Identity Politics Comment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF CONFUSION ABOUT THE PECULAR FORUM ROOM IN WHICH I FIRST POSTED THIS. SO, I AM REPOSTING IT HERE SO THAT IT WILL SHOW UP.

Listen to this 2:30 minutes of Greg's opening….. especially the last minute, or so. I don't think anyone has ever told it so accurately or truthfully.

You may have to rewind this to the beginning

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Interesting. I did watch it right through.

I don't really understand what the "Me too" movement is all about and why it is supposedly so strong.
I know its all about sexual harassment. But I don't really "get it" why a "movement"...we had it in the world since day dot...so why a Movement? What is it's real agenda?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting. I did watch it right through.

I don't really understand what the "Me too" movement is all about and why it is supposedly so strong.
I know its all about sexual harassment. But I don't really "get it" why a "movement"...we had it in the world since day dot...so why a Movement? What is it's real agenda?
I have no idea. Some of the complainers knew they could use sex as a means to advance themselves, (especially the Hollywood group) and they did so. Yet, now, they want to complain because they chose that path.