I'm AFRAID, -- What can I do?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm AFRAID of:

• the FAKE News
  • the ACCURATE News which is often difficult to validate
  • the Fake Covid
  • being "Vaccinated"
  • being near a person who has been "Vaccinated" (sluffing proteins and damaging my health)
  • not being "Vaccinated"
  • the Fake Mask requirements
  • my Mask damaging my health
  • the little black "worms" populating Masks
  • if my Mask has any of those little black "worms"
  • the TSA violating my Fourth Amendment
  • the TSA targeting me for being a Conservative
  • the government using "license plate readers" to track my movements
  • the police violating my rights
  • the police targeting me
  • the government illegally monitoring conversations and movements inside my house
  • cell phones which will damage my brain
  • cell phone towers which will damage my brain
  • the NEW Electric Meters which broadcast radio waves which will damage my brain
  • the government controlling how much electricity in use in any given hour
  • global warming
  • artificially induced weather
  • artificial snow (chemicals)
  • artificial rain (chemicals)
  • aircraft "vapor trails" which are really dispensing chemicals
  • the price of gasoline
  • toilet paper shortages
  • the Election Fraud
  • the government's attempts to cover-up Election Fraud
  • a "president" who didn't win the Election
  • a "vice-president" who didn't win the Election
  • the FAKE Administration's efforts to ruin our nation
  • a "president" who may be DEAD, with a "body double" in his place
  • all the CGI evidence that shows a FAKE Administration
  • the TWO Fake WhiteHouses (Culver City & Atlanta) where the Fake president and Fake vice-president broadcast from
  • RAMPANT Human Trafficking
  • Container Ships that transit Human Trafficking
  • the innocent women and especially innocent children being Trafficked
  • the TORTURE and MURDER of these innocent children to obtain ADRENOCHROME
  • the people Trafficked who are HUNTED and KILLED on Private Estates for "sport"
  • the innocent women and children used for sexual "pleasure"
  • black mold
  • white mold
  • too much "refined foods"
  • too much sugar
  • supporting Coca-Cola products
  • supporting Home-Depot
  • television Programs
  • being "Brain-Washed" by television Programs
  • being out in Public without a Mask
  • BLM (Burn, Loot, Murder)
  • being ANY Race
  • being ANY Gender
  • NOT being Trans-something
  • Attending Church
  • NOT Attending Church

... I'M AFRAID ...

There! Satan has pretty much achieved some +90% of his objectives, -- for us to live in FEAR. And he ain't done. We're going to see a Middle East (and Near East) regional war where Nuclear Weapons WILL be used. And we'll be coerced into receiving a "Vaccination" and "Vaccination Certificate" which veracity will be effected through a Global Cashless Society where we will take an Oath of Allegiance to the U.N. But some will RESIST, just as some Jews were able to evade being taken to the concentration camps.

And finally the world will endure one more catastrophe, -- Global Thermonuclear War --, and then Jesus will return.

So look UP, -- not everything is bleak! :)
Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm AFRAID of:

• the FAKE News
  • the Fake Covid
  • being "Vaccinated"
  • being near a person who has been "Vaccinated" (sluffing proteins and damaging my health)
  • not being "Vaccinated"
  • the government illegally monitoring conversations and movements inside my house
  • the NEW Electric Meters which broadcast radio waves which will damage my brain
  • global warming
  • the price of gasoline
  • toilet paper shortages
  • the Election Fraud
  • the TWO Fake WhiteHouses (Culver City & Atlanta) where the Fake president and Fake vice-president broadcast from
  • the people Trafficked who are HUNTED and KILLED on Private Estates for "sport"
  • black mold
  • white mold
  • too much sugar
  • supporting Home-Depot
  • television Programs
  • being ANY Race
  • being ANY Gender
  • Attending Church
  • NOT Attending Church

... I'M AFRAID ...

