I'm appealing to all of you,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew when I registered on this site a few weeks ago that I would meet what I have. No surprise there. No insults meant, but you are all wise enough to know that excitement about God, His ways, His wisdom, how He hides things for us to discover, the seemingly contradictory things in His word, and you run into immaturity and fleshly excitement from saints at all turns and walks. No surprise. I understand.

When I joined, it was not to impress anybody with the revelations the Lord has given me. In fact, only one person from another country PM'ed me because he recognized it and we began to talk across the seas. But my main reason for registering here, as I have done at other sites, is to see if there are saints who can get past their own issues and start thinking about the mission the church has in these end days.

The body of Christ is supposed to be concerned about every member. If one member hurts, the whole body hurts. We should be praying for those in prison, as though in prison with them. Right?

I'm not going to explain all the details regarding the end days. It would be futile at this time.

But if any have ears, the saints are actually human beings, and we are the target of the NWO. We are going to be hunted down and eliminated. If you don't believe this, well, read another thread. But if you are at least semi-interested in helping the saints to endure, escape from their country or city, we should be building a very practical network which requires wise men and women and resources.

I have no hope in organized religious churches. None. But if you are above that, you see yourself as joined to Christ the Head, and all others who are born again (and hopefully filled with the Holy Spirit) are your spiritual brothers and sisters, see past yourself and your immediate locale, then give yourself to this idea of helping the saints. All people, always, everywhere, must be vetted. You cannot judge people simply by a few things you hear and your feelings. Even your best Christian friends must be tested. You think you know somebody for 30 years, but the relationship was never truly tested, and then under the right circumstances that person betrays you, stabs you in the back, does not stand up with you or for you like you had thought they would.... growing pains.

Mark 13:12 And brother will deliver up brother to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death;
Mark 13:13 and you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.

We only have a few years, and each month things get worse. Whatever you want to call those in power, they are ruthless, merciless, and think nothing of murdering and stealing. And the Lord Jesus and His people they wish to eliminate.

You cannot beat this thing thinking you are a spiritual Rambo. It takes a network of trusted people, and resources, and land beyond your own few acres of property. If you are not concerned about helping people to escape imprisonment and torture, read something else, cuz I'm not interested in being around such people. Jesus said, "When you see these things, flee!"

Last edited:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
t takes a network of trusted people

The place to start is always your local church. You may have no hope in organised churces, but where else do you expect to find Christans?

You say that these Christians must be tested! by whom?

A simple test of any Christian is are they involved in there local church?
If not why not?

Reactions: Zao is life

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The place to start is always your local church. You may have no hope in organised churces, but where else do you expect to find Christans?

A simple test of any Christian is are they involved in there local church?
If not why not?

Answering that question would fall on deaf ears. If you do not already know, there's no point in my explaining.

But to get you started, and be honest now, do you think there's even one, even one!, of these types of churches, who use their time on Sunday to talk about what I just wrote, let alone all the other days throughout the week? Do they listen to all the brethren and discuss the political climate and what is happening right under their noses and take heed to all the solemn warnings Jesus said regarding the end days? Is this even remotely on their list to talk about? How to prepare, escape, survive, help others who are "not tithing members" nonsense? Ha.

Only a remnant will be saved. It's fearful how few that remnant is.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I knew when I registered on this site a few weeks ago that I would meet what I have. No surprise there. No insults meant, but you are all wise enough to know that excitement about God, His ways, His wisdom, how He hides things for us to discover, the seemingly contradictory things in His word, and you run into immaturity and fleshly excitement from saints at all turns and walks. No surprise. I understand.

When I joined, it was not to impress anybody with the revelations the Lord has given me. In fact, only one person from another country PM'ed me because he recognized it and we began to talk across the seas. But my main reason for registering here, as I have done at other sites, is to see if there are saints who can get past their own issues and start thinking about the mission the church has in these end days.

The body of Christ is supposed to be concerned about every member. If one member hurts, the whole body hurts. We should be praying for those in prison, as though in prison with them. Right?

I'm not going to explain all the details regarding the end days. It would be futile at this time.

But if any have ears, the saints are actually human beings, and we are the target of the NWO. We are going to be hunted down and eliminated. If you don't believe this, well, read another thread. But if you are at least semi-interested in helping the saints to endure, escape from their country or city, we should be building a very practical network which requires wise men and women and resources.

