IIIM

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
What's the difference between "world" class and "worldly" class I wonder...
well, they could be awesome? I mean we dont know that they will automatically be professing in definitive statements as if they knew, until we hear one? Or whatever test you use. I cant watch videos on this pc, hafta dig out the ipad i guess

Reactions: Willie T

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You don't think Biblical education should be for the world?

What is biblical education. Men didn't invent God or even come together to write the bible. Better to go to God for the things of God and forsake the ways of men who lay everything out in a way THEY can understand it. Religion is religion. And men love to have it so.

The bible is NOT a book of answers but of deeper questions.

When the brothers asked Jesus..."where do you live" Jesus replied..."Come and see"! So the the answers come from a real encounter with God.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this just appeared in my Recent Posts today, prolly bc you posted again i guess? Seems like a decent site, havent heard enough to detect any bias yet, they are pretty much sticking to the middle of the road though seems like
Pretty much. I don't particularly like videos, so I have their full TEXT of the three videos on the Book of Revelation on my computer hard drive. (Both are offered on their site.) They present both the early and late Date of Authorship theories..... and they seem to lean a bit toward of the opposite of what I believe in that area.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Pretty much. I don't particularly like videos, so I have their full TEXT of the three videos on the Book of Revelation on my computer hard drive. (Both are offered on their site.) They present both the early and late Date of Authorship theories..... and they seem to lean a bit toward of the opposite of what I believe in that area.
thats often a test for me, the treatment of The Rev; didnt see any onsite?

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thats often a test for me, the treatment of The Rev; didnt see any onsite?
As I stated earlier, I found the site pretty difficult to navigate. But, I DID eventually find and downloaded all three Revelation lessons and their corresponding Study Guides. If anyone might want them, just ask me.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does anyone here ever avail themselves of the THIRDMILL study Resources?
This is the first time I have heard of this web site. So I checked their study Bible, and they have switched to calling Christ "the Messiah". While Jesus of Nazareth was indeed the Messiah/King of Israel, He is far more than that after His resurrection. He is called "the Lord Jesus Christ" in the New Testament, and in the New Testament the Greek word is "Christos", which translates to "Christ".

Personally I get a little annoyed with this change, since the world has know of Christ as "Christ" for over 2,000 years. It just sounds a little cute. And since the majority of Jews rejected Christ as their "Messiah" it seems a little strange that Christians keep reverting to "the Messiah". When Christ comes the second time, He will NOT comes as the Messiah, but as "King of kings and Lord of lords" (Rev 19:16). However, the Antichrist will present himself as the false messiah of Israel in the near future.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
or not :)

and all those titles were ripped off from Caesar anyway, tbh i doubt Yah takes them as seriously as we do?
(Plus you gotta wonder what the richest ppl in the world gotta be "saved" from anyway imo)

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the first time I have heard of this web site. So I checked their study Bible, and they have switched to calling Christ "the Messiah". While Jesus of Nazareth was indeed the Messiah/King of Israel, He is far more than that after His resurrection. He is called "the Lord Jesus Christ" in the New Testament, and in the New Testament the Greek word is "Christos", which translates to "Christ".

Personally I get a little annoyed with this change, since the world has know of Christ as "Christ" for over 2,000 years. It just sounds a little cute. And since the majority of Jews rejected Christ as their "Messiah" it seems a little strange that Christians keep reverting to "the Messiah". When Christ comes the second time, He will NOT comes as the Messiah, but as "King of kings and Lord of lords" (Rev 19:16). However, the Antichrist will present himself as the false messiah of Israel in the near future.
Sometimes the legalistic ____ you come up with is almost unbelievable!