There! Satan has pretty much achieved some +90% of his objectives, -- for us to live in FEAR. And he ain't done. We're going to see a Middle East (and Near East) regional war where Nuclear Weapons WILL be used. And we'll be coerced into receiving a "Vaccination" and "Vaccination Certificate" which veracity will be effected through a Global Cashless Society where we will take an Oath of Allegiance to the U.N. But some will RESIST, just as some Jews were able to evade being taken to the concentration camps.

And finally the world will endure one more catastrophe, -- Global Thermonuclear War --, and then Jesus will return.

Bobby Jo

BJ you have covered many of the headliners of today....
Our redemption draws closer and closer.....time to get a neck ache ...and keep looking skyward..APAK

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not afraid. Pray all of that stuff to the Lord and forget about it. Life is too short to be afraid and too short to worry. Just try to save souls and look forward to the new earth.

Reactions: Helen and Kaz

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I turn off the news and it helps a LOT. I get all my news secondhand and Im a happier person for it. I know most of that stuff is not in my control.

Plus, we can trust God. This world is passing away. But Jesus has overcome the world. We can trust Jesus because He loves us in a way that is plain to see.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm new here and still learning, but I like seeing prophecy being fulfilled in my lifetime.

Hey Kaz,

I agree, and disagree.

I agree that there's NOTHING more encouraging than to see GOD's Hand move both DIRECTLY in world events, and INDIRECTLY through HIS Servants as they Prophesy, Preach, and Proclaim GOD's Plan and Purpose for mankind.

But also "disagree", in that I can no longer reside in my comfort zone, expecting that my world will remain undisturbed, unaffected, and unchanging. So NOW we're called to engagement in a battle which we may lose, but a war which we will win. Seeing Prophecy being fulfilled requires Personal FAITH and WORK which means I have to put down the potato chips and soda, turn off "Oprah", and get up off the sofa.

So we're called and equipped, but we MUST ACT as GOD Opens Doors!

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Mantis and Kaz

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hey Kaz,

I agree, and disagree.

I agree that there's NOTHING more encouraging than to see GOD's Hand move both DIRECTLY in world events, and INDIRECTLY through HIS Servants as they Prophesy, Preach, and Proclaim GOD's Plan and Purpose for mankind.

But also "disagree", in that I can no longer reside in my comfort zone, expecting that my world will remain undisturbed, unaffected, and unchanging. So NOW we're called to engagement in a battle which we may lose, but a war which we will win. So seeing Prophecy being fulfilled requires Personal FAITH and WORK which means I have to put down the potato chips and soda, turn off "Oprah", and get up off the sofa.

So we're called and equipped, but we MUST ACT as GOD Opens Doors!

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
AMEN!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can we also talk about the fact that the news' purpose seems to be to spread fear?
Absolutely, turn it off. It's all biased and filled with lies anyway. In example: I was watching Trump denounce white supremacy and then switched to CNN and they were talking about how he would not renounce white supremacy. I mean just straight up lies. Its disgusting. How can they watch the exact same thing and come up with that conclusion. We are in the days of deception.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I must say that I find great comfort in the fact that no matter how secretive and powerful some humans are down here, none of them will be able to pull any of that crap with God. He doesn't let anyone steal the show.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm AFRAID of:

• the FAKE News
  • the Fake Covid
  • being "Vaccinated"
  • not being "Vaccinated"
  • global warming
  • the price of gasoline
  • toilet paper shortages
  • the Election Fraud
  • black mold
  • white mold
  • too much sugar
  • supporting Home-Depot
  • television Programs
  • being ANY Race
  • being ANY Gender
  • Attending Church
  • NOT Attending Church

... I'M AFRAID ...

Bobby Jo

what a list.;) All you have to do is hold to Jesus.

And stop watching or reading the news.

All the chaos happening now is outside our control.

Reactions: Wynona and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what a list.;) All you have to do is hold to Jesus.
And stop watching or reading the news.
All the chaos happening now is outside our control.

Dear AG,

It seems to me that when the battle rages around us, we can either bury ourselves deeper, or join the FIGHT. And I choose to Join the Fight, knowing that the MORE SOLDIERS we have ENGAGED on the FRONT LINES, the QUICKER and BETTER everything will turn out. And where I CAN'T Join the Front Lines, I support those IN the Front Lines both financially and in prayer.