I have no hope in organized religious churches. None. But if you are above that, you see yourself as joined to Christ the Head, and all others who are born again (and hopefully filled with the Holy Spirit) are your spiritual brothers and sisters, see past yourself and your immediate locale, then give yourself to this idea of helping the saints. All people, always, everywhere, must be vetted. You cannot judge people simply by a few things and your feelings. Even your best Christian friends must be tested. You think you know somebody for 30 years, but the relationship was never truly tested, and then under the right circumstances that person betrays you, stabs you in the back, does not stand up with you or for you like you had thought they would.... growing pains.

We only have a few years, and each month things get worse. Whatever you want to call those in power, they are ruthless, merciless, and think nothing of murdering and stealing. And the Lord Jesus and His people they wish to eliminate.

You cannot beat this thing thinking you are a spiritual Rambo. It takes a network of trusted people, and resources, and land beyond your own few acres of property. If you are not concerned about helping people to escape imprisonment and torture, read something else. I'm not interested in being friends with such people. Jesus said, "When you see these things, flee!"

New music... But isn't that Beethoven? Old music... LoL... I like classic orchestra... Thats real music...
All those instruments together in perfect harmony... Ahh just the thought of it is blissful...

Anyway, i agree with much of what you have said... The NWO are coming for us... Ive been mentally trying to prepare myself for the possibility that i will be incarcerated without having committed a crime, again... Im already mentally scared from the first time...

There are two things i don't understand... Who are you referring to as saints? Us? If so i understand. If not then who?
And what exactly are you appealing for? Be more literal if you can, please

Reactions: Truman

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
honest now, do you think there's even one, even one!, of these types of churches, who use their time on Sunday to talk about what I just wrot

As what you wrote is not clear, it is impossible to answer.
If you mean praying for perscuted Christians, how aware are you of the organisations seeking to help them and of the involvement of your local churches?

Reactions: Pythagorean12

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New music... But isn't that Beethoven? Old music... LoL... I like classic orchestra... Thats real music...
All those instruments together in perfect harmony... Ahh just the thought of it is blissful...

Anyway, i agree with much of what you have said... The NWO are coming for us... Ive been mentally trying to prepare myself for the possibility that i will be incarcerated without having committed a crime, again... Im already mentally scared from the first time...

There are two things i don't understand... Who are you referring to as saints? Us? If so i understand. If not then who?
And what exactly are you appealing for? Be more literal if you can, please

Hi Cristo Rei. Yeah, I think Beethoven was the master of masters when it came to music composition. If you take a music appreciation class (you don't have to, you can discover what I'm about to write on your own), you see that Beethoven bridged the gap between the Classical (enlightenment, intellectual age) and the Romantic period (feel good). He was between Bach and Mozart who were before him, and Chopin who came after him. While listening to Beethoven (not all of his stuff was great, mind you) you can hear the intellect in his music as well as the feel good. A combination of both periods. :)

I did not know it at the time it happened, but I was sitting at my mom's piano in February, 1981 (Billy Joel had caused me to find a new interest and love in piano a few years earlier) but I was sitting there doodling on some songs I had been struggling to teach myself by Billy Joel (painstakingly, one note and chord at at time, struggling to read the sheet music I had bought), when this thought came over me: "Write my own music? Where did that come from?" And so I did. I sat there and tried to compose something and a month later I had finished my first composition. This went on for 3 more months (I was working on my 4th composition) when the girl I was two-timing my main girlfriend with, told me she was not going to see me anymore, for I was bad for her morality. That evening, we spent 3 hours in my car talking about Jesus and how one gets saved, and she had gotten her bible from her house and was reading stuff to me. I got saved that night, and then I realized that the Holy Spirit had come over me 4 months earlier, and that the music He was giving me was for His purpose. 4 months earlier the Spirit was upon me, but not in me.

When one analyzes the music I have been granted by God, it truly is a new style. To describe it does not do it justice, but it's a combination of Classical, Jazz and Rock, all in one. It does not follow the format of verse, verse, chorus, verse. It's like going on a musical adventure.

= = = = = = =

Answering your question above: Saints is the term the bible uses for His people. If I recall correctly, its idiom means "soldier?" or loosely "people of the Lord". Catholics really distorted its meaning. It has nothing to do with what that organization thinks of it. Saints are the Christians. In Old Testament times it was the Jews who were faithful to Him.

So if nothing else, I'm germinating the field with my original post to get people thinking things they should be thinking. That's the least side. The plentiful side, would be if over the months and years, we who have found good dialogue with one another, could try and rendezvous and take it from there.

