Illegal immigrants fed up with Chicago head home

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are heading home or asking for tickets to elsewhere... can't take Chicago's Winter.

• Haha
Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are heading home or asking for tickets to elsewhere... can't take Chicago's Winter.
unable to
Reminds me of that M. Night Shyamalan movie, Signs.
Aliens invade Earth, the surface of which is 3/4th's water. Turns out they can't survive contact with water. :jest:

I wonder if they're invading Detroit?

Sure, they'll likely flee due to the freezing cold. While the violence factor is a double whammy.

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
P.S. I understand Venezuela has really terrible hyperinflation, so I can understand somebody from Venezuela wanting to leave their country.

According to the following article, a senior citizen pension is only $4 a month! And milk costs $3 to $4. Cooking oil is $4.

However, I think most other illegal immigrants aren't in that situation. And there are several countries between their country and the U.S. that they could also live in.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
P.S. I understand Venezuela has really terrible hyperinflation, so I can understand somebody from Venezuela wanting to leave their country.

According to the following article, a senior citizen pension is only $4 a month! And milk costs $3 to $4. Cooking oil is $4.

However, I think most other illegal immigrants aren't in that situation. And there are several countries between their country and the U.S. that they could also live in.

Yes. But America gives them more incentive to invade us than those other countries in between.

WIC, SNAP, housing,Medicaid, and a $5000 gift card.

Not that giving them our country is gift enough.

Bilingual retail merchandise. In a generation America as we know it will be gone. We'll be another Hispanic country where Caucasians and others not Hispanic will be the minority.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's what the democrats want to bring the US too right there!