If the Tribulation is HERE, -- Can Ezekiel 38 be far behind?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A veritable garbage dump of British media, "The Sun" newspaper, has a headline in yesterday's edition " . . . World War could be triggered in Four Weeks" over the ongoing and escalating situation in Ukraine.

Gee, that would put us at about May 2, the precise date I mentioned on my radio show last week, for the start of this conflict!

The April 3 issue of The Sun reports:

WORLD War could be triggered in just four weeks in Ukraine as Vladimir Putin sends thousands of troops to the Russian border, experts have warned.

The bombshell claims come as convoys of tanks and armoured vehicles were filmed being mass transported in regions close to rebel-held eastern Ukraine and annexed Crimea.

With tension sharply rising, Russian military analyst Pavel Felgenhauer said it now requires a "psychoanalyst” to determine Moscow’s intentions but warned events could see “war in a month.”

Armies prefer to fight when weather is "suitable", and fields are without snow and/or mud, -- so by May we could possibly see the onset of the Battle of Armageddon. But Kim Clement had prophesied that JULY would be "HOT", which appeared to me that he was speaking in the sense of a "Hot War", so it is possible that a Soviet Military Deployment to Ukraine could be a "staging point" for redeployment closer to Syria, or Lebanon, where a smoldering conflict might turn into a Regional War.

At this point we can only guess the inception and evolution of any conflict, but Ezekiel 38 is clear that Russia would be drawn down to battle by "hooks in it's jaws"; Iran would join the battle, and most of the middle east oil fields set on fire; and Sudan (the north-west portion of ancient Ethiopia) and Lybia would cross into Egypt and attack toward Israel from the south.

Many things remain to be seen, and those who are alert might not suffer loss while those that sleep perish.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: marks

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OUTCRY TO THE WORLD, FROM ISRAEL!!!

BLCKBX

101K subscribers

Ilana Rachel Daniel came with an emotional outcry for international help from Jerusalem, the capital of Israel. At record speed, the government is vaccinating the entire population - including pregnant women and children - against the coronavirus. "Civil rights are put aside and people are not allowed participation in multiple places in society unless they've been vaccinated or in some places of work, after repeated PCR testing every 2-3 days," told Ilana to Flavio Pasquino in the BLCKBX studio via a live stream connection, who tracked down Ilana after an - even - more emotional audio clip on Telegram. Ilana talks about the Green Pass, the Freedom Bracelet, the mRNA vaccine and human rights violations. "Reminiscent of Fascism," said Ilana Rachel who emigrated from the US to Jerusalem some 25 years ago.Ilana Rachel is active in Jerusalem as a health advisor, activist and information officer for a new political human rights party (Rappeh) that is heavily opposed by the regime. Censored ruthlessly in both mainstream and social media and with members of the party thwarted in their daily lives.

Who could have guessed that the Mark Of The Beast is a COVID VACCINATION CERTIFICATE, -- without which NO MAN WILL BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL ?!?

I certainly never saw this coming, but who can argue with REALITY ??? And it's coming to a Business, SCHOOL, and GOVERNMENT Near You!

Perhaps it's time to prepare a "haven".
Bobby Jo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who could have guessed that the Mark Of The Beast is a COVID VACCINATION CERTIFICATE, -
I'm still of a mind that this is not to be the mark of the beast. I think the mark of the beast will be given once someone worships the image of the beast.

Much love!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm still of a mind that this is not to be the mark of the beast. I think the mark of the beast will be given once someone worships the image of the beast.

Much love!

It seems to me that they're actually COMBINED. The INITIAL argument is that anyone without a Covid VACCINATION is a RISK to Society, -- so if they use that argument to enact a GLOBAL MONETARY SYSTEM where we can't buy or sell , and require a PALM SCAN or RETINAL SCAN to confirm our "IDENTITY" for the credit card of our choice, -- then ONE drives THE OTHER. And of course the GLOBAL MONETARY SYSTEM will coincidentally require an OATH OF ALLEGIANCE to the UNITED NATIONS.

So if you REFUSE the VACCINATION, then too bad for you, -- off to the Concentration Camps..

And who ever receives the VACCINATION will have an auto-immune reaction:

Rev. 16:2 So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.
:)
Bobby Jo & Elam

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that they're actually COMBINED. The INITIAL argument is that anyone without a Covid VACCINATION is a RISK to Society, -- so if they use that argument to enact a GLOBAL MONETARY SYSTEM where we can't buy or sell , and require a PALM SCAN or RETINAL SCAN to confirm our "IDENTITY" for the credit card of our choice, -- then ONE drives THE OTHER. And of course the GLOBAL MONETARY SYSTEM will coincidentally require an OATH OF ALLEGIANCE to the UNITED NATIONS.