Let's take a not too hypothetical example: If Christians living in California are not allowed to leave California by order of their communist governor (they are deemed to owe the state of California money for having been given the privilege of having enjoyed their wonderful sunshine and weather that only their state provides, so the people cannot take their savings, businesses, and possessions out of the state). And if anybody attempts to leave, prison time.

How would we help them?

Or how about the 500 conservatives in torture and prison in Washington D.C. right now, who went to the Trump rally on January 6 and are now considered "Insurrectionists" and being treated worse than you can imagine, being in isolated prison cells, not getting clean drinking water, only allowed out of their cells for 1 hour a day, cold, miserable, filthy, not able to shower every day, and I know one woman already tried to commit suicide.

Not aware of the D.C. story? Try this:

Jan 6 protesters/trespassers/rioters held in solitary, no bail, some without charges

This is already happening.

What do you think is next?

We know from the scriptures that the saints are going to be imprisoned, tortured, delivered up to death, beheaded. And we need to stand with Christ regardless. Give testimony.

But by all means, try to flee and help others escape the horrors.

Last edited:
Reactions: teamventure

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if any have ears, the saints are actually human beings, and we are the target of the NWO. We are going to be hunted down and eliminated.

This is something that Christians have seen before and Christianity survived. They have not converted the football stadiums into torture areas for Christians yet. The early Christians lived through the worst of persecutions for 283 years. Whole families tortured and feed to animals for entertainment. Human tortures to light the arenas. Tens of thousands of crucifixions....mothers crucified with their children and babies hung off the arms of the crosses with them. But Christianity survived and those Christians that did not went to a much better place as martyrs. Even if it comes down to a war it is not as bad as that. Some will die passively and some will go down fighting.

The turn of the first and second millenniums, people thought that it was the end. But it continued on.

Near the end of the 8th century many of the Church leaders gave sermons proclaiming that the end of time was near. One surviving sermon from that period goes like this:

See and know and understand this; the end of this world is very near. Many calamities have appeared and man’s cries and woes have greatly multiplied from day to day. We hear of monstrous plaques and strange deaths throughout the country. Nation raises against nation, we see wars caused by iniquitous deeds. The Almighty will bring this world to an end!

In the 9th and 10th centuries the Christian countries found themselves under satanic attack on every border. The Viking attacks specifically targeted monasteries and Christian clergy, but they are there for gold and silver and their women. Then came the Magyar horsemen from Turkey, who broke through their lines and marauded there towns and targeted Christian churches and monasteries, burning many of them to the ground. They too were after their gold and their women. The Moslems still occupied Jerusalem and were desecrating the site of Solomon’s temple with churches of Satan. They were encroaching the boarders of Christianity from the south. The Vikings from the north, and the Magyar horsemen from the east. There were hordes of un-named marauders raiding areas and township deep in the heart of Christendom. And as in the Old Testament God selected champions to defeat the enemies of Christianity.

In 999 AD, many believed that they were living in the last days before the preverbal judgment day. Those that wrote of the period, told of the night skies hosting the appearance of spectacular comets, meteor showers, and strange objects. During the day the skies were filled with ominous and strange clouds.

Then we had the wars between the Catholics and the Protestants, the Neapolitan wars, and the Civil war and World War 1 and World War 2, people thought it was the end, but it continued. Now we have the push to convert the world to communism and atheism. Odds are good we are going to survive this too.

I have no hope in organized religious churches. None.

This is of interest to me. This is an international forum and there are a lot of people that share your belief. The Catholic Church was messed up as a soup sandwich, but they tried to keep the Church of Christ united as one. Now a days the idea of one Church is linked to the Anti-Christ. So what do we have....I count 30,000 thousand Protestant denominations and some say over 50,000 world wide. We have managed to fracture the Church so that it really does not have any power or even say in this world. Is that better, some will say yes.

So what has this done? People abandon the churches and go on believing religions of their own. The Church of ones, as I call them. What are the benefits of the Church of ones? Maybe it would be a good talking point? As I see it many modern beliefs have risen from this concept. The OSAS camps....sin all you want and go to Heaven. This sin and sin some more concept would not go well with most Christian congregations. Nor the New Denomination as I call it....that subscribe to social norms and morals. They believe that morals are enemies of the Gospel of Christ.

From what I can tell, a lot of people do not understand the Bible so it would stand to reason that individually formulated beliefs are prone to error. So like I said, could be a good talking point. What are the advantages of the Church of ones?

