If accused of theft, murder, etc.. plead "no intention" to get away w/ it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
you are caught shoplifting. You are facing jail time and loss of respectability, etc... Well, all you have to do is say "I did not intend to shoplift" and voila'... instant exhoneration

caught in adultery? Just tell your spouse you had no intention of committing adultery. Oh, she caught you in bed with the woman, in the very act? Well, things are not always what they appear, you can say... you certainly had no intention of committing adultery..

The court says there is evidence you killed 10 people, cut up the bodies and threw the parts into the river? DNA proves you did it and of course DNA does not lie.. but... Hey... NO PROBLEM! You had no intention of killing anyone

Oh, wait...

That only works when your last name is Clinton

Never mind....

:huh:

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
something REALLY bizarre:

how you can (rightly) see that FBI's Comey made an illogical decision re Hillary's corruption/lies... be totally right on to condemn it as such (etc)

and yet still say you have respect for him??

I noticed when watching the hearings in Congress re Hillary's email scandal that people were doing this kind of thing... acknowledging "respect" for others (lefties) obsequiously yet those persons do NOT deserve respect--example: Elija Cummings! That guy seems to be possessed... There is no way he has earned respect (except maybe from other possessed individuals?)

crazy world...

Why don't the Rs in Congress just say "You don't make any sense and are defending the indefensible [Hillary's egregious breach of US security...]. Therefore, I do not respect you"

Then they could add. after a few-seconds-long pause:

"but that said... i have no intention of disrespecting you"

LOL

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
If only people would adhere to the laws of Christianity.. The world would be.. well, hey, some would say it would be more "boring"

but you know... I have found Boring.. to not always be such a terrible thing

when someone breaks into your house and steals your valuables... you really would prefer Boring to THAT, wouldn't you?

When your spouse is faithful... do you call that boring?

I mean, come on.....

so let's help make the world more Christian.. I tend to think life would still be hard enough as it is... even without all the lawlessness... eh?