OTHERWISE, What Good Are We?

Faith without Works is DEAD. :)
Bobby Jo

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear AG,

It seems to me that when the battle rages around us, we can either bury ourselves deeper, or join the FIGHT. And I choose to Join the Fight, knowing that the MORE SOLDIERS we have ENGAGED on the FRONT LINES, the QUICKER and BETTER everything will turn out. And where I CAN'T Join the Front Lines, I support those IN the Front Lines both financially and in prayer.

OTHERWISE, What Good Are We?

Faith without Works is DEAD. :)
Bobby Jo
Then why be afraid?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why be afraid?

Dear AG,

There are a "thousand fears", it's growing exponentially, -- and if you're not "afraid" then you're not aware.

Did you miss the 73 year old woman (5' tall, weighed 80lbs) who had early signs of dementia and got confused when the Walmart credit card machine beeped, thinking she'd paid for the less than $14 purchase, but was stopped by police as she picked flowers while walking home? And the BIG STRONG POLICE threw her to the ground several times, dislocated her shoulder and broke her arm, then hand-cuffed and hog tied her; and then KNOWINGLY left his poor woman handcuffed in a jail cell without medical treatment.

Of course this was exhilarating and empowering for the "arresting" officers, who laughed when they recounted the part about the dislocating "POP" of this poor woman's shoulder. -- And YOU'RE NOT AFRAID???

All I can say is that some of the Jews weren't afraid until they'd already arrived at the Concentration Camps. But don't worry, I'm quite confident nothing will come of it. o_O
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear AG,

There are a "thousand fears", it's growing exponentially, -- and if you're not "afraid" then you're not aware.

Did you miss the 73 year old woman (5' tall, weighed 80lbs) who had early signs of dementia and got confused when the Walmart credit card machine beeped, thinking she'd paid for the less than $14 purchase, but was stopped by police as she picked flowers while walking home? And the BIG STRONG POLICE threw her to the ground several times, dislocated her shoulder and broke her arm, then hand-cuffed and hog tied her; and then KNOWINGLY left his poor woman handcuffed in a jail cell without medical treatment.

Of course this was exhilarating and empowering for the "arresting" officers, who laughed when they recounted the part about the dislocating "POP" of this poor woman's shoulder. -- And YOU'RE NOT AFRAID???

All I can say is that some of the Jews weren't afraid until they'd already arrived at the Concentration Camps. But don't worry, I'm quite confident nothing will come of it. o_O
Bobby Jo
I wish you the best in your pursuits. God bless.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who are still to preoccupied with their potato chips, soda, and "Oprah" program to get off their sofa and PUT THEIR FAITH TO WORK, -- Take An Example From PROJECT VERITAS:

... and be sure to catch the LAST 15 SECONDS of this Video where RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION STANDS TALL.

And if you're beginning to Understand what RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION looks like, -- Consider This Example:

Vail School Board Walks Out Of Meeting, Parents Elect New School Board And Vote To End Mask Mandate
... where Vale, Arizona PARENTS take back their children's EDUCATION from the criminal "professionals".​

And whether you STAND UP or Hide In A Corner, -- you will receive your reward --, so choose wisely.
Bobby Jo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You sound very much like Qu-anon bobbyjo, surprised you haven’t posted about Hilary Clinton being executed yet.....my son heard about it yesterday.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sound very much like Qu-anon bobbyjo, surprised you haven’t posted about Hilary Clinton being executed yet.....my son heard about it yesterday.
I think your son is "Qu-anon" for reporting such "rubbish", and you also "Qu-anon" for repeating it. :eek:

Bobby Jo :D

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, your the one that was going on about her being arrested in another thread. No, my son isn’t Qu-anon, blimey he isn’t even a Christian, he just likes seeing what they are coming up with.
Me, Qu- anon, that is so funny , made me smile xx