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Cristo Rei. Yeah, I think Beethoven was the master of masters when it came to music composition. If you take a music appreciation class (you don't have to, you can discover what I'm about to write on your own), you see that Beethoven bridged the gap between the Classical (enlightenment, intellectual age) and the Romantic period (feel good). He was between Bach and Mozart who were before him, and Chopin who came after him. While listening to Beethoven (not all of his stuff was great, mind you) you can hear the intellect in his music as well as the feel good. A combination of both periods. :)

I did not know it at the time it happened, but I was sitting at my mom's piano in February, 1981 (Billy Joel had caused me to find a new interest and love in piano a few years earlier) but I was sitting there doodling on some songs I had been struggling to teach myself by Billy Joel (painstakingly, one note and chord at at time, struggling to read the sheet music I had bought), when this thought came over me: "Write my own music? Where did that come from?" And so I did. I sat there and tried to compose something and a month later I had finished my first composition. This went on for 3 more months (I was working on my 4th composition) when the girl I was two-timing my main girlfriend with, told me she was not going to see me anymore, for I was bad for her morality. That evening, we spent 3 hours in my car talking about Jesus and how one gets saved, and she had gotten her bible from her house and was reading stuff to me. I got saved that night, and then I realized that the Holy Spirit had come over me 4 months earlier, and that the music He was giving me was for His purpose. 4 months earlier the Spirit was upon me, but not in me.

When one analyzes the music I have been granted by God, it truly is a new style. To describe it does not do it justice, but it's a combination of Classical, Jazz and Rock, all in one. It does not follow the format of verse, verse, chorus, verse. It's like going on a musical adventure

Im a lover of music but your on another level by the sounds of it... LoL... Your a musician... Reading music is another league...
Writing and composing music is another league again... The music you write, is it piano? Band? Orchestra?
Can u post a sample please? Id love to hear it...
And which Beethoven symphony is the best in your opinion?

I supposed that girl was right about you being bad for her morality seeing you were two-timing... Right?
But it all ended well which is good to hear/read

Answering your question above: Saints is the term the bible uses for His people. If I recall correctly, its idiom means "soldier?" or loosely "people of the Lord". Catholics really distorted its meaning. It has nothing to do with what that organization thinks of it. Saints are the Christians. In Old Testament times it was the Jews who were faithful to Him.

Acknowledged. I thought thats what you were saying. Just wanted to be sure

So if nothing else, I'm germinating the field with my original post to get people thinking things they should be thinking. That's the least side. The plentiful side, would be if over the months and years, we who have found good dialogue with one another, could try and rendezvous and take it from there.

Let's take a not too hypothetical example: If Christians living in California are not allowed to leave California by order of their communist governor (they are deemed to owe the state of California money for having been given the privilege of having enjoyed their wonderful sunlight that only their state provides, so the people cannot take their savings, businesses, and possessions out of the state). And if anybody attempts to leave, prison time.

How would we help them?

Good question... I don't know

Or how about the 500 conservatives in torture and prison in Washington D.C. right now, who went to the Trump rally on January 6 and are now considered "Insurrectionists" and being treated worse than you can imagine, being in isolated prison cells, not getting clean drinking water, only allowed out of their cells for 1 hour a day, cold, miserable, filthy, not able to shower every day, and I know one woman already tried to commit suicide.

Not aware of the D.C. story? Try this:

Jan 6 protesters/trespassers/rioters held in solitary, no bail, some without charges

This is already happening.

500 people... Geez... I was aware of this but hadn't given it much thought with what has been happening here in Australia...
Its an absolute disgrace those people are being detained... They are political prisoners...
Im a former inmate so i have a lot of sympathy for inmates. Even the guilty ones

Frustratingly i find there is a massive lack of empathy from people who have never been inside...
Its mental torture that words can't even fathom... I pray for them often

What do you think is next?

Its going to get worse, right... The bible says so and it looks like end times are nearing

We know from the scriptures that the saints are going to be imprisoned, tortured, delivered up to death, beheaded. And we need to stand with Christ regardless. Give testimony.

I know... Thats what iv been mentally preparing for... Earlier this year i would of contemplated suicide then be detained again...
But i know i can't do that, its against Gods will, so im mentally prepared to go back to jail and carry the cross of that pain and suffering if i have to... I refuse to take this experimental jab... That might be the reason one day, who knows...
But they will have to catch me... I live on the road and im prepared to disappear into the bush if i have to

But by all means, try to flee and help others escape the horrors.

