If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven. No single wide trailers there. God won't give you what you refuse to receive. Your power in in your saying and believing and God loves to bless His family!

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This can only apply to Christians in a prosperous society. It certainly wouldn't apply to the Church in the 1st century, when they lived under Roman domination! And that's when the New Testament was written!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This can only apply to Christians in a prosperous society. It certainly wouldn't apply to the Church in the 1st century, when they lived under Roman domination! And that's when the New Testament was written!

God says my people perish for lack of knowledge. Do you choose to accept or reject the blessings and gifts of God?? Your choice!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God says my people perish for lack of knowledge. Do you choose to accept or reject the blessings and gifts of God?? Your choice!

I choose to accept the truth. Do you?

Are you really saying that the Early Church suffered persecution because they "lacked knowledge?" In that case you're attacking Jesus' own teaching, that we're blessed when we're persecuted for our righteousness.

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven. No single wide trailers there. God won't give you what you refuse to receive. Your power in in your saying and believing and God loves to bless His family!
The Apostle Paul seemed to miss that PowerPoint.
"I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound.
Everywhere and in all things I have learned
  • both to be full and to be hungry,
  • both to abound and to suffer need.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:12-13 NKJV

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I choose to accept the truth. Do you?

Are you really saying that the Early Church suffered persecution because they "lacked knowledge?" In that case you're attacking Jesus' own teaching, that we're blessed when we're persecuted for our righteousness.

Yes! Believers are blessed when they are persecuted for our righteousness
Yes! Believers are blessed when they are persecuted for our righteousness

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed, a man may indeed be persecuted for righteousness' sake even when he is materially wealthy...

Just look at our President (Donald Trump).

He received Christ during his first term and is hated by the liberal media...in their eyes he can do nothing right.

Last edited:

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can you show me where it says this in scripture?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The backstory always reveals the WHY.
Why were Jews under Roman Authority?
For being Trustful and Obedient leading them to enjoying Gods Blessings?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you show me where it says this in scripture?

The quicking baptism of the Holy Spirit in a man, in part is spiritually receiving the Word of God in their heart:

2 Cor 3:
[3] Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

Where the Word of God IS: IS prosperity...

Isa 55:
[11] So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

If the Lord Gods Word has been Sent to you, is IN and With you...God says His Word shall prosper you.

Hope that answers your question.

Glory to God,
Taken

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"""Above all"" 3John 1:2 Beloved, I wish """above all things """that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3rd world countries, the most poorest countries in the world, lack material possessions, yet they are the richest - why? Because they get to SEE and KNOW Jehovah Jireh! Their faith would put many of ours to shame, they rely on God to provide for food, water, we just buy at a store. Can you imagine their thankfulness when God provides these people with the basics of life?

We should desire what they have! It's a treasure worthy of storing. He is building their character, transforming them so Christ is manifested in them! WOW! That is something to pursue, am I right?

Praise God He puts on His people's hearts to pursue Him, pursue His Kingdom and His righteousness and not material possessions! I will take YOU God, over great wealth! He alone is worthy of all praise!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The backstory always reveals the WHY.
Why were Jews under Roman Authority?
For being Trustful and Obedient leading them to enjoying Gods Blessings?

Glory to God,
Taken

For sure, Israel, as a nation, were getting what they deserved. They had abandoned *spiritual religion* on the inside, showing only a form of religion on the outside. They were therefore as guilty idolaters as those who had been before them, even without the idols.

These got what they deserved, which was Roman domination. And yet, this did not reflect divine judgment upon the righteous. God called the righteous to minister in times when people needed God's word. And this included times when Christian ministers themselves would have to suffer.

There is no guarantee to believers that they can be immune from tribulation and suffering in this world. We cannot claim the benefits of the future Kingdom until it actually comes. In the meantime, we benefit from having the word of God as a message of hope, or present salvation, but not of deliverance from tribulation and suffering. I just posted a 2 part message on this elsewhere.

Reactions: Taken

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"""Above all"" 3John 1:2 Beloved, I wish """above all things """that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Amen to the sentiment. It isn't a guarantee of prosperity and health, but it is a wishful sentiment.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a believer that is living in the will of God can expect======
Psalm 103:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Psalm 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Psalm 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Psalm 103:4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

Psalm 103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Reactions: Taken

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heaven will ultimately be the new Earth. And yes, the new Jerusalem is ornate. Because it's God's dwelling place.
Like that of a very precious jewel, like as jasper, clear as crystal” (Revelation 21:11).
Are we going to have actual mansions in heaven or the new Earth?
The Greek word translated as mansion or house is monai, a word referring to a dwelling place. The Father's "house" is a form of oikos. It is the basic word for house in the Greek language. There is every indication that the believer's home will be good and even perfect, but there is nothing to indicate the exact nature of where believers will dwell. And none of this says anything about our material possessions on earth now.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heaven will ultimately be the new Earth. And yes, the new Jerusalem is ornate. Because it's God's dwelling place.
Like that of a very precious jewel, like as jasper, clear as crystal” (Revelation 21:11).
Are we going to have actual mansions in heaven or the new Earth?
The Greek word translated as mansion or house is monai, a word referring to a dwelling place. The Father's "house" is a form of oikos. It is the basic word for house in the Greek language. There is every indication that the believer's home will be good and even perfect, but there is nothing to indicate the exact nature of where believers will dwell. And none of this says anything about our material possessions on earth now.

Sorry!!! But there will be no single-wide trailers in the new Jerusalem!!!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry!!! But there will be no single-wide trailers in the new Jerusalem!!!

Don't be sorry--I agree with you! There will be streets of gold in the New Jerusalem. I'm surprised you think I believe otherwise???