prepare us for what is coming. We should be ready with as many answers as possible.

Note that the latest 'Trans Agenda' we see all over now is merely a stepping stone to getting the public used to the idea of people 'Transforming' themselves down to the cell level.

Think of this verse...

Revelation 9:8
"And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions"

If One were to interpret it literally, then these creatures would most likely be Genetically Engineered. I can't help but think of all the Men out there that will alter their DNA in order to insert 'Anti-Baldness' Genes to give them 'Hair of Women'.

I see a lot of Women that dye their hair blue. How many of them are willing to undergo 'Gene Therapy' to make that color permanent? And, is that enough to give them the Mark?

This is a Pandora's Box that I believe the Two Witnesses will be testifying on. It is my hope that they will have the answers.

I personally believe in in Body + Soul + Spirit. It is more the Spirit that concerns me. If God determines that enough of his Book of Life has been altered, then that Hybrid will have the Spirit of a Beast.

Their fate is already sealed...

Ecclesiastes 3:21
"Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?"

It's blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.

We should consider the possibility that their destiny was already pre-determined and that God ordained it ahead of time for a specific purpose.

On an even deeper level, there could exist Spirits that are being 'reserved' for the time they can receive their Hybrid Bodies again...

Jude 1:6
"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day"

I interpret 'Everlasting Chains' as an Earthly form of Immortal DNA. If Mankind figures out a way to retrieve these Disembodied Spirits, we are definitely going to see the Days of Noah again. The return of the Giants.

You are reminding me of the Borg in Star Trek. I see no reason why Implants and CRISPR wouldn't be tested out on the public.

What you suggested could be the Iron and Clay that doesn't mix...

Iron = Implants
Clay = DNA/CRISPR Tech

Just be aware that Iron could also mean the Spirit World. Thus it would be...

Iron = Sons of God
Clay = Daughters of Men

We'll see what happens... lol.

Oh my. You are very brave!

My son told me a week ago. This whole stimulus package was about the digital dollar.

As the markets continue to drop and the U. S. looks to Congress for agreement on a massive stimulus package to save the economy from impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, the newest offer by House Democrats includes a very forward-looking kind of stimulus: the creation of a ‘digital dollar’

Things are happening fast!

Reactions: Base12