Thats what iv done... I was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia... It was voted the most livable city in the world about 10 years ago...
But now... Its a communist police state... Its the most locked down city in the world... Police brutality is shocking... If you look into it im sure you will find disgusting images of Victoria police being animals, shooting people with rubber bullets, arresting people for posting about protests, tackling people for not wearing masks, and so on...

In that state im branded... I was imprisoned for not having a drivers license... If i go to court again i go straight back to jail...
When cops drive by their computers pick up my rego plates and sound their alarms. Their constantly pulling me up trying desperately to find something to charge me with...

I didn't work all of 2020 because of their stupid lockdowns. I had to move back in with my parents... I knew it was going to happen again this winter and i just thought i can't keep living like this... In fear of prison and unable to work... If i tryu and protest and get arrested im back in jail...

And so i moved to another state... That tiny little island on the bottom... Tasmania... I think it may be the last bastion of liberty in Australia...
I miss my family and friends but i just feel like i was sent here... It wasn't my idea to come here, surely it must have been Gods will through the Holy Spirit... Im single, 43, no kids, former prodigal son, i struggle with sin and have to repent often but i think he sent me here to survive whats to come... If God extended His had to take me today i would hug him as tightly as i could and go with Him... But thats not His plan for me... I think i am to endure the pain and suffering of the coming persecutions...

As for helping others escape... I try but im no good at it... LoL... It seems that either you can see it or you can't and it hard to convince people otherwise. The best i can do for now is try to warn people...

Anyway... Sorry for boring your with my story... LoL
May Gods peace be with you my friend

Last edited:

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A simple test of any Christian is are they involved in (there) their local church?
If not why not?
Historically the local church became identified with a physical assembly in a designated building. Currently these might be reasons for non-attendance.
  • Lockdown restrictions
  • Irrelevant programs
  • Artificial fellowship style
  • False teachings
  • Pagan practices
  • Health issues
Many Bible-believing members of the body of Christ have moved away from unfulfilling clergy dominated and edifice oriented fellowship to more worthwhile devotional interaction online.

Reactions: Nancy

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats what iv done... I was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia... It was voted the most livable city in the world about 10 years ago...
But now... Its a communist police state... Its the most locked down city in the world... Police brutality is shocking... If you look into it im sure you will find disgusting images of Victoria police being animals, shooting people with rubber bullets, arresting people for posting about protests, tackling people for not wearing masks, and so on...

Anyway... Sorry for boring your with my story... LoL
May Gods peace be with you my friend

Dear brother, my heart goes out to you. We shall pray for you this day.

We have been following the draconian lockdown of Australia for some time and it truly is horrible. But it's about the same in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is not the International City of the world it was up until a couple years ago. The communist chinese have done the same and worse to the Hong Kong people. Taking people away and they are never seen or heard from again. Protesters imprisoned. Kids murdered.

And America's government is in bed with the chinese, and the Prime Minister of Canada has been bringing Chinese troops into Canada to do winter training (Canada is supposed to be an ally of America, but is instead training our enemies), and the CIA have been bringing muslim terrorists into America for decades. And the Chinese bought 200 acres just south of Texas in Mexico where they have troops now. The people of America have not a clue what is in store for her. It's written in the bible, but they don't see it, yet.

Your story is NOT boring at all. The people on this site need to read your words, because they would never believe it otherwise.

And when I spoke of networking, I do in fact mean between countries, too.

Last edited:

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I refuse to take this experimental jab... That might be the reason one day, who knows...
But they will have to catch me... I live on the road and I'm prepared to disappear into the bush if i have to

Very wise. We've been following this diligently over the past year or so, and knew that it was evil from the start.

I never could understand why Trump wanted a vaccine so quickly. I suppose there were political pressures, and other thinking, but in reality I was against it from the start. And it's turned out to be used to murder and harm people worldwide, and in the USA... ugh. I told some saints months ago, that I suspect that this "covid" and the experimental drug, might very well have been one of the 7 thunders John was told to NOT write about in Revelation ch. 10.

In the past few months, and especially a week ago, a US Lab examined the contents under a microscope of 2 of the 3 pharma companies and what the doctor saw (and took photos of) is horrifying. (I posted the videos in a couple other threads I created on here) Japan saw the same stuff, to some degree anyway, and stopped the drug on their people from the Moderna company. No, the people have been dumbed down and stupid for many decades and have not a clue what is being done to them.

