If Apple, Nokia, and Samsung were in class together...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
zH0hK.jpg

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
I agree. But Apple seems to be having trouble since Steve Jobs passed on. I'm afraid that they will become more commonplace and maybe even degrade themselves to the level of shhhhh... don't say it. MICROSOFT. :lol:

Seriously, I have concerns for Apple products. They are good (albeit expensive) devices. However, if they dummy down with that lack of Steve CEO, then they are going to lose out because one cannot charge that kind of money for mediocrity like other devices have. Android of course has the market right now. But the OS's are similar that they are based on Unix and don't have a malware problem.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The S3 is better than the iPhone, and no it isn't because I am a fanboy. I own products made by both, but I chose the S3 over the iPhone because of some of the issues the 5 was/is having, and there were some features the S3 has that the iPhone lacks, such as the S Beam (aka touch to share). At least in phones, Samsung is no longer copying.

Apple always distinguished itself by visuals. The internal hardware of their computers, for instance, is mid-range. They're never cutting edge in the sense of power or specs, but they are cutting edge in the area of design. This is why the Macbook Pro lead the way into what Windows now calls the Ultrabook. Their OSes simply work. They are smooth and you don't generally have the wait times, integration issues, or general clunkiness of Windows.

Much of this comes from a Unix-based OS (OSX), but it also comes from applying consistent design principles better than anyone else.

I'd probably say that Blackberry is the kid thrown out of the classroom and in the hall for bad behavior. ;)