I'm afraid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
ya, being afraid will color everything you touch, i guess. Its obvious from your other post. This is maybe a result of being too engaged with the world? Being as how it is “passing away” after all, it might help to leave it, metaphorically speaking. Do you ever get out into nature? Gardening or anything? No covid out here :)

ps, are you watching any news?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I’ve been thinking about this off and on for months now. Over and over again, my mind goes to all of the “be not afraid” passages in scripture. And I wonder, has his mind done or not done the same?

sheariah07

Feb 2, 2023
Valenzuela
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Dying!

Business is closed.

Covid hurt anything.
There must be a reason why. Jesus came to save us even from fear of death. We do everything to take care of our lives because of fear of death that's why we cannot focus on helping and loving others.

We lose this fear if we lose our lives here on earth. Jesus said, Whoever saves his life in this world shall lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake in this world shall save it. We lose our lives by serving and loving others. When you lose your life on earth, you have no more fear of death because God takes care of you and he will guide you even until death.

Hebrews 2:14-15 KJV
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; [15] And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Psalm 48:14 KJV
For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.