Ignore feature

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They should tell you who is ignoring you so that things don't get awkward. Like an ignore feature next to the persons post telling you that they have you on ignore. Like the 'zzz' or something.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grumpy Cat knows what I'm talking about, yeah Grumpy Cat always knows...
memes-being-ignored-me.me-im-busy-ignoring-you.png

Reactions: Lambano

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They should tell you who is ignoring you so that things don't get awkward. Like an ignore feature next to the persons post telling you that they have you on ignore. Like the 'zzz' or something.
That might hurt somebody's feelings.

I could go for a 'dislike' button.

Or some kinda 'downvote' button.

That might hurt my feelings, though. :oops:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That might hurt somebody's feelings.

I could go for a 'dislike' button.

Or some kinda 'downvote' button.

That might hurt my feelings, though. :oops:
Hmmm, you post online on social media, and now you're worried about feelings? o_O

Reactions: GEN2REV

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or one better, if you ignore the person, it hides your posts from them, stopping interaction. Ignore should be two way for it to work properly.

Reactions: dev553344

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ignore feature
applied to any who have a better argument, disagree with colourful language or are vehemently unwilling to dance on ones dance floor.

Reactions: Lambano

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes on forums you may run across a member that is especially unkind. It may be necessary to hide their unkind remarks from your view to make your forum experience more pleasant.
I just pray for those who call me evil and worse names . It never effects the way i witness .
JESUS said rejoice when persecuted . I am long used to being seperated out from company
and not just on line either . Its to be expected . But the truth must march on and thus it does .
No amount of name calling or persecution is gonna move me from speaking or typing the truth .
The people need to hear it and some even have repented , though its rare .
Marvel not if you are name called or are seen as dangerous or even a hater , persecuted and etc . Just speak truth
is all one can do . Point to Christ and walk in the Spirit . And dont let names bother us . Cause its about to get worse
than just name calling and ignorning . wait till we see what is coming even in public daily life .
IF we cant handle mild persecution on a web site , I dare say we aint gonna be able to endure what else is soon to rise .
My advice , Worry not and rejoice when persecuted , forgive those who do persecute , bless those who hate you and persecute you ,
BUT NEVER CONFORM TO THEIR WAYS .

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This site does not have anyone that I have had to place on ignore. I use that feature on secular sites where someone fills my feed with obscene material or I get men trying to use the site as a dating service. I am a happily married woman for 39 years.

You do not drop obscene posts or use the site a dating service, so you are not at risk of getting blocked by me.

Reactions: amigo de christo