So if you REFUSE the VACCINATION, then too bad for you, -- off to the Concentration Camps..

And who ever receives the VACCINATION will have an auto-immune reaction:

Rev. 16:2 So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.
:)
Bobby Jo & Elam
I have no difficulty seeing how this could happen.

Much love!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like we're behind what I anticipated by about a year and a half given my Logistics Expecttions, -- but it seems we've FINALLY ARRIVED:

T-90 against M2 Bradley and FV101 Scorpion in Ukraine – Dramatic appeal of Merkel to Putin: “Please stop …” – Moscow responded with Iskander! | Daily Street News

Ezek. 38:13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all its villages will say to you, ‘Have you come to seize spoil? Have you assembled your hosts to carry off plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to seize great spoil?’

What a mace (mess)! ;)
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does ruthlessly attacking an innocent disabled woman in a wheelchair while shopping at a store suggest that we're in the Tribulation?

... or HOW MUCH MORE DOES IT TAKE?

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

And be aware of the saying, "two is one, and one is none", because "swords" can malfunction.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: pompadour

Jlentz

May 6, 2021
Usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe we are in the tribulation. I don't think you will have to ask or wonder.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A veritable garbage dump of British media, "The Sun" newspaper, has a headline in yesterday's edition " . . . World War could be triggered in Four Weeks" over the ongoing and escalating situation in Ukraine.

Gee, that would put us at about May 2, the precise date I mentioned on my radio show last week, for the start of this conflict!

The April 3 issue of The Sun reports:

WORLD War could be triggered in just four weeks in Ukraine as Vladimir Putin sends thousands of troops to the Russian border, experts have warned.

The bombshell claims come as convoys of tanks and armoured vehicles were filmed being mass transported in regions close to rebel-held eastern Ukraine and annexed Crimea.

With tension sharply rising, Russian military analyst Pavel Felgenhauer said it now requires a "psychoanalyst” to determine Moscow’s intentions but warned events could see “war in a month.”

Armies prefer to fight when weather is "suitable", and fields are without snow and/or mud, -- so by May we could possibly see the onset of the Battle of Armageddon. But Kim Clement had prophesied that JULY would be "HOT", which appeared to me that he was speaking in the sense of a "Hot War", so it is possible that a Soviet Military Deployment to Ukraine could be a "staging point" for redeployment closer to Syria, or Lebanon, where a smoldering conflict might turn into a Regional War.

At this point we can only guess the inception and evolution of any conflict, but Ezekiel 38 is clear that Russia would be drawn down to battle by "hooks in it's jaws"; Iran would join the battle, and most of the middle east oil fields set on fire; and Sudan (the north-west portion of ancient Ethiopia) and Lybia would cross into Egypt and attack toward Israel from the south.

Many things remain to be seen, and those who are alert might not suffer loss while those that sleep perish.

Bobby Jo
Russia Ukraine conflict occurred in 2014.
With all this new news about Russia's intent toward the Ukraine, the origin being the White House as I recall, it sounds like Mr. Biden is having a lapse of memory leading back 7 years to when Russia invading Ukraine was 2014 news.

Putin denies the whole thing. And supposedly in a call with Mr.Biden not long ago, discussed the Iran nuclear issue and Afghanistan. But not anything related to these new Ukraine claims.

With regard to Daniel 38, have you read chapters 37 and 39?

I don't think the tribulation is coming. I think, just as there are lowercase antichrist in scripture and the one major AC, so too are there many tribulations. That's why I think we're going through one now.

Where people call evil good and good evil, where we abandon the truth if God and follow false doctrines that decieve even the elect.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
Let us all be on gaurd . A false image of GOD is being pushed into christanity just as it has in the other false religoins .
Its an all inclusive many path false love god . Many are already worshipping it . watch out
its infecting many within even christendom . its the pc all inclusive image of a god that while it uses the word love a lot
its truth and its love is not compatible to the HOLY GOD . Let us be on gaurd that none take one step in its direction.
ITS HUGE on the word unity and love . SO watch out .