And the evils of institutionalized "church" are just as horrible.

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

By yourself! You must learn the skills, to discover truth.

Hebrews 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their spiritual faculties trained by practice to discern good from evil.

There are psychological ways to learn, but they are not reliable, and the Christian should do his/her best to stay away from those skills. Philosophy and Psychology have done much to destroy the spiritual life of God's children. Remember, the soul is comprised of the intellect (mind), heart (emotions), and will (volition), and these are to be crucified, Jesus said.

So as you crucify self, you allow the inner spirit man to grow. And you must learn how to be led by the spirit, and not your own thinking.

This is all part of discipleship, which is practically nonexistent anymore. The institutional church destroyed any thinking about discipleship and the Holy Spirit's leadership has been replaced by self-appointed "pastors, teachers, priests, reverends", etc.

But this thread is not for me to try and teach discipleship, which takes one on one, daily, for 1 to 3 years depending on the student and other circumstances. What I just wrote came out of the book of Acts.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is an interesting conversation.... I am Canadian... and it is now illegal for me to enter into a restaurant to sit and eat inside because I have chosen not to be vaccinated.... I live as a recluse... and I see life very differently than most... without getting into the deep prophetic meaning of what is happening.... I believe we are entering the time of persecution... We have not suffered for any of our beliefs as of this time...

I think learning to be self-sufficient and living together like the Amish people do is what is going to need to happen with us Christians in the future.
It's all about back to the basics.... growing our own food.... living off the land.

Reactions: Truman and NewMusic

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have not suffered for any of our beliefs as of this time...

Well, not your Christian beliefs at this time, true, but you are suffering for your beliefs: not allowing yourself to be given an evil drug has huge consequences.

Reactions: Nancy

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, not your Christian beliefs at this time, true, but you are suffering for your beliefs: not allowing yourself to be given an evil drug has huge consequences.

No one is suffering Christian persecution at this time in the Western World. I am not suffering either... I live as a recluse so the pandemic has NOT affected me at all. My comment was simply a general.... passing through observation... LOL

I hope you are enjoying the forums.

Reactions: Truman

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many are suffering Christian persecution at this time in the Western World. We hear that the Bible is now hate speech and Christians are right wing terrorists. Wake up!!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I took the jab to pacify my family. I do not care one way or another if I live or die. God laid some serious pain on me for my sin against him and frankly it makes daily life miserable. I guess it puts me in a peculiar position.

I have No fear of death or persecution. It’s all temporary.

Prison? Three hots and a cot. Just paying my bills is getting extremely difficult due to my disability.

Persecution? It’s temporary. I live in pain. Pain that never leaves. What can they do to me? I guess torture. It’s temporary.

Death? Yay I get to be with Jesus.

I think God has put me in this mindset for a reason. He has pulled me from every church I have tried to attend which seems very strange to me. He pulled me from Babylon and dropped me on acreage in the Forrest with a well and natural spring. Set up for survival situations. Wild animals to hunt etc.

When I was in the spirit he told me my house would be an infirmary. To me that means that some rough times lay ahead in the future. I have a feeling I will be helping brothers and sisters in some way or another. I just have no details.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is your problem NOT God!! It is satan that is on earth to kill and destroy not God!

How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!!!

Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So I took the jab to pacify my family. I do not care one way or another if I live or die. God laid some serious pain on me for my sin against him and frankly it makes daily life miserable. I guess it puts me in a peculiar position.

I have No fear of death or persecution. It’s all temporary.

Prison? Three hots and a cot. Just paying my bills is getting extremely difficult due to my disability.

Persecution? It’s temporary. I live in pain. Pain that never leaves. What can they do to me? I guess torture. It’s temporary.

Death? Yay I get to be with Jesus.

I think God has put me in this mindset for a reason. He has pulled me from every church I have tried to attend which seems very strange to me. He pulled me from Babylon and dropped me on acreage in the Forrest with a well and natural spring. Set up for survival situations. Wild animals to hunt etc.

When I was in the spirit he told me my house would be an infirmary. To me that means that some rough times lay ahead in the future. I have a feeling I will be helping brothers and sisters in some way or another. I just have no details.
Hi, Misery, my name is Miserable. I heard that you might like some company! Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Many are suffering Christian persecution at this time in the Western World. We hear that the Bible is now hate speech and Christians are right wing terrorists. Wake up!!
Right-wing terrorists? Enemy propaganda! I'm a libertarian who loves Trump. Lol