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if ANYONE is OBEYING Rev. 18:4, which adjures the church to come out of the major cities (and some actually ARE STAYING PUT in spite of INSTRUCTIONS), but it would seem that we'd have as much sense if not more than a standard Corporation:

55b21732eff3acbd.jpeg

Walgreens Closes 17 San Francisco Stores Amid ‘Out of Control’ Theft

Conversely maybe some choose to suffer the consequence of their stubborness.
Bobby Jo

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a tattoo, then a barcode, then a chip, now it’s a vaccine.

Give it a little time, the mark will be something else.

A few Christians know what the mark is.

BTW the mark is in the right hand or forehead, and no one is injecting those two areas of the body with the vaccine.

Nobody is inserting RFID chips into the forehead, either.

No ones ever stamped a barcode on anyone’s forehead.

And the endless guessing goes on...

Shalom.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... A few Christians know what the mark is....

So why do you cite what ISN'T, when you could cite what IS? -- A rhetorical question, because I strongly suspect that YOU HAVE NO CLUE. So you accuse OTHERS of what YOU'RE GUILTY OF.

And that's the difference between a "church-goer" and a Christian.
Bobby Jo

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why do you cite what ISN'T, when you could cite what IS? -- A rhetorical question, because I strongly suspect that YOU HAVE NO CLUE. So you accuse OTHERS of what YOU'RE GUILTY OF.

And that's the difference between a "church-goer" and a Christian.
Bobby Jo

If anyone asks nicely, I’ll be glad to give the info - which leaves you out.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anyone asks nicely, I’ll be glad to give the info - which leaves you out.

You slander Scripture and the Prophets, and are no different that the Sadduces and the Pharisees, -- whether by ignorance or malice. So let's start by remedying your previous FALSE ASSERTIONS:

You can discard this message from your repertoire ... conventional warfare and pseudo nuclear war has nothing to do with the message of the man of GOD, the prophet Ezekiel, in his chapter 38 that you have mentioned.

I do not know who is Kim Clement, but one thing I do know is that what Kim said will not be fulfilled unless he is referring to the summer season. ... Kim is working with imaginations and presumptions, he is not working with revelation, he only assume from himself, from his own heart, and not from the messages of the Lord JESUS.

Bobby Jo

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You slander Scripture and the Prophets, and are no different that the Sadduces and the Pharisees, -- whether by ignorance or malice. So let's start by remedying your previous FALSE ASSERTIONS:

You can discard this message from your repertoire ... conventional warfare and pseudo nuclear war has nothing to do with the message of the man of GOD, the prophet Ezekiel, in his chapter 38 that you have mentioned.

I do not know who is Kim Clement, but one thing I do know is that what Kim said will not be fulfilled unless he is referring to the summer season. ... Kim is working with imaginations and presumptions, he is not working with revelation, he only assume from himself, from his own heart, and not from the messages of the Lord JESUS.

Bobby Jo

What a ridiculous statement. Commenting on useless AND WRONG speculation on what the mark of the beast is, isn’t slandering anything from scripture in the least.

Scripture doesn’t say to be wrong over and over about whoever is claimed to be the Antichrist today, or what the mark will be.

And it would be okay to say, the mark MIGHT be this, or that, but we don't know for sure - but that’s not how it’s being done.

What the mark is, is found in the Old Testament, and it wasn’t anything visible or tangible at all, just as the mark God will put on the forehead of the 144,000 won’t be visible or tangible in anyway - God doesn’t tattoo them, stamp a barcode on them, insert a chip, or vaccinate them.

And neither does the Antichrist put anything visible or tangible on those who worship him or his image.

And I’ll still give out that info to anyone who asks who isn’t angry, offended, and insulting, such as you are.

On top of that you illogically claim that commenting on the history of wrong speculation about the mark, to wake people up to stop joining the “mark of the month club”, and deciding the newest speculation is DEFINITELY the mark of the beast, is insulting to the prophets or prophecies - which is an absurd claim.

BTW I am not the person who mentioned Kim Clement, or nuclear war - bur every phase of nuclear war is found in the scriptures, from missiles falling to earth, to a mushroom cloud, and nuclear winter.

Shalom.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ONCE AGAIN:

QUOTE= Bobby Jo

QUOTE= Curtis
What a ridiculous statement.

Bobby Jo

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I never said that you are confused.

I never mentioned Kim Clement, or made the statement you claim.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The tribulation if your speaking of the seven years has not started yet. What your seeing is the stage is being set. The seven years will not start until Christ’s wrath has started. This is also called the wrath of the Lamb which is poured out upon the earth. Then you’ll know the end is approaching. Because all men will try to hide them self thinking they can deliver theirselves from it. Understand the milk first before you try to